Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met Up With A Married Woman. Thoughts Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens even when the guy is not pursuing. Remember we are talking her being attracted to the guy she is sexually attracted too.

Keep one in the kitty
It doesn’t happen when she has maximum interest in her dude.

As for the OP, I think he is wasting time. Married women are bad targets.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought so lol. Seriously man stop with the white knight shyt. We are all human and in the same experience.
The strong and smart survive. Risk vs. reward calculus has nothing to do with “white knight shyt.” What we have here is a misplaced ego problem. You have yet to articulate a single tangible benefit to boning someone’s else wife.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol bro married women comming at you are part of your options. To guys with options. Iron sharpens iron.
Puszzy pulls puzzy. Don't hate the game I didn't make the rules
Man some of you guys.
part of options? maybe putting then in rotation is another thing, you don't entretain attention ***** just for the chance of puss, the whole thing is a waste of time, with again with option you can do more then entretain her, but hey each to his own if you don't understand this I don't think you can get it

Why? Whats the benefit of not spinning a married chic? Cause it "feels" right?
Doing the "right thing"
Is this the same "right thing" to do when you marry a chic by obligation? Worked for so many huh? Lol
In you are in over your head bro. The market is not 1950 anymore
again losing the point, i'm not even taking the whole he can come after you, or the crazy ***** use you just to make him jealous, i'm saying it a waste of time having damaged goods on a rotation, in a way you need to hide what you do, and reward bad behavior, only reason I can see a guy do so is for lack of options, if he had options he wouldn't have time to waste on a married woman

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being married is NO BARRIER TO THE SMP. <------------------
Your pretty angel wife never leaves the game. Unplug dude
and for the looks not for the simp, also i'm against marriage so its never a issue to me, but hey I have better things to do then waste on a used puss, just don't get in love ok?

joesknows

Banned
Reaction score
Married women approach me and come on to me all the time. It's been a thing for years and years and years.
- she has been keen to meet up with me (claiming she wants to learn from me and my industry experience)

- she has always been responsive to me in our texts/chats

- when we met up she mentioned she was seeing someone but did not say she was married

Do you guys think I can take this further?

Any similar experiences?

- James
The only thing that's not mentioned here is your level of interest in HER. Are you actually into her? It seems like you enjoy the attention but you mention nothing about her looks, how sexy she is, etc. You make it sound like she's just a random generic female.

I get the impression that she's a 30 something broad who's still attractive enough but not really hot or else you would've mentioned it.

If your interest level is as low as it seems, why bother? Unless it's bragging rights to take down a taken woman.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a married woman decides to come out with a guy 1 on 1 or even decides to do more based on her own decision, there's not much I or anyone can do about it.
True, you could probably make something happen if you wanted. Women in committed relationships do not try and spend time alone with other men after hours... sure lunch and coffee, business meetings, that doesn't mean anything. She likely set up this meeting with you to see 'what might happen', to her worst case she makes a business network connection, which is still good.

Depending on how long she's been married and her current situation with her significant other, landing a married chick is just about the easiest thing in the world to do.

Having said that, it's really not worth the sh1t storm of grief you could launch. The best that could happen is you have to sneak around and always be available when she can break away: worst she leaves her husband and becomes a bunny boiling stalker, and you get drug into the family courts as a material witness.... or her husband kills you. Just this past year we've had three cases of a jealous husband shooting a lover within a mile of where my kids live with their mom.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If every husband murdered a lover, that would be one of the leading causes of death. One has just as much of a risk sleeping with a woman who didn't mention she was married and the husband finds out. Would it matter? Is the husband going to believe you didn't know? If you communicate with the woman that you will not engage in conversations that state she is married while texting, there is no proof that you know she's married. If the husband was to find out, lie. Just like metalwater stated; He would not view the lover culpable if the wife lied to the lover.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know. Look up my old posts.
Alpha fcks beta bucks.
If its a branch swing then yes it is. Can be
If it's a branch swing then I agree, that's hypergamy. A lover should never be mistaken for a provider to the female. She should have no thoughts that the guy would actually stick with her and provide for her. That's not the dynamic of being a lover. He isn't engaging the female in the right way

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

For me it’s not even a morality play it is just a stupid risk. Her husband would be 100% right for protecting his wife from other men.
Sadly the law doesn't agree with you.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

For me it’s not even a morality play it is just a stupid risk. Her husband would be 100% right for protecting his wife from other men.
some men are making the case that it's all on the girl. if they know a woman is married and can convince or game her into fcking it is her fault and they are innocent and should not have any part in the responsibility or anger of the cucked man.

personally, I think they are full of crap and making excuses just like a woman would do.

we all agree that women are stupid and only follow emotion and feeling. this is a contest of men.

it is like this; I fck your woman, what are you going to do about it ? o.. nothing, you are a chump.

remove men that step way out of line.

---
as you may know, it is a huge rush to cuck another man, big power move.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is like this; I fck your woman, what are you going to do about it ? o.. nothing, you are a chump.
Maybe that's what your motives were. This is not the thought process of every guy. @jamesfromhouston mentioned she is really hot, and he wants to fvck her. He didn't mention one-upping the husband or any kind of competitive talk. It was only about being with the woman.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- she told me upfront that she doesn't like it when guys are confused with her and chase her because she's "seeing someone". She also passingly mention that doesn't happen to us but it doesn't seem like a stern warning.
I would have asked “what do you like?”

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t deflect. Take me out of it.

How does it benefit a man to be the first option of a married (to another man) woman?
it's really simple.

a very animal aggressive powerful nut, and a feeling of stomping another man without even needing to do it. it's a very powerful feeling and can be very addictive. tyrant power. Many men don't know what to do about it so the dude will get away with it over and over until he doesn't.

joesknows

Banned
Reaction score
I've had to turn down the advances of many married women. In recent years, every such woman if I ever saw her again, or even on the spot, was PISSED.

Sometimes it's impossible to NOT piss someone off, create drama, gossip, etc.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's really simple.

a very animal aggressive powerful nut, and a feeling of stomping another man without even needing to do it. it's a very powerful feeling and can be very addictive. tyrant power. Many men don't know what to do about it so the dude will get away with it over and over until he doesn't.
What can you do about it, without risking time in a prison?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as you may know, it is a huge rush to cuck another man, big power move.
This is why it is misplaced ego. Women aren’t that valuable. There are more productive avenues of competition; i.e. athletics and business.

a very animal aggressive powerful nut, and a feeling of stomping another man without even needing to do it.
No, that is bitchmade tbh. Just square up and get in the ring. Fvcking a man’s wife for “power” is deranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.