Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Metrosexuality

Brad324

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to add that my purpose of taking care of myself is to feel more confident with my appearance. When my hair in its natural state, it's kind of plain and boring, but when modified just a little bit with highlights, especially accompanied by a tan (I dont go overboard with the tan), when I look in the mirror, I see someone that's attractive. The hair just has more definition. Even when it's not combed, it can look good. The tan tones down the look of reddish blemishes. I do this for me. If I had this same confidence without doing this, then I wouldn't need to do it. It has nothing to do with "trying to do what everyone else is doing," my focus is on being satisfied with myself. If you can feel satisfied with yourself without having to touch up your appearance, then all the power to you, but don't criticize someone because they feel more confident when doing so. And yes, if you feel like changing your hair/skin will improve your self esteem, but don't do it, then yes, it IS a result of insecurity (or you simply don't have the time and resources, but that's unlikely.) As for what type of girls I'm getting after changing? I think a better question would be what type of girls was I getting BEFORE changing. The answer to that would be "hardly any..." but now when I go out, MOST attractive women are giving me the 2nd glance.' This simply never happened before.

Reaction score
BRAD, there is nothing wrong with making yourself look good - hell, we all look in the mirror and seek our best look before we face the public -- being cleaned and groomed is human!!! Just don't make yourself look feminine to look feminine sake -- i,e Michael Jackson!!!!

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
If you meant "care" instead of "came" also the word "care" should come after the word take --------- Excellent point!!!
smart-a$$,
:D

yes, that is what I meant.

Reaction score
Originally posted by belividere
smart-a$$
Is this a compliment or a chide?? Put a smiley face on that baby!

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should I re-re-edit and insert some !!!!!'s? or is that taken it too far?

PRL, the forums new proof-reader. :D :D

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is no secret that sexual deviants have infiltrated this forum, and have been spreading false information and advice to hurt the dj cause.

PRL, I congratulate you on exposing the butt pirates and their evil ways, and trying to save this forum and all the minds that might be corrupted because of the sexual deviants.

PRL, DON'T EVER TONE IT DOWN! don't let them break you, don't tone down your message when you know you speak the truth! stay the same!

Reaction score
OK, I'm happy now -- I'll put the gun away!!

I had my army fatigues on and was putting war paint on my face [no, it's not a facial mask :rolleyes:] and I was ready to hunt you down -- then I saw the smiley face and calmed down!!

I like exclamation points - they are my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
It is no secret that sexual deviants have infiltrated this forum, and have been spreading false information and advice to hurt the dj cause.

PRL, I congratulate you on exposing the butt pirates and their evil ways, and trying to save this forum and all the minds that might be corrupted because of the sexual deviants.

PRL, DON'T EVER TONE IT DOWN! don't let them break you, don't tone down your message when you know you speak the truth! stay the same!
I knew I can count on you -- considering your screen name is what it is!!:D

I suggest you change it (your name)-- since you are only lending credibility to the false notion that there is fear for a homo!! What you should fear is the their corrupting of the minds of our youth and of our culture as men!!!!!!

I AM A WARRIOR!!! I"M READY TO DIE FOR THE CAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking men out of The Matrix!!! I am doing the task of Morpheus!!!:cool:

The truth can never die - it is a lost cause for them and they know it!!!!!!!!!!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
I am sad to see so many guys here state that their game revolves around metrosexuality, or that they pull more girls simply because they are metrosexual. That is weak game! If you have to get in touch with your feminine side in order to pull women, you will never figure out how to pull them with masculinity.

Yes, the metrosexual approach can help you pull girls. But in the end it's counterproductive. At first the pretty boy image will pull girls, but eventually the looks novelty of a pretty boy wears off.

Once it wears off, sh!t like getting manicures, highlights, putting nivea on your face, carrying a vial of cologne with you everywhere you go, and getting waxes makes the girl stop seeing you as a masculine being, and it becomes a turnoff. That's why metrosexuals can pull women, but in the end they can't keep them, and end up losing them to real men.

I do freelance personal fitness training, and the other day I was training one of my clients, a former FB that's a gorgeous redheaded, blue eyed russian HB. As soon as she saw me, she came and hugged me and one of the first things she said to me was that I smelled really f*cking good. The funny thing is, I had a shower like 2 hrs before that, and all I used was soap. I wore some deodorant, didn't wear cologne or bodyspray, and at the time I was sweating from my deadlifts and (in my opinion) i smelled like a gorilla lol.

The funny thing is, that's not the first time I've had a girl tell me I smell amazing even tho I didn't wear cologne. Your body produces natural pheremones, and all those parfeumes and sh!t people wear just masks it.

And another thing I've noticed is that while the pretty boy approach works on younger girls, it fails very often with the older ones. The older the girl gets, the more of a woman she becomes, the more she craves masculinity from her man.

Each to his own. If you wanna be feminine in order to pull girls, so be it. I on the other hand prefer to attract women without resorting to wearing pink, wearing oil of olay and all that other sh!t.
This is the kind of post I have respect for.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
metrosexual always makes me picture some dude walking down a crowded street looking for anyone to snatch up and take to the nearest ally hahaha:crackup:
It is good to know that there are women who have respect for real men.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
I don't see why it matters so much...

If what you do works and you get chicks, great. If not, change something.

If you feel better taking care of yourself and you still get chicks, great. If you look like a caveman and get chicks, great.

It does matter. Metrosexuals look up to women and attract them by looking pretty. If you want to lower yourself to that level then your not much of a man are you?

In my mind a man is focused on his own success and his own power. You can't have power over women unless it comes from within and you have your sh-it togeather. Women won't look up to you if you don't act like a man.

Metros are only good for women when they can't find a real man.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
you people are pathetic. I don't even want to know the next trend that the f@ggot fashion designers will make, and you will be all over that just like you are with the metrosexuality crap!

oh wait didn't somebody post a picture of what the fashion designers have in store for men? that pic of that weirdo with pink hair that looked like something outta a wizard of oz movie! and then the media will tell you that this is what women want and you will decide to lose your dignity by following what they say, just like you are losing your dignity being the radical feminists ideal man (a metrosexual)

oh watchout for posting about wearing pink on this forum. I was warnned several times and my theads where deleted.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Me and LIT are going to put our heads together and see if we can create a master plan for a true alternative to SoHomo DonJuanitas -- SoSuave has a bad rep and I will go to other sites and let them know of the Homosexual takeover of this site -- Pook and Anti-Dump and Senor Fingers and the old school men are being made to look like asses!!! Haha, because Homos like asses!!:D

ookevin - joethehomophobe - - tilltheendoftime donjuannabe you don't belong here!!! This is a homo run site --- THE MATRIX HAS YOU - GET OUT!!

AND TRUTH IS NEVER EXTREME!!!!

or.. I could just buy this site and fix all the problems here. hmm..
I wonder how much the owner wants for it.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brad324
Hold on a second here. Let's get a couple things straight. I refuse to stand by and let the ignorant rednecks proclaim to be the "manly" group, while the less ignorant, more BALLSY men are categorized as borderline homosexuals. Let's face it. Everyone "beautifies" themselves to a certain extent. Whether it's wearing deodorant, hair gel, nice shoes, a wrist watch etc. WHERE YOU DRAW THE LINE DEPENDS ON HOW INSECURE YOU ARE. Only the people with BALLS will really take care of themselves. Your only excuse for being DEAD AGAINST it, is because you're insecure and threatened by it, and would like to marginalize those who have more balls than you so you can tear them down and keep your pride, and it's obvious to everyone. Modifying your looks is NOT a way of life. Metrosexuality is nothing but a label set up to marginalize people who take care of themselves. If it's not an OBSESSION, then it's not feminine at all. The fact that you are too insecure to do something that will INCREASE women's attraction does NOT make you manly, it makes you primitive. The guys who step up and show some balls and are confident enough in their sexuality to improve themselves without feeling feminine are the LEADERS. Being able to do this and stay CONFIDENT and MANLY shows women you are very secure in yourself, and in your sexuality, and this adds to their attraction to you. Part of why women were really showing interest in me at the store, was because I showed BALLS by changing my looks when no-one else in the store had done so. And I started a trend in the store, which other men who also are not feminine AT ALL followed. Maybe you just don't get it - you will have MORE SUCCESS WITH VAGINAS if you're willing to step up and do what it takes - whatever that is for you.
That is wisdom.

A man should dress to accent his macsuline nature. Strong lines, clean, cut, and sharp. No need for this pretty boy crap.

So let it be written so let it be done.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brad324
I'd like to add that my purpose of taking care of myself is to feel more confident with my appearance. When my hair in its natural state, it's kind of plain and boring, but when modified just a little bit with highlights, especially accompanied by a tan (I dont go overboard with the tan), when I look in the mirror, I see someone that's attractive. The hair just has more definition. Even when it's not combed, it can look good. The tan tones down the look of reddish blemishes. I do this for me. If I had this same confidence without doing this, then I wouldn't need to do it. It has nothing to do with "trying to do what everyone else is doing," my focus is on being satisfied with myself. If you can feel satisfied with yourself without having to touch up your appearance, then all the power to you, but don't criticize someone because they feel more confident when doing so. And yes, if you feel like changing your hair/skin will improve your self esteem, but don't do it, then yes, it IS a result of insecurity (or you simply don't have the time and resources, but that's unlikely.) As for what type of girls I'm getting after changing? I think a better question would be what type of girls was I getting BEFORE changing. The answer to that would be "hardly any..." but now when I go out, MOST attractive women are giving me the 2nd glance.' This simply never happened before.
Dude. NOBODY here is saying that making yourself look good is a bad thing. No, not ONE. However, you know why many, including me, despise metrosexuality? Because it's not about looking good in a masculine way. It's about looking MORE FEMININE. Come on, dude. Think Paul Walker vs David Beckham.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Dude. NOBODY here is saying that making yourself look good is a bad thing. No, not ONE. However, you know why many, including me, despise metrosexuality? Because it's not about looking good in a masculine way. It's about looking MORE FEMININE. Come on, dude. Think Paul Walker vs David Beckham.
And what is the issue with "looking" feminine? I would think "acting" feminine would be more despicable. And if going for beauty makeovers is considered acting feminine, would gossiping be considered acting feminine? What is it about guys going for "makeovers" that makes it so bad?

The only reason that I can think of at the moment on why some of you hate metrosexuality so much is because you seriously despise females and anything associated with them. Can someone explain to me otherwise?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making yourself look more feminine is an ACT OF FEMININITY. That's more than obvious. Guys have better, more useful things to spend money on than 60-dollar haircuts once a week and "makeovers", whatever the hell that entails for guys.

Despise females? Holy crap, you can't seriously be that dense. I love females, and I love femininity... IN FEMALES. Overly feminine men disgust me. Same with overly masculine women. Use your head, dude.