Men with Naturally High Testosterone Levels

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly what it is
I'm not saying anyone should strive to be this.
You're dealt a hand, you play it.
This is one reason why I don't think there's much use in me advising someone on how to deal with romance/women. People can pretend to embrace the IDGAF attitude, but they're not Einzelgänger. They don't want to walk their own path, they want shortcuts without realising the real roads are hard as hell. Taking the easy road will not shape your personality enough to go alone.

Reaction score
This is one reason why I don't think there's much use in me advising someone on how to deal with romance/women. People can pretend to embrace the IDGAF attitude, but they're not Einzelgänger. They don't want to walk their own path, they want shortcuts without realising the real roads are hard as hell. Taking the easy road will not shape your personality enough to go alone.
I've always had the lone wolf mentality, but that didn't necessarily help me with women. It took advice from more experienced men to get me over the hump, and then many years of experience before my enlightenment.

Faking ngaf is better than the alternatives. Ganga games i think it used to be called on sosuave, but i know it as dread game now. It works. Most people see you as how you present yourself.

You should definitely keep advising the youngsters. They have to learn about women's nature somewhere, and they aren't getting it from the mainstream.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that too much testosterone is not this guy's problem. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John Wayne APPEARED to be the sort of guy you're describing, yet he spent the entirety of WWII on a Hollywood backlot, and all of his "heroics" were staged. Similar story with Clint Eastwood
Eastwood was in the Army.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shall never judge a book by its cover.
Never judge a sky by it's color, Corn.

But yes, there is a name for macho simps. They are called "Italians". Lololz.