Men with Naturally High Testosterone Levels

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You desperately need to get your head straight. All it takes is one " tougher you" to give you that life altering beat down. Do not assume there's no man with less to lose than you walking around..
I just beat the rap. My guy is a little more cleaned up than Saul Goodman. Teflon

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Hamurabimbi,
Yup the Old Pierce has outdone himself here,in a lifetime of being around Dogs,I have never seen anything like that,I tried to copy it too for one of my Daughters LOL.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the best indicator of high testosterone is libido. This is not something I can directly observe with majority of the men I interact with, but I see it with my close friends and can get a sense of it from men in general. High libido = high dopamine = high test

Black men have naturally higher level of Test, but also higher levels of E, which is why many of them are often quite emotionally volatile. With them, the most obvious symptom is increased muscle mass, which is also genetically determined, but i'd say the secondary sure-fire sign of high T is your ability to gain muscle/strength.

Things like confidence, dominance, etc can actually be highly serotonergic and I'm sure we've all known men who have "zen like" qualities, not overtly masculine, but can take charge and lead people with a calm and rational mindsets, this doesn't require high T.
my Zoomer ex- told me I was the horniest guy she ever met. Maybe I have high-T?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Having high T isn’t a requirement for libido. I’m in the high sixes and am high libido as well, like as many times a day as possible and hours if possible.

Reaction score
Depends on why she considers you 'the horniest'. Maybe you're just the most direct.

I only engage with women who are sensual and affectionate, because I have a high libido and women have to be open to having daily sex and preferably multiple times a day, so I also introduce sex at non-sexual moments. Being playful around sex and touching your woman often (even just a brief cupping of a breast or a pat on the butt) will keep her attraction going strong.

One of my lovers loves fellatio / irrumatio and 'feeling useful'. She likes coffee, but not without milk foam and sugar. So my coffee is free, but for milk foam she has to fellate me and for sugar she has to kiss my balls. I keep her on edge most of the day, so the release of sex is explosive.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on why she considers you 'the horniest'. Maybe you're just the most direct.

I only engage with women who are sensual and affectionate, because I have a high libido and women have to be open to having daily sex and preferably multiple times a day, so I also introduce sex at non-sexual moments. Being playful around sex and touching your woman often (even just a brief cupping of a breast or a pat on the butt) will keep her attraction going strong.

One of my lovers loves fellatio / irrumatio and 'feeling useful'. She likes coffee, but not without milk foam and sugar. So my coffee is free, but for milk foam she has to fellate me and for sugar she has to kiss my balls. I keep her on edge most of the day, so the release of sex is explosive.
‘Irrumatio’ sounds like something out of the Necronomicon. The key word used to gate in Yog-Sothoth.

Reaction score
‘Irrumatio’ sounds like something out of the Necronomicon. The key word used to gate in Yog-Sothoth.
It's used to call upon Nyarlathothep, the Crawling Chaos, by forcefully ramming your trouser snake deep in her throat until her mascara runs.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My testosterone spikes when I have had bands of cash in my hand. getting in a fist fight here and there will make you more confident and primal as well. Something that lifting and chasing tail won’t do. survival of the fittest whatever. Any of you who have had your fair share of street scraps will know that natural high after feeling. That is raw testosterone boiling in your veins.
Not encouraging this though. The old me talking.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My testosterone spikes when I have had bands of cash in my hand. getting in a fist fight here and there will make you more confident and primal as well. Something that lifting and chasing tail won’t do. survival of the fittest whatever. Any of you who have had your fair share of street scraps will know that natural high after feeling. That is raw testosterone boiling in your veins.
Not encouraging this though. The old me talking.
Like a watermelon sugar high?

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having high T isn’t a requirement for libido. I’m in the high sixes and am high libido as well, like as many times a day as possible and hours if possible.
That's in the middle range, its ok. If going bellow say 350 it would be a problem. Libido is somewhat an indication of overall health. Low libido can be blood flow or chemical related. T doesn't have to be high, but being low is a killer.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an interesting topic and I believe there should be more researches about how hormones impact behaviour and how the way you're wired due to genetics/environment modulate the whole system.

My T is average, I'm around 600 in my late 30s...libido is nowhere close as it was few years ago despite my crappy lifestyle had my test lower than that (mostly due to bad diet, stress and crappy sleeping patterns).

The thing is that many men I know that are exactly what OP is talking about (bulky, extrovert, high libido, high energy) often turn emotional and p-whipped not only with women but even with social norms and authorities which is definitely not something that happens to me or others like me less T-gifted.

I believe that our brain wiring, upbringing and experiences are capable to direct where the hormones are gonna push the pedal.

I think that just like people who run cycles and get exposed to superfisiological levels of test have permanent modification to their muscle and cells, the same thing happens when we are exposed to different levels of hormones when we're children or teens.
Some factors need to be activated in certain particular moments to be fully sensitive to future hormone influence.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is that many men I know that are exactly what OP is talking about (bulky, extrovert, high libido, high energy) often turn emotional and p-whipped not only with women but even with social norms and authorities which is definitely not something that happens to me or others like me less T-gifted.

I believe that our brain wiring, upbringing and experiences are capable to direct where the hormones are gonna push the pedal.
Alphas are typically big and outgoing, but intelligence isn't a requirement. That's why they gravitate to jobs like sales and law enforcement.

The "lone wolf" type usually has above average intelligence. They're more likely to shun societal norms and disregard other people's opinions, which is probably the most alpha thing a man can do.

Reaction score
The "lone wolf" type usually has above average intelligence. They're more likely to shun societal norms and disregard other people's opinions, which is probably the most alpha thing a man can do.
Someone told me I was like that and called it 'sigma', because IDGAF about labels.

Reaction score
That's exactly what it is
I'm not saying anyone should strive to be this.
You're dealt a hand, you play it.
This is one reason why I don't think there's much use in me advising someone on how to deal with romance/women. People can pretend to embrace the IDGAF attitude, but they're not Einzelgänger. They don't want to walk their own path, they want shortcuts without realising the real roads are hard as hell. Taking the easy road will not shape your personality enough to go alone.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one reason why I don't think there's much use in me advising someone on how to deal with romance/women. People can pretend to embrace the IDGAF attitude, but they're not Einzelgänger. They don't want to walk their own path, they want shortcuts without realising the real roads are hard as hell. Taking the easy road will not shape your personality enough to go alone.
I've always had the lone wolf mentality, but that didn't necessarily help me with women. It took advice from more experienced men to get me over the hump, and then many years of experience before my enlightenment.

Faking ngaf is better than the alternatives. Ganga games i think it used to be called on sosuave, but i know it as dread game now. It works. Most people see you as how you present yourself.

You should definitely keep advising the youngsters. They have to learn about women's nature somewhere, and they aren't getting it from the mainstream.