Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met Up With A Married Woman. Thoughts Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What can you do about it, without risking time in a prison?
much better to be in prison of steel than the prison of the mind.

where I am it's pretty common to deal with some things directly but only if willing to do it. much of the west is harder to do, but it still happens... the crime of passion. ppl learn who can be stepped or not.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe that's what your motives were. This is not the thought process of every guy. @jamesfromhouston mentioned she is really hot, and he wants to fvck her. He didn't mention one-upping the husband or any kind of competitive talk. It was only about being with the woman.
perhaps but the mind of the cucked will always tie it together. the ONLY possible defense is "did not know".

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most married men are cheated on, and they don't ever find out. It doesn't make sense for the woman to tell about the affair. If the lover manages the female's actions, he can lower the chances of the husband finding out. Set up some ground rules, and have her abide by them.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
much better to be in prison of steel than the prison of the mind.

where I am it's pretty common to deal with some things directly but only if willing to do it. much of the west is harder to do, but it still happens... the crime of passion. ppl learn who can be stepped or not.
I guess it's a difference in cultures, but going to prison, massively hindering, if not destroying your life over a woman seems a dumb move.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it's a difference in cultures, but going to prison, massively hindering, if not destroying your life over a woman seems a dumb move.
I used to agree with you on that, I get it.
when dudes make the assessment that goes with what you just said, green light.

when they know or have an example they will not usually.

it's not about the woman as much as self-respect. a massively difficult lesson for me to learn for myself. the hardest thing I had to learn ever. basically, deal with men just as hard or harder than you deal with women. much better to lose in the real world than in our own minds.
Think... someone that wants to target married women wants all of us to think that we should do nothing about it. Now it's very easy for them.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fairness though, you made a silly post a while ago esq AMS "when i get really good at game I will be ****ing your wife and sending her home back to you yada yada" haha
I believe this is what you're referring to..
I like that dudes are willing to marry these women and sacrifice their provisions. I will eventually get good enough at seduction where I'll be banging their wives on the side with none of the financial/emotional burden. Their wives will need me for redemption, and I will see their wild side all the while they're serving my needs. Then they can go home to their husbands and give them starfish sex and complaints and demands.
Pretty much everything I've already said in this thread. So..... This wasn't about one-upping. This was about showcasing which role would one rather be. The lover or provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.