Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men who are friends with women

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes , but the question is , if you would not have been lazy , would you or would you not find better girls in the real world ?

and be sincere with yourself
No absolutely not. It wasn't out of laziness, it was an easy way to meet girls abroad. I met TONS of chicks this way in Brazil, Mexico and China. I could've met 1 or 2 a day versus having a smorgas board of women. My wife was the second in a lineup of like 20 or 30 to get back to me. The first was scheduled the day after, my wife setup a date same day. I had women lined up in countries all around Asia, just so happened that my wife was first.

I could've done it the old fashioned way to be sure but this was a million times easier.
#2. If you don't speak the language, cold approaches are pretty hard to pull off. This was an easy way to get access to chicks who spoke some English.

Now that's couchsurfing... a bit different from tinder or pOF.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna hear that story man. Please
Don't mean to hijack your thread.

I was running that when I was here under my old handle... I think it was UFO. I was like 25 and just broken up with a chick from Toluca, MX. I met this other chick off couchsurfing in Mexico in a place called Puerto Vallarta where I heard it was nice. I rented a dump over the net for like 200 bucks or something. It was in a ghetto and a true piece of sh1t, no windows, tarantulas walking around at night. Anyway, met this chick off of CS and she came around in a new red car. I figured she worked at the hotels because she took me around the city, then we stopped at this massive resort called the Sol Melia. Anyway, she took me up to the Penthouse and I figured she must be a manager or something but we got to the top and it was a massive house ontop of the hotel. I got to meet her father that night, he hated me... same with the mom. I used to sit opposite him and eat dinner, dude never spoke one word to me after the first night, and I was with this chick 4 years. Anyway her father ran the place and he was some kind of mobster in the city. Well anyway I ate everyday at the Melia for 6 months and banged the **** out of that girl. Spent 4 years with her before we broke up, her family could never accept a broke forklift driver/esl teacher as a man. They sent around dudes with yachts and commercial properties but this chick was slumming it. Chick had lots of guys as friends and ended up cheating with one? She was spending alot of time with her new 'feminist' friends. Dunno for sure if she cheated but that when the breakup happened. [I was so distraught from that breakup I asked to remove all my posts from SS which was like thousands] My picture with her is somewhere on the forum here. I used to talk to a guy named CordonBlue, I dunno if he's still around, this is like 20 years ago.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Leonela-Chavez-Flores (her)

I dated 10 chicks a week from CS in SP, Brazil. It was so easy setting up dates. After awhile, I just started meeting them in the subway and spending the time there. She would get off, we would talk, I would qualify her and then either get on board to get the fvck away or send her along and have the next one on the way. So I finally met this one chick in Brazil, half jap. She helped me out of a bad situation and let me stay at her place for 3 weeks. She was pretty hot but she was bipolar, banged the hell out of her. We went back to the USA together where her mom owned a place (also rich girl). Then in the car her mum started saying how it was nice that she finally found someone. She told me about how her daughter had killed all of their pets out of frustration (matter of fact-ly). We had a fight that night, she ran out into traffic and tried to kill herself and I left the next day when I took her home and promised her everything would be alright. Snuck out and never looked back. Chick stalked me for a year after so I went to China. Chick also had lots of guys as friends.

Second time in China, I used CS to line up a few dates and helpers, my wife was second to respond but first to show. Love at first sight and been with her ever since. Wife has no friends and doesn't want any, she's an extreme introvert.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious but why do their husbands allow them to hang out with you? More importantly, why do they feel this isn't disrespect? The day my wife decides to hang out with another man without me around is the day she'll be looking at divorce papers. Just the fact that you said you are capable of banging sends off big red flags. I dunno man, I would never hang out with a friend's wife if he wasn't around unless he specifically asked me to give her a lift somewhere or something.

A wife should have her own female friends or be at home with kids or family.
And some people are into swinging and wife swapping and get off on it. Different strokes for different folks.

Why do they let me hang out with them? Partly because I know the guys intimately and they trust me, partly because I'm not interested in submissive women or being friends with them either.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t speak for others but life is so much easier when you aren’t friends with women. You’re just setting yourself up to be taken advantage of. Remember, if a woman has made you her friend she thinks she can get something out of you without giving anything back.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a co worker thats one of my best friends, zero chance of sex. Shes a good person and i know she would drop everything and drive 3 hrs to pick me up if i was broke down somewhere. Can't say the same with most of my male friends.
Known her 23 yrs now.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have a lot of female friends , many of them are considered hot but there are some differences. First i have standards. The woman can be hot asf but if she doesn’t fill the criteria that I would consider , she just falls into the friendzone .

Secondly they are my orbiters and not the opposite.Usually they are attracted to me but i see them no more as i would with my male friends .

Last but not least i never befriend a woman that i have the slightest sexual interest . Either we fck or we never talk again .