"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

messed up situation

excel

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Hey.. I have a screwed up situation here. I became really good friends with this girl this year and we're basically best friends. Over the past few months I've developed feelings for her and I think I'm getting these feelings because she's show TONS of interest in me as more than a friend. Thing is she has a bf.. they'll break up soon, all they do is fight but I don't know what to do. I think if I told her I had feelings with her she'd seriously rethink her current relationship. I don't know if I should tell her I have feelings for her or wait for her and her BF to breakup. I'm getting serious one-itis with this girl but I can't stop it. I haven't seen her in a while because I've been on vacation and all I could think of on the trip was her. Playas... what the hell should I do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I have 2 thoughts on this...

1. Don't tell her you love her just yet...calm down...you can ask her..."So you are having problems with your b/f, are you taking any newcomers? She'll get the hint! if she doesn't get the hint then take her indiiference as a no!

2. Do nothing..she sees you only as a friend and she is already aware that you are infactuated with her - this is no secret to her. She'll come to you when she is ready to dump this guy. You'll just be the next pimp in line!

Just don't be act like a chump and drivel all over her. And quit being 'friends only' with girls that you like!!!!

And no, this is not a messed up situation, it is your head (thinking) that is messed up!
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Do not, I repeat do not tell her straight that you like her and for the love of god don't drag the word feelings into it.... Those are things you can do AFTER you've gotten with her
 
Top