Mila Kunis

Would you toss Mila Kunis's Salad?

• Hell yessssss!

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • No, she's over rated there are hotter chicks

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I wouldn't toss any girl's salad, that's nasty!

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I am not into tossing anyone's salad but seeing Mila suddenly makes me want to!

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't give her a second glance.

She's too artificial with all that paint and putty slathered all over her face. Yuck.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meg looks like a typical J.A.P

which means she can prob suck a good d!ck..but only if your money game is on point :)

spartanfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with atom if given the chance that girl is way too fake for me... I mean even kissing her all that makeup crap might come right off into your mouth and I would be puking it up the rest of the night... freaking nasty man!!!! :down:

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's cute but nothing really special.

spartanfan said:
I agree with atom if given the chance that girl is way too fake for me... I mean even kissing her all that makeup crap might come right off into your mouth and I would be puking it up the rest of the night... freaking nasty man!!!! :down:
Agreed. I can't stand chicks who need to paint their face on every day.

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
A soldier over in Afghanistan was posting a video blog from the warzone and said "if Mila Kunis is watching, will you be my date for the ball when I get back, if I get back?"

Well, Justin Timberlake was watching, and he told her about it. The soldier survived, made it back, and I shyte you not, she went with him as his date to the ball.

Girl gets my vote.

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
It never ceases to amaze me how objective looks can be... But per my signature link I truly see regular women in everyday life that are just as hot as celebrities....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She does wear an awful lot of makeup.
Mila Kunis reminds me of an average looking girl, but she's at just the right age so she's pretty.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just goes to show how silly some of you men are on this site. Mila Kunis is hot, and I would toss her salad, just like she did to Natalie Portman is Black Swan.

http://www.panelsonpages.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/natalie-portman-mila-kunis-black-swan.jpg

You are judging her for wearing make up? You are judging her appearances in public, which are usually events that are photographed. And she is a celebrity. Of course she is wearing make up! Most women wear make up anytime they go out to dinner or to have a night out. And this woman is being photographed on the red carpet. What the hell is wrong with you, lol?

She is pretty natural, and cute for the most part and compared to many woman. Also her personality is apparently not bad either.

You guys crack me up sometimes. How do you expect to be taken seriously??

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
This just goes to show how silly some of you men are on this site. Mila Kunis is hot, and I would toss her salad, just like she did to Natalie Portman is Black Swan.

http://www.panelsonpages.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/natalie-portman-mila-kunis-black-swan.jpg

You are judging her for wearing make up? You are judging her appearances in public, which are usually events that are photographed. And she is a celebrity. Of course she is wearing make up! Most women wear make up anytime they go out to dinner or to have a night out. And this woman is being photographed on the red carpet. What the hell is wrong with you, lol?

She is pretty natural, and cute for the most part and compared to many woman. Also her personality is apparently not bad either.

You guys crack me up sometimes. How do you expect to be taken seriously??
^Yep.

I laughed when I read the comments about her makeup. Usually when I see Mila, I know she has makeup on, but it's always much more natural than most celebs. I'll admit the pictures that surfaced of her "with no makeup" are not good. But, I'm not discounting her years of attractiveness on two pictures.

I have a couple friends that live in LA and have seen her around multiple times and cannot stop raving about how gorgeous she is. And iqqi, I have heard she is one of the coolest girls to be around. Great personality. Humble and happy.

Obviously not everyone has to think she's as hot as I think she is, but the makeup comments were damn funny.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to know if mila is hot you must look beyond the surface...hollywood makeup artists are amazing and skilled they can make a cokehead look like ms universe.

mila is far uglier that you can possibly imagine sans makeup

she is pretty hideous

think i'm lying?

want to challenge me...

really?

ok

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MRlZC3RD2...pu1iDQ/s1600/Mila_Kunis_Without_Makeup_08.jpg

try not to throw up

idiots need to stop buying into the hollywood myth

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
to know if mila is hot you must look beyond the surface...hollywood makeup artists are amazing and skilled they can make a cokehead look like ms universe.

mila is far uglier that you can possibly imagine sans makeup

she is pretty hideous

think i'm lying?

want to challenge me...

really?

ok

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MRlZC3RD2...pu1iDQ/s1600/Mila_Kunis_Without_Makeup_08.jpg

try not to throw up

idiots need to stop buying into the hollywood myth
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That picture is not real. Wow..... thank you for that, though.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Psycho Sexy said:
Is this a joke? Have you ever heard of Photoshop.....lol

You really thought that was her?

you obviously know nothing about the entertainment industry lol

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
you obviously know nothing about the entertainment industry lol
See, the funny thing about that picture is that as a woman I can immediately tell it's a photoshop not only because it's just plain obvious, but because why in the world would her hair be done, but not her face? Her hair is styled in that picture, and no woman has her hair done when her face is shot. She is posing for the camera... with her hair done... but no make up? You obviously know nothing about the entertainment industry, ... lol.

The photos of her without make up in her gym clothes are more realistic.

Plus I doubt someone her age has such terrible crow's eyes. That was an obvious photoshop. Source of the photo?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't like real life salads or tossed salads. i don't care how hot she is.

lol it's funny there is not enough money on earth to get me to eat a salad. i fvcking hate salads. i will pick the croutons off my wife's salad like a 10 year old and dip them in ranch dressing but that's it. on the other hand my son loves salad like his mom and like when we go to red lobster or what not and you know how you can get the appetizer substituted for an apple sauce or whatever, i will tell them to bring 2 salads and one apple sauce and they automatically always bring the apple sauce to my son and the salad to me and we always switch. i will eat apple sauce all day long.

as far as the no makeup bit, that's pretty much any woman you roll over to in the morning. she's not going to be a HB 8 once she gets upa nd goes to brush her teeth my wife included.

Last edited:

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s cute. I’d tap her. Not sure about tossing a salad.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA......

This is literally hysterical. Seeing all you guys sit here and say that Mila Kunis would do nothing for you. Bullsh*t. I mean, I know you're all pros at the game and everything, but again, bullsh*t. I would toss that salad as far up in her as my tongue would go. Lick her taint and suck that sh*t dry. Yeah, I said it.

Keep in mind that purely physical. That's her walking up to me naked and saying "Do whatever you want". Would I put up with her sh*t? I don't know, don't know anything about her except what she looks like in that pic and the character she played on 70s show. In that case, no, the pvssy ain't worth it.

I'm with iqqi on this one.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i don't like real life salads or tossed salads. i don't care how hot she is.

lol it's funny there is not enough money on earth to get me to eat a salad. i fvcking hate salads. i will pick the croutons off my wife's salad like a 10 year old and dip them in ranch dressing but that's it. on the other hand my son loves salad like his mom and like when we go to red lobster or what not and you know how you can get the appetizer substituted for an apple sauce or whatever, i will tell them to bring 2 salads and one apple sauce and they automatically always bring the apple sauce to my son and the salad to me and we always switch. i will eat apple sauce all day long.

as far as the no makeup bit, that's pretty much any woman you roll over to in the morning. she's not going to be a HB 8 once she gets upa nd goes to brush her teeth my wife included.
Every time there is a thread you take one thing from the post and manage to spin it around and start another conversation relating to your personal life. I just find it entertaining. I probably know a lot more of your wife and kid than I should just from reading some of your posts.