Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Michael Irvin shows how to fight back against "Cancel culture" and #meToo

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Michael Irvin, a former NFL star and Hall of Fame WR for the Dallas Cowboys and now media personality on ESPN was in town for the Super Bowl coverage.

Upon coming back to his hotel at a normal hour in the evening, he was approached by a female in the lobby, multiple witnesses say they had a short, friendly back and forth for about 30-45 seconds and it ended with a handshake. Nothing of any sexual nature was discussed according to witnesses.

Later that evening he was awoken in the middle of the night and told he had to change rooms due to their being complaints against him alledged by the female who walked up and started talking to him.

He was banned from all Marriott properties and removed from Super Bowl coverage by ESPN.

Today, Irvin filed a $100 million dollar lawsuit against Marriott and the woman.

Want to get this nonsense to stop? Force them to pay for their lies.

Last edited:

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo Michael!
This woke and cancel culture is an infection that needs immediate eradication.
Even my social circles who are moderates and centrists are all sliding to the right with each one of these provocations.
All we can do is hope this movement is a house of cards waiting to crash.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
This stuff is sickening..

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all based on peoples emotions and what they "feel" they have been offended by/of. Its totally crazy.
Like the old saying goes..

"Phuck your feelings" (cuz no body cares).

We need to get back to that state. We cannot run a society on each peoples individual feelings. That will lead to the inviable breakdown of civilization as we know it.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s time to, as the old saying goes: “put your money where your mouth is.”

I hope he gets every penny.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s time to, as the old saying goes: “put your money where your mouth is.”

I hope he gets every penny.
Unfortunately, I doubt he will get anything. Both the hotel and the nfl network are following their standard policy "while an investigation is being completed" I'm sure they will say. He was probably still getting paid by the network and hasn't had enough time to accumulate any substantial damages. Once again, I don't wish things to be this way, just talking about the realities of the legal process.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope Irvin wins the lawsuit.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all based on peoples emotions and what they "feel" they have been offended by/of. Its totally crazy.
Like the old saying goes..

"Phuck your feelings" (cuz no body cares).

We need to get back to that state. We cannot run a society on each peoples individual feelings. That will lead to the inviable breakdown of civilization as we know it.
I disagree but hear me out. There’s a huge difference between people who are mean to people and justify it with “pony up kid” or other such nonsense to justify their sh!tty treatment of others, versus people with a mental illness who get offended when you say a word they don’t like

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree but hear me out. There’s a huge difference between people who are mean to people and justify it with “pony up kid” or other such nonsense to justify their sh!tty treatment of others, versus people with a mental illness who get offended when you say a word they don’t like
People are so ridiculously easy "offended" by anything these days = feelings and society takes that into account and judge people without any court these days with this silly cancel culture.

Anyone can claim their "offended" for whatever "feelings" they have. Feelings are subjective and doesn't mean jack in the larger picture of society and civilization. If we have to listen eight billion people´s feeling all the time then nothing can be accomplished.

And with that in mind caring for everyone's "feelings" is almost the definition of insanity.
Hence why I said "phuck your feelings"

Both a civilization and a society is ruled by laws and logic. With that in mind it is guaranteed that not everyone will be happy about it and will be disappointed and even offended for real. But in the past you where told "to bad, just deal with it and move on".

Today every phucking certified idiot and village lunatics' has access to the internet and can speak out on various sites and apps like the Chinese spy app Tiktok and/or alike and be remarkably noticed because on internet their stupid voices are heard and taken to account by both people, companies, organizations and the society as a whole.

"Oh little Peter got offended because our product s named XYZ"
Ok, sorry Peter! We will rebrand our product so he don't get offended again... See where is this going?

Straight to hell right?

Its totally retarded and will surely breakdown and be the end of western civilization if we do not stop this and start to ignore these meaningless idiots. To change street names, tear down national monuments, statues are just as dangerous as book burnings as these object reminds us of our history and our not so always pleasant past which is very important to remember so that those mistakes are not repeated.

Just as a very present example it only took 70 years for us to forget how awful world war two was and now world war three is on our doorsteps sigh..., (some experts even claim ww3 has started. Here too but in French if you can read it. John Rubino also warns about it here), and USA has way to much invested already, (But not let's forget EU and other western nations too) to draw back and it will only be escalated from this point on forward. This is highly likely outcome, but I'm really hoping that I am incorrect, but the strong signals so far do point in that very sad direction.

So Sleepy Joe & CO will get his disgusting war which will probably kill way more people than any virus could. They keep pressure and poking the bear and sooner or later it will retaliate with it allies in Asia and middle east. Putin is of course also a huge dyck, but that's for another rant as I'm just using this as example of why we never should attempt to erase any history.

We humans are quite stupid in the sense that only takes about four to five generations and then the same stupid mistakes are repeated. These patterns are recognizable through out history and can be detected thought statistical study and our human pattern in society do indeed repeat. I used it in my former work in the financial sector because they are used as excellent signals for the financial markets as we do the same mistakes over and over and as such they are detectable if you know how to look for it.

That is why cancel culture is so dangerous. Because if there is nothing there to remind future generations because we deleted it, then how can they be educated to not repeat our stupid mistakes, right?

So, yes - Phuck your feelings.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So whats the name of the woman that started all of this crap? I can't find her name anywhere. Seems the media is always protecting someone.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I doubt he will get anything. Both the hotel and the nfl network are following their standard policy "while an investigation is being completed" I'm sure they will say. He was probably still getting paid by the network and hasn't had enough time to accumulate any substantial damages. Once again, I don't wish things to be this way, just talking about the realities of the legal process.
The punitive component though.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are so ridiculously easy "offended" by anything these days = feelings and society takes that into account and judge people without any court these days with this silly cancel culture.

Anyone can claim their "offended" for whatever "feelings" they have. Feelings are subjective and doesn't mean jack in the larger picture of society and civilization. If we have to listen eight billion people´s feeling all the time then nothing can be accomplished.

And with that in mind caring for everyone's "feelings" is almost the definition of insanity.
Hence why I said "phuck your feelings"

Both a civilization and a society is ruled by laws and logic. With that in mind it is guaranteed that not everyone will be happy about it and will be disappointed and even offended for real. But in the past you where told "to bad, just deal with it and move on".

Today every phucking certified idiot and village lunatics' has access to the internet and can speak out on various sites and apps like the Chinese spy app Tiktok and/or alike and be remarkably noticed because on internet their stupid voices are heard and taken to account by both people, companies, organizations and the society as a whole.

"Oh little Peter got offended because our product s named XYZ"
Ok, sorry Peter! We will rebrand our product so he don't get offended again... See where is this going?

Straight to hell right?

Its totally retarded and will surely breakdown and be the end of western civilization if we do not stop this and start to ignore these meaningless idiots. To change street names, tear down national monuments, statues are just as dangerous as book burnings as these object reminds us of our history and our not so always pleasant past which is very important to remember so that those mistakes are not repeated.

Just as a very present example it only took 70 years for us to forget how awful world war two was and now world war three is on our doorsteps sigh..., (some experts even claim ww3 has started. Here too but in French if you can read it. John Rubino also warns about it here), and USA has way to much invested already, (But not let's forget EU and other western nations too) to draw back and it will only be escalated from this point on forward. This is highly likely outcome, but I'm really hoping that I am incorrect, but the strong signals so far do point in that very sad direction.

So Sleepy Joe & CO will get his disgusting war which will probably kill way more people than any virus could. They keep pressure and poking the bear and sooner or later it will retaliate with it allies in Asia and middle east. Putin is of course also a huge dyck, but that's for another rant as I'm just using this as example of why we never should attempt to erase any history.

We humans are quite stupid in the sense that only takes about four to five generations and then the same stupid mistakes are repeated. These patterns are recognizable through out history and can be detected thought statistical study and our human pattern in society do indeed repeat. I used it in my former work in the financial sector because they are used as excellent signals for the financial markets as we do the same mistakes over and over and as such they are detectable if you know how to look for it.

That is why cancel culture is so dangerous. Because if there is nothing there to remind future generations because we deleted it, then how can they be educated to not repeat our stupid mistakes, right?

So, yes - Phuck your feelings.
I disagree but at least we still have freedom of speech

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If what he says about the hotel contacting his employer is true, he’s good a pretty solid case in defamation and tortious interference with economic relations. And damages for defamation can be awarded “at large”.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like he hit on her while drunk, and she didn't like it. Notice her uncomfortable body language. I don't see anything he did to be legally actionable, though.

radha

Don Juan
Reaction score
The suit alleges Mr. Irvin touched the womans arm without her consent. This **** is getting insane... every month it gets more and more extreme. Soon it's going to be that we are not allowed to look at a women without her consent and then we won't be able to enter a room with a women in it without her consent then it will be we can't breath the same air as a women without her consent. All of this **** is just women trying to obtain more and more power over men.