Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men who are friends with women

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never understood men who have friends that are women. After a certain amount of time, a man would want to f her. He should think sex or pregnant. Otherwise he is wasting his time.

One girl I knew for a while wasn’t putting out and while we were finishing dinner I snapped. Granted I was young and probably should have been much smoother and spun plates, but still. Quite a few other girls I’ve known I’ve left the friendship because there has been no sex. The girl has to give it up.

You guys are friends with girls where there is 0 chance of sex?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Never understood men who have friends that are women.

I do. I think the majority of men who have women friends didn't intentionally start out trying to have a friendship with them,they just became friends by default. Like,they initially started out trying to have a sexual relationship,it didn't work out,and instead of just moving on,they continued to hang out and around the girl,and just "became" friends.

Some men try to use friendship as a trojan horse. They pretend to just want to be friends,but secretly desire the woman.

I doubt any man would see an attractive woman and desire to solely have her as a friend.

After a certain amount of time, a man would want to f her.

Yeah...typically 2 or 3 seconds after first laying eyes on her.

He should think sex or pregnant. Otherwise he is wasting his time.
Pregnant?!?!??? Uhh......no.

(Where da hell did that come from?)

I'd rather be friendzoned than get some random chick pregnant,reguardless of how "hot" she is.

One girl I knew for a while wasn’t putting out and while we were finishing dinner I snapped.
Not too sure "snapping" is the best way to get sex out of a girl,but hey...whatever works.

Granted I was young and probably should have been much smoother and spun plates, but still.
Well....had you been making your interest known and she just kept turning you down? Or did you just keep hanging out...and hanging out....and hanging out....WITHOUT showing sexual interest,and you just one day blew up cause you expected something to happen much sooner? Cause the way you say this.....it's almost as if you blame HER for sex not happening.

Maybe if you had "snapped" 3 or 4 dates earlier,something would have happened eariler.

Quite a few other girls I’ve known I’ve left the friendship because there has been no sex. The girl has to give it up.

You know you're WRONG HERE..........right?

You said you've left friendships with girls cause there was no sex. Sir.......why are you having "FRIENDSHIPS" with women you're SEXUALLY interested in? There's NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SEX in friendships.

Friends are friends. If you want sex,you need to SHOW sexual interest.

You're acting and behaving like a friend,then when girls show friendship back.....you get mad and wonder where the sex is at.

THERE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ANY IN FRIENDSHIP. You can't pull a "bait and switch" on a woman,then "snap" or get mad at her.

If you present friendship,then you should expect friendship in return. You're presenting friendship,but expecting SEX in return. That's not right...nor fair.

If you're a "friend" and have shown NOTHING BUT FRIENDSHIP to her for the ENTIRE TIME you've known her,why would you think otherwise? You SHOULDN'T BE friends with her to begin with.

What you're doing is like going to McDonald's and "expressing interest" in a Big Mac. Then when they bring you the big mac,you stomp your foot,pound the table,"snap",and get upset because you wanted a pizza. You're walking into a friendship "store" with a girl,then when you get friendship,you get mad cause you wanted sex. If you want sex,then show SEXUAL INTEREST.....from the getgo.

It's not that hard,dude.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had girls who were my friends especially hot ones. I just couldn't be friends with a girl I find attractive, it's just not possible.

The only time I could be a friend with a women is if she is not good looking at all, not attractive to me.

I had guy friends who were friends with certain girls they find attractive but they were scared if they express their feelings they will brake the bond and friendship will be over. And when a girl at one point or another find a boyfriend he's heartbroken. Don't do that, ever.

If you have a friend you really like tell her that, in most cases she will like you back.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had girls who were my friends especially hot ones. I just couldn't be friends with a girl I find attractive, it's just not possible.

The only time I could be a friend with a women is if she is not good looking at all, not attractive to me.
Very rarely. Also, I'm not physically attracted to any of the few women that I could call friends. Over my 20+ years in the mating environment, this is probably the thing I've done best. I've never gotten stuck in a sexless friendship with an attractive woman.

Doing this may have cost me social circle opportunities but I can live with that. Besides, social circle couplings have been diminishing since before I entered the world of dating and relationships so I likely didn't miss much by avoiding female friendship.

How Heterosexual Couples Meet.jpg

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never understood men who have friends that are women. After a certain amount of time, a man would want to f her. He should think sex or pregnant. Otherwise he is wasting his time.

One girl I knew for a while wasn’t putting out and while we were finishing dinner I snapped. Granted I was young and probably should have been much smoother and spun plates, but still. Quite a few other girls I’ve known I’ve left the friendship because there has been no sex. The girl has to give it up.

Every single female friend I ever had ended up hosting my knob at some point. Cheese and mice can never be friends. Thank you

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't take this stuff that seriously because my ego isn't invested in it. If a girl rejects me, that's her right. If she wants to stay buddies, that's cool. If not, that's cool too. I wasn't meant to fukk every chick and I'm not going to be all "put out or get out." It doesn't mean I stop finding her attractive or close the door on her. I just shift the paradigm and move on.

Some female friends become lovers, and some I've fukked later became friends. It's fluid and if you're both attractive there is never "0 chance of sex." But that's because all these girls choose to be MY orbiter. That's where a lot of guys on SS get tripped up. They're too ego-invested in their image and worried about being perceived as orbiters. If you're thinking that way your frame needs work. I'm the Sun - end of story.

Having said that, a female "friend" is nothing like a close male friend. I don't go out of my way to hang out with them like one of their girl friends or confide deeply in them. They're just women in my life who bring value - doesn't have to be sex to add value to my life, but they've got to bring something. And obviously they're orbiting me because they bask in my value. They are welcome to it if they're cool. Does the Sun worry about losing its heat and light?

I respect guys who don't do it this way, but only they know if they are doing things for the right reasons, i.e., what they want.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't take this stuff that seriously because my ego isn't invested in it. If a girl rejects me, that's her right. If she wants to stay buddies, that's cool. If not, that's cool too. I wasn't meant to fukk every chick and I'm not going to be all "put out or get out." It doesn't mean I stop finding her attractive or close the door on her. I just shift the paradigm and move on.

Some female friends become lovers, and some I've fukked later became friends. It's fluid and if you're both attractive there is never "0 chance of sex." But that's because all these girls choose to be MY orbiter. That's where a lot of guys on SS get tripped up. They're too ego-invested in their image and worried about being perceived as orbiters. If you're thinking that way your frame needs work. I'm the Sun - end of story.

Having said that, a female "friend" is nothing like a close male friend. I don't go out of my way to hang out with them like one of their girl friends or confide deeply in them. They're just women in my life who bring value - doesn't have to be sex to add value to my life, but they've got to bring something. And obviously they're orbiting me because they bask in my value. They are welcome to it if they're cool. Does the Sun worry about losing its heat and light?

I respect guys who don't do it this way, but only they know if they are doing things for the right reasons, i.e., what they want.
Just like you, I dont mind being a woman’s orbiter. Im not looking for exclusivity, so Im happy circling the edges of the ring and relying on purely the jab.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have a few girl 'friends' but its mainly because they were students... and I don't really keep in touch with them, I let my wife do that. I guess you could say we were mutual friends because I wouldn't hang out with them unless they paid me (which is what they did).
Otherwise I agree with you sentiment 100%. Who do I want playing HALO with me? A guy. Who do I want to cover my back in Rec Room in VR? A guy. Who do I want to gank champs with in League? A team of guys. Nothing and I mean NOTHING ruins a game faster than a mouthy broad....NOTHING.

Unless its my wife, who tags along alot and sits quietly in the background, you are inviting serious amounts of trouble. Every guy loves my wife because she's that archetype cosplay/anime nerd who is quiet and shy + Asian. But those loud mouth broads like IamJasmine would be a major pain in the ass to have around. All these guys falling all over themselves to 'play' with these twitch broads are exactly the kind of white knight jerkoff you find in multiplayer games that want you to 'police' your language.

That said, I play games with my wife, but they're always co-op things like 'Lovers In A Dangerous Space Time', 'Don't Starve', 'Werewolf', or her favorite 'Stardew Valley'.. if she plays by herself its a puzzle game.

Anyway, completely agree dude and women are way more attracted to a guy that hangs out with a bunch of masculine men. My wife will sit in the back and cheer us on when we are playing league. It's pretty funny.

BTW if anyone here has VR or plays League, send me a message and we'll get together online. I have over 300 VR games and I play league every week.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like you, I dont mind being a woman’s orbiter. Im not looking for exclusivity, so Im happy circling the edges of the ring and relying on purely the jab.
She's your orbiter, bro.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can still have common interests, same as a male friendship.
Who do you want covering your ass when SHTF? A dumb chick with big boobs or your 6'2 buddy with Chad pipes?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I don’t think it’s critical as long as the guy understands what he’s dealing with.

A guy that understands the limitations of the friendship with a chick and knows if the chick is attracted or not will be fine.

It’s a problem only if he is wasting time secretly trying to hook up with a chick that isn’t attracted.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too sure "snapping" is the best way to get sex out of a girl,but hey...whatever works.
”Snapping” doesn’t mean sex. It means sudden anger there was no sex.

If you're a "friend" and have shown NOTHING BUT FRIENDSHIP to her for the ENTIRE TIME you've known her,why would you think otherwise? You SHOULDN'T BE friends with her to begin with.
In my experience, if a man keeps hanging out with a girl, even if she is not too attractive, he will eventually develop feelings and want to f her.

The only way it’s not the case if the woman is older or menopausal or fat, but who wants to be buddies with a 50+ year old woman or an overweight woman?

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just one. I've known her for over 20 years now and we are friends-friends. Never been intimate with her, nor did I want to be. I just never found her really attractive. (yes, it happens)

Funny thing is most of my male friends do fancy her! I think 3 or 4 even tried to seduce her over the years and only one succeeded (and broke her heart afterwards).

She has been a really, really good wing woman in the past though. Preselection. When girls see you with another woman who they perceive as being as good looking or even better looking than themselves, boy, you got yourself a kitty cat competition. My female friend knows the game and was always very helpful. Still send whatsapp messages with her once a week or so.

The only advantage to having a female friend is to one day be introduced to HER friends.
edit: and after reading HankMoody's comment: very true, my female friend is a girl's girl so she's got tons of girlfriends. Got introduced to quite a few over the years. Good times :)

Last edited:

Igetit!

Reaction score
”Snapping” doesn’t mean sex. It means sudden anger there was no sex.
Yeah.....I know. I'm saying you have no justification for getting mad that there isn't sex if you've....

1: Never made your interest known,and
2: You made your interest known to her,but she turned you down.

If you two were in a relationship of some sorts,there was sex,then all of the sudden out of the blue she seemed to cut it off,I understand. But you can't be mad if you asked a girl out,she said no,and instead of moving on,you just continued to hang out and around her....that's crazy.

In my experience, if a man keeps hanging out with a girl, even if she is not too attractive, he will eventually develop feelings and want to f her.
I agree. But if you never reveal that to her,how can you be mad at her if she never knew you had interest? If you walk,talk,act,and behave like a FRIEND with a girl for months and months,into years,why would you be mad at her for acting the same way back?

The only way it’s not the case if the woman is older or menopausal or fat, but who wants to be buddies with a 50+ year old woman or an overweight woman?
Who wants to be buddies with a blonde,big-breasted 18 year old hot chick?
Who wants to be "buddies" with a "10"? I surely don't.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very rarely. Also, I'm not physically attracted to any of the few women that I could call friends. Over my 20+ years in the mating environment, this is probably the thing I've done best. I've never gotten stuck in a sexless friendship with an attractive woman.

Doing this may have cost me social circle opportunities but I can live with that. Besides, social circle couplings have been diminishing since before I entered the world of dating and relationships so I likely didn't miss much by avoiding female friendship.

View attachment 5619
dunno why a guy would date a girl that he met online , since the likelihood of her being sub par is quite high

I do not think that I have ever seen a really hot girl there . Met a couple of them they looked amazing in pictures , but in reality they were not so hot

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dunno why a guy would date a girl that he met online , since the likelihood of her being sub par is quite high

I do not think that I have ever seen a really hot girl there . Met a couple of them they looked amazing in pictures , but in reality they were not so hot
Met my last 2 gf's and eventually my wife from

Couchsurfing.com

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s critical as long as the guy understands what he’s dealing with.

A guy that understands the limitations of the friendship with a chick and knows if the chick is attracted or not will be fine.

It’s a problem only if he is wasting time secretly trying to hook up with a chick that isn’t attracted.
^^
This is very well put.

A man should not be friends with a woman that he wants to bang. If he succeeds in banging her, she is his lover. If he she rebukes him, he should not keep her in his life, otherwise he becomes her orbiter.

I have female friends who are extremely loyal to me and who take the initiative to contact with me out of the blue. These are women that I won't bang. Either because they're married (or otherwise attached) to men that I respect/are my friends, because they're coworkers or because they're just not attractive to me for whatever reason but are still really good people that haven't been broken by life and do actually have something to contribute to your life. And yes, I would totally bang some of them if circumstances changed.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^
This is very well put.

A man should not be friends with a woman that he wants to bang. If he succeeds in banging her, she is his lover. If he she rebukes him, he should not keep her in his life, otherwise he becomes her orbiter.

I have female friends who are extremely loyal to me and who take the initiative to contact with me out of the blue. These are women that I won't bang. Either because they're married (or otherwise attached) to men that I respect/are my friends, because they're coworkers or because they're just not attractive to me for whatever reason but are still really good people that haven't been broken by life and do actually have something to contribute to your life. And yes, I would totally bang some of them if circumstances changed.
Just curious but why do their husbands allow them to hang out with you? More importantly, why do they feel this isn't disrespect? The day my wife decides to hang out with another man without me around is the day she'll be looking at divorce papers. Just the fact that you said you are capable of banging sends off big red flags. I dunno man, I would never hang out with a friend's wife if he wasn't around unless he specifically asked me to give her a lift somewhere or something.

A wife should have her own female friends or be at home with kids or family.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met my last 2 gf's and eventually my wife from

Couchsurfing.com
yes , but the question is , if you would not have been lazy , would you or would you not find better girls in the real world ?

and be sincere with yourself

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who do you want covering your ass when SHTF? A dumb chick with big boobs or your 6'2 buddy with Chad pipes?
I dunno, sounds like the guy might be expecting sex to happen with his Chad friend instead.