“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Men, why do you do this after a first date?

bizzym

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
97
Reaction score
49
Age
31
I would be nice for all of that to be nice, and mention going out again because I wanted to go out again.

Contact to continue to learn more about her before setting up the next date.
OP this is where you dropped the ball. He wanted to see you again, that’s why he contacted you. He was trying gauge your interest didn’t give enough and he picked up on that.

“
When he was walking me to the car he reached his hand out to help me off the curb, but I had something in it so I was unable to grab his hand and he was like, “oh. oh. he’s reaching out his hand. What is he doing”, I guess to make fun of himself for trying to be a gentleman?
That was his insecurity talking, gauging your romantic interest. He was still in the process of getting a gauge for your interest for him and almost every step of the way you showed him your lack of interest.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
Its refreshing to see the shoe on the other foot. Your behavior wreaks of disrespect and disinterest. He went out of his way for you. Why not do the same back like offer to make him dinner or some other "interested" gesture? The line between pursuit and damaging your self respect can be a bit thin and two ignored texts after a date would certainly trigger a yellow (if not a red) light for me. I'll add my name to the list of: If you are still interested in this guy, it looks to be on you to get the ball rolling again. Simple as that.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
If he runs his own business and frequently has to work extra hours, I doubt a woman with lukewarm interest draws much attention. He will likely be more attentive when he gets more time or you put in more.

From an outsider, he seems insecure to repeatedly ask "are you okay?" It's very likely tied to why he is playing it so slow as well...
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
4,791
Location
Mexico
OP stop f0cking around and invite him over to your place to "watch a movie and drink some wine".
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
@tiziki
Where's my answer to the private message I sent you?

When a mod messages you and requests a reply, it's a good idea to reply.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
Just a few questions, because I thought I had displayed high interest:
  1. so him dropping me off wasn’t just to be nice?
  2. what does the “car deal” have to do with me showing interest, or lack there of?
  3. What’s an example of interest over text? I’ve teased a little bit over text.
An example of interest?
"Hey I haven't heard from you in a while, just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you."

"Hey I had such a good time the other night! Looking forward to seeing you again!"

This should be obvious...its not rocket science.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
he saw my insta before we went out and complimented my looks during the date. So I don’t think that’s the case.

But to answer your question, not toot my own horn but im pretty attractive. 5’1 115
DD, 25 waist, 37 inch hips. Curly hair, tan skin...I’m biracial.
So are you actually interested in this guy or not? If you are, you are making it really hard on yourself, FYI.

Like what do you view him as? A guy you could see a future with, a FWB, only friends?
 

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2018
Messages
461
Reaction score
714
Lol just looked at @Atom Smasher comment.

Guys, don't ever be down if a girl "ghosts" you, isn't receptive or isn't initiating after seemingly having a decent or good time with you in person. They're thoughts and approach to life is very disorganized and they're like that with many people as can be seen. Instead, be glad that you won't have to deal with consistently bizarre behavior.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
We've been ghosted methinks. Our time of utility may be over.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top