Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Miami for Christmas

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
So I have 6 days leave to take off work before the end of the year, plus I get off from Dec 21st to 2nd Jan. I'm booking flights to Miami to spend Christmas with my Grandad and family and just have 3 weeks not thinking about anything.

Any places in Miami I can hit up for fun? Anything to be wary of?

I have lots of family there who I'll party with so I'm not doing touristy bull**** but any advice is welcome.

I've needed a break, I need to recalibrate.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
South Beach is a great place for food and drinks, daytime & nighttime.
Although it does seem overcrowded 24/7
It's great for socializing with strangers on the sidewalk.

Go to Club Space on New Year's Eve. It's one of the last remaining mega-clubs still in existence in America.
It's not your typical snobby and uptight club either. The dress code and atmosphere is relaxed, and the sound system is incredible.

There's also a nice area in Ft Lauderdale that's very similar to South Beach packed with restaurants and bars. I forgot what it's called. You'll have to ask your grandfather about that.
 
Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
South Beach is a great place for food and drinks, daytime & nighttime.
Although it does seem overcrowded 24/7
It's great for socializing with strangers on the sidewalk.

Go to Club Space on New Year's Eve. It's one of the last remaining mega-clubs still in existence in America.
It's not your typical snobby and uptight club either. The dress code and atmosphere is relaxed, and the sound system is incredible.

There's also a nice area in Ft Lauderdale that's very similar to South Beach packed with restaurants and bars. I forgot what it's called. You'll have to ask your grandfather about that.
Thanks bro, would you agree with one of the PMs I've received?

The traffic is terrible. I like little Havana quite a bit. Id suggest going to the Hispanic/ cuban restaurants, great food, great music, fun experience.

South Beach is full of jews and gays, and expensive. Avoid places where its primarily black people. However id suggest you definitely visit a ln area called wynwood. Wynwood used to be a run down hood but now people are trying to revitalize it, there is a lot of graffiti art there and many restaurants and bars that are nice, this will be much cooler than south beach.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wynwood

Also Hallandale beach is very nice, cheaper than South Beach and just a very clean and safe area, i used to live there (technically Hollywood fl) and i loved it.

Be wary of Haitians. I've worked all over miami and broward county and palm beach county. I'd suggest you fly into the ft lauderdale /Hollywood international Airport. It will be cheaper and its just a better airport.

Honestly South Beach is overrated but if you're rich then why not. Have fun man.
With Club Space, is it like techno/house music? If so I'll go there twice. I'm not there on NYE - flying back to London to spend it with my friends.

I know South Beach is very touristy, prob have some drinks and maybe take a walk and try to talk to chicks? Are they receptive? Will I have to be some mega baller to get anywhere? Usually, my accent is enough of a sway to get some traction.

I'll be driving up to Orlando to see family too. This isn't a party holiday, more a rest/break/catch up with family over Christmas when it's snowing in the UK. A big fvck you to everyone freezing their tits off in ol blighty
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Go to disney world... hos love Disney world
Been there done that. Been universal too when visiting Orlando, I’ve been to Norte Americano many times over, been to Georgia, LA, Vegas, N.Y. Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Nice, Paris, Egypt, Greece and surrounding islands (Corfu, Crete, Kos,Santorini) Aiya Napa, Berlin, Prague, Amsterdam, Croatia ... probably missing some so apologies but for an outgoing non-poor successful person in Europe, this is lightwork. You are the hamsters in the cage, not me bro, I’ll not be completely swayed one way or another by any of you, no amount of blow and no amount of nights out is gonna change that. I really doubt the true intentions, motivitations and current living conditions of many here, bless the internet hey?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Been there done that. Been universal too when visiting Orlando, I’ve been to Norte Americano many times over, been to Georgia, LA, Vegas, N.Y. Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Nice, Paris, Egypt, Greece and surrounding islands (Corfu, Crete, Kos,Santorini) Aiya Napa, Berlin, Prague, Amsterdam, Croatia ... probably missing some so apologies but for an outgoing non-poor successful person in Europe, this is lightwork. You are the hamsters in the cage, not me bro, I’ll not be completely swayed one way or another by any of you, no amount of blow and no amount of nights out is gonna change that. I really doubt the true intentions, motivitations and current living conditions of many here, bless the internet hey?
What the hell... you asked lol
 

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
So I have 6 days leave to take off work before the end of the year, plus I get off from Dec 21st to 2nd Jan. I'm booking flights to Miami to spend Christmas with my Grandad and family and just have 3 weeks not thinking about anything.

Any places in Miami I can hit up for fun? Anything to be wary of?

I have lots of family there who I'll party with so I'm not doing touristy bull**** but any advice is welcome.

I've needed a break, I need to recalibrate.
Miami is gay now. Different than 20 years ago. But you can still find Cubans and Dominicans. and Haitians but you need to do some work. Better off just goof. Strait to Sousua or Boca Chica in the DR. Very hot chicas and very little work needed.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Don't fly in with any coke unless you want to chance going to jail for a very very long time.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Are they bars? I’ll defo check them out
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
Please speak more on this...
The Dominican and haitian women ages 18-30 are super hot and the women love sex and treat you like a king and their bodies are flat stomachs and sizzling. Go to a bar and you will see 100 in Boca Chica or sousua and need $100 for the night. Obviously wear plastic. It’s jist like that. And they like older guys with Kinney and look good. Or in Santo Domingo. Same thing in places like that. It’s understood you are picking up a girl for sex. And be careful they fall in love easily.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
You have to pay them $100?
 
Top