Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mens' pitifully low success rate on Tinder is about in line with his sperm's success rate

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Notice how all the sperm cells that make it to "Sperm Heaven" are all Chads & Stacys? :rolleyes:

It's OVER for 99.999999% of SpermCells. :p

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its even worst when fapping. In that case the other sperm cells dont have to be jealous because they can be assured they all fail and all experience equality.

Not intended to encourage fappimg. Only moderm trucels like myself should get a pass on that.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Equality of opportunity vs equality of outcome.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its even worst when fapping. In that case the other sperm cells dont have to be jealous because they can be assured they all fail and all experience equality.

Not intended to encourage fappimg. Only moderm trucels like myself should get a pass on that.
If a man doesn't ejaculate, the sperm cells die off on their scheduled time, and the body just absorbs them; hence, fapping doesn't matter, at least for more than 3 days or so since the last one (in fact, such old sperm cells could actually hurt the situation).