"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Men who are friends with women

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Just curious but why do their husbands allow them to hang out with you? More importantly, why do they feel this isn't disrespect? The day my wife decides to hang out with another man without me around is the day she'll be looking at divorce papers. Just the fact that you said you are capable of banging sends off big red flags. I dunno man, I would never hang out with a friend's wife if he wasn't around unless he specifically asked me to give her a lift somewhere or something.

A wife should have her own female friends or be at home with kids or family.
And some people are into swinging and wife swapping and get off on it. Different strokes for different folks.

Why do they let me hang out with them? Partly because I know the guys intimately and they trust me, partly because I'm not interested in submissive women or being friends with them either.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I can’t speak for others but life is so much easier when you aren’t friends with women. You’re just setting yourself up to be taken advantage of. Remember, if a woman has made you her friend she thinks she can get something out of you without giving anything back.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
I have a co worker thats one of my best friends, zero chance of sex. Shes a good person and i know she would drop everything and drive 3 hrs to pick me up if i was broke down somewhere. Can't say the same with most of my male friends.
Known her 23 yrs now.
 

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
I do have a lot of female friends , many of them are considered hot but there are some differences. First i have standards. The woman can be hot asf but if she doesn’t fill the criteria that I would consider , she just falls into the friendzone .

Secondly they are my orbiters and not the opposite.Usually they are attracted to me but i see them no more as i would with my male friends .

Last but not least i never befriend a woman that i have the slightest sexual interest . Either we fck or we never talk again .
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top