Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met Up With A Married Woman. Thoughts Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't properly manage a woman's environment. Come on man. That's illegal in 2021.

Managing a woman's environment is old-school thinking. You can literally only manage women these days by not managing them. Not committing to them. That's where a woman's true loyal potential starts to shine. Women are incredibly loyal if you don't simp-out and marry her.
the shelf life on that is limited and there is always a pan floating around or other characters. over time things change, nothing stays the same. all long-term project management requires active management of the changing environment.

double parking is illegal also.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double parking is a small ticket. Marriage is a devastated family and financial situation when the almost inevitable divorce comes (might be 1 year, might be 20 years. There's no tellin).

Marriage in 2021 is like entering a boxing match with your arms and legs tied and then electing to fight a world champion opponent and then electing to pay your opponent the prize money when you lose.
the divorce almost always comes because some dude went ahead and took a nut and cucked the man. the woman's behaviour often just spirals out of control then and either she actually leaves or she causes so much havoc that the man leaves or get arrested for abuse.

the key point is that some man enjoyed getting a nut and feeling strong doing the woman, perhaps often. usually, that guy knows. not always but usually. if the man is real blue pill, the red pill guy will openly walk all over him. the woman will be attracted to the stronger man, biology 101.

AWALT. period. This is a contest between men. Women are along for the ride. We know about womens biology, emotions, games. Thats why some rp men target married, its so easy but usually takes some time.

I would prefer to be in prison as a free man than free and cucked. I don't have any problems now, just bad memory. I take advice from Ragnar Lothbrok about all that, and it good.

I see some men now that rationalize like women, they tell how it's not their fault. that so sounds like a woman's way of telling it.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey gents.

Over the weekend I met up with a married woman. We had been talking about meeting up for awhile. But I've been busy so she has been waiting to me to firm a date. (We had connected/met on Facebook because we work in the same industry.)

So I invited her to go to a cool bar with me.

I'm wondering whether she has romantic interest in me over a few things:

- she has been keen to meet up with me (claiming she wants to learn from me and my industry experience)

- she has always been responsive to me in our texts/chats

- when we met up she mentioned she was seeing someone but did not say she was married

- she told me upfront that she doesn't like it when guys are confused with her and chase her because she's "seeing someone". She also passingly mention that doesn't happen to us but it doesn't seem like a stern warning.

- the whole night she was very chatty and teasing, tells me she admires me

- she told me that she had told her girlfriends that she was meeting up with me. They had a little discussion apparently.

- she was giving light touches here and there and she was ok to my touches too. Heavy eye contact. Although no overt flirting.

- she wasn't watching the clock and seemed to enjoy my company and at times was nervous.

- she called me a friend.

- I waved goodbye end of night and she went in for a hug.

So I'm having a hard read whether there's any romantic possibility here. I don't know whether there's any IL. I mean to me going to a bar to network 1 on 1 with a guy, seems bogus to me.

What do you guys think?

Do you guys think I can take this further?

Any similar experiences?

- James
This is the way I read it.She’s dropping all these little hints and IOIs because she wants you.Forget what she said,forget her calling you a friend,married women have no business cozying it up with other men at bars.She is keeping it covert enough so that if anything happens,she can rationalize it as not being “her fault” but yours.That,or she’s just using you for attention and validation.Or both.Whatever the case,eject.Married women are never worth the trouble.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dynamic of being a lover is therapeutic for the female. She needs the lover to gain redemption. When she is seduced by him, she feels his non judgemental vibe, she then allows herself to submit to the lover(something that she does not do with the manipulated provider). When she is with the lover, this is her safe space, an environment she can let her inner slvt loose without judgement. She will service the lover in any way he needs. When the lover validates her service, she gains redemption as a result.

If one engages her properly, she will return to the lover for quite some time. Not spiral out of control. This is even the case in villages in third world countries. She will lead a double life of having the lover sporadically. It is not guaranteed to be in-your-face. This does not serve the female well to have the provider find out and she loses her security/resources as a result.

I don't think being the lover is about competition with the provider. The provider will always come first. It's about being in a dynamic where you are granting the female redemption, a sort of bond between the two of you. On a different level than the husband. The dynamic is only able to exist because of the husband. The lover gets her full submission, without the manipulation to try and gain resources.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A lot of married women that cheat will justify it to the guy they are hooking up with and to her gfs by saying, “It doesn’t matter. I’m gonna divorce my husband anyway.”

Fast forward 10+ years, she will still be married and cheating.

TLDR: Never believe a chick that is “going to get divorced” until it actually happens.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey gents.

Over the weekend I met up with a married woman. We had been talking about meeting up for awhile. But I've been busy so she has been waiting to me to firm a date. (We had connected/met on Facebook because we work in the same industry.)

So I invited her to go to a cool bar with me.

I'm wondering whether she has romantic interest in me over a few things:

- she has been keen to meet up with me (claiming she wants to learn from me and my industry experience)

- she has always been responsive to me in our texts/chats

- when we met up she mentioned she was seeing someone but did not say she was married

- she told me upfront that she doesn't like it when guys are confused with her and chase her because she's "seeing someone". She also passingly mention that doesn't happen to us but it doesn't seem like a stern warning.

- the whole night she was very chatty and teasing, tells me she admires me

- she told me that she had told her girlfriends that she was meeting up with me. They had a little discussion apparently.

- she was giving light touches here and there and she was ok to my touches too. Heavy eye contact. Although no overt flirting.

- she wasn't watching the clock and seemed to enjoy my company and at times was nervous.

- she called me a friend.

- I waved goodbye end of night and she went in for a hug.

So I'm having a hard read whether there's any romantic possibility here. I don't know whether there's any IL. I mean to me going to a bar to network 1 on 1 with a guy, seems bogus to me.

What do you guys think?

Do you guys think I can take this further?

Any similar experiences?

- James

Have fun getting beat or shot by her husband. Stay away from married women. It's just not right.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The other thing that happens (when a married chick cheats) is that she will brag to her gfs that it was the greatest sex of her life. She will genuinely believe that the guy she hooked up with is some sexual master because she had multiple orgasms.

In reality, he might be slightly above average in bed, but the taboo of cheating (and finally having some “strange”) magnifies it for her 10x.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are chicken do littles. Lol if its not your fake morality then why not nature?
Alpha males battle in nature "EVERY FCKING DAY LOL" for wet females
some of you guys are just so afraid to actually play the real game and that is the game of "sex"
A. Ppl like to fck.
B. Ppl dont eat the same dam food everyday.

Show me a human that can do the same thing every day for even 6 months. Lol
Sexuality is no different.
Wait ok so you preach monogamy and oneitis yet undressing the waitress with your eyes and picturing your dik in her while out with your girl.
Are the gay men the closet dwellers or the strait guys? Lol ffs
Observe nature better. The strong and smart survive. It is a stupid risk to bang out a married woman. There are plenty of unmarried women. Hunting elusive prey is more costly, dangerous, and energy intensive. All predators know this.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are chicken do littles. Lol if its not your fake morality then why not nature?
Alpha males battle in nature "EVERY FCKING DAY LOL" for wet females
some of you guys are just so afraid to actually play the real game and that is the game of "sex"
A. Ppl like to fck.
B. Ppl dont eat the same dam food everyday.

Show me a human that can do the same thing every day for even 6 months. Lol
Sexuality is no different.
Wait ok so you preach monogamy and oneitis yet undressing the waitress with your eyes and picturing your dik in her while out with your girl.
Are the gay men the closet dwellers or the strait guys? Lol ffs
meh if you had options you won't waste time with atencion *****s who are married, but hey each to his own

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also the very same thing you reference with survival from caveman times is the very same reaction you have to overcome to approach and become a DJ
"Some cave chad going to kill me for approaching his girl"

I used to advise against but I have grown up in the game.
Banging a dudes girl actually helps the guy out at times. In some caees.
Not every evil deed you label as evil is evil. Good has the seed of bad already in it. And vise versa. Yin and yang.
In the US cheating is not illegal. Girls do it for fun these days.
Strawman argument. I specifically said this is not a morality play. Gaming a married woman is unnecessary and stupid. If every woman on the planet were already married there would be a case for doing it. I am of the opinion that men have a right to be fully territorial with their wife and household.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its an opinion. Dont hate the rules bro.
Yes you have that right and that right has little to do with sexual attraction.
Its not 3000 BC anymore lol
Yes, it is an opinion.

If an Orca has the option of hunting seal or a great white sharks, it’s picking the seal. The shark is only prey if there are no better options.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye. Listen. Closely. This isnt just me saying it.
Marriage is NO BARRIER from the SMP

RM book 1
And its fcking 100% true.
Now to a brain washed Tradcon its a devastating idea. Hes not in the game he was born into

Whether or not you fck the married girl doesnt change the rules. She chooses you.
That doesn’t answer my question. How does it benefit me to be the first option of a married woman?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinions on what you like are none of my business. Why are you asking what benefits you? Your getting into "feels"
What i shared with you are iron rule facts. How you choose to react to a married girl hitting on you is on you.

Me personally? I dunno maybe share her with my wife? If she is into that sort of thing.
Whatever you are into. I'm not judging it right or wrong.
Don’t deflect. Take me out of it.

How does it benefit a man to be the first option of a married (to another man) woman?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just answered your question dude. If there is a deflector here it IS you.
Attractive men are attractive to even married women.
That does not answer the question. We aren’t concerned with how it benefits the married woman. How does it benefit the man she is not married to?

Why is this have to be explained to you? Whether a guy acts upon her advances is his OWN BUSINESS to sort out his benefits.
I should have known from your posts in the other "controversial" topics "medical" related that you would not grasp the freedom of "choice" concept.
Shyts going right over your head. Advance in your thinking man.

The attraction is not a choice. What you do with your dik is your business. Your body your right LOL
Clown emoji needed.
On the topic of choice - why would a man choose a married woman?

Recap:
My position is that married women as targets offer unnecessary risk and no benefit.

Your position appears to be man should target married women simply because they can. What you can’t seem to answer is how such course of action benefits the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.