Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Messed up guys, definitely need some advice on recovery here...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Every motherfcker that comes here wants a woman back and none actually accomplish it. Because if woman left you and you chase her, you become less hot, a lot less hot for a woman, and she gets even more disgusted. There simply is no possibility. Maybe, some years later, when you become don juan, your smv is crazy high, you fcking women left and right, and her fat ass now with several kids just comes roaming along your way, maybe then she'd want to chase your ass, but at that point you wouldn't want her.

You're here, welcome. Get started with dj bible.
There always is the possibility of getting her back. But it starts by working on yourself and forgetting about her for a while. If and when you begin talking with her again it should be from a very different place then when you last talked to her.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There always is the possibility of getting her back.
When two people meet, it don't matter boy or a girl, man or a man friends, or customer and business. A certain rapport forms. You both view each other a certain way. That is rock solid and can not be changed. Even if the motherfcker changes, that other person still views him that same way. It's never worth getting her back.

Getting her back is for people with lack of options. Oh wow, I have a certain rapport with that one girl and I want her back, I don't care that she views in me looser enough not to fck me or be with me, that's the best thing I had with her, I want her back. It's not the girl itself they want back, they have lost the touch with reality of what the girl is right now, they want that fuzzy warm feeling they once had with the girl, that has long become gone and lost.

It's much easier to find a new person and create rapport in such a way that it don't lead to her leaving you.

Dropdagloves20

Reaction score
Guys, if you read my last post on this, I was just thanking everyone for advice, because I ended up nailing her and then sending her on her way... No more advice needed, as I saw what worked, got her to chase a little, invited her over and got it done. Thanks for the help...

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
You were supposed to cuss her out and call her a b1tch about the car thing. You have to stand your ground with women when you know you are in the right. Yes, she would of been upset, but she would have respected you for putting her in her place for lying

You backed down and let her play victim. Now you're the nice guy who's easy to manipulate. It will be hard to change this impression. I think you should just learn from it and move on
Wtf??! Never do this haha never cuss her out and call her a B...were you being serious ?? Getting upset or irate is you being a weak a$$ b1tch. Be firm, calm, masculine, Control your emotions and control the outcome.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf??! Never do this haha never cuss her out and call her a B...were you being serious ?? Getting upset or irate is you being a weak a$$ b1tch. Be firm, calm, masculine, Control your emotions and control the outcome.
That only matters if you care about keeping her around. In OP case I could care less. If I tell a woman off I'm done with her. I'd tell off a man or woman who needs to be told off. I don't discriminate

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
That only matters if you care about keeping her around. In OP case I could care less. If I tell a woman off I'm done with her. I'd tell off a man or woman who needs to be told off. I don't discriminate
I stand by my first comment