Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men should be even more aware of their age than women

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So depending on you were the lucky one and won the DNA lottery when you were born with good genes or lost in the DNA lottery with lesser or even poor genes also to a huge degree determinates the game and your outcome of playing that game of life.
I think that it depends mainly on how stressed you are

I am 33 now and look as youthful or even more youthful than guys that are 25 . Still get discounted train tickets without showing anything because I just tell them that I forgot my student badge home and they believe me

I would say that looking youthful if a matter of resources ( investing in how you look ) + time + how stressed you are

Most guys my age look like they are in their 40s , and mainly I think that it is due to having a very stressful life . And I think that it is stressful because they did not found any meaning to life and just run in the mouse race till they will get tired and eventually die

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys my age look like they are in their 40s , and mainly I think that it is due to having a very stressful life . And I think that it is stressful because they did not found any meaning to life and just run in the mouse race till they will get tired and eventually die
Yeah, agreed. Stress is of course one of many factors too which can break any man.

For men, they can pay for the age gap.
Needless to say that some guys do not "pay" as much as others do.

If you are are a hot male in 20,ites 30te's, 40'te, even 50ties --> then you pay way less because of girl's double standards when it comes to men and how they view and treat them.

If you are considered hot, then you usually do pay less, (Do mind you that I do not specifically talk about cold hard cash, but all transactional things that may or many not be material things).

No rocket science here though, its just how it is.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, well I don't know why your relationship fell apart but it is probably more complex than simply not knowing some vague notions about managing a relationship.

Maybe you were having difficulties getting your feet under you career wise and your wife became more b1tchy due to that. Maybe she got grass is greener syndrome and her hypergamy kicked in.

Maybe you didn't qualify her well enough to see how she deals with hardships earlier in the relationship, to see if she could handle the inevitable bumps in the road in marriage.

I will tell you, I dated a girl I thought was marriage material but ultimately there were big deal breakers that made me glad I didn't proceed.

She was very spoiled by her wealthy parents and did not handle stress well. She would freak out over little things, even though she could be very caring, considerate, motherly, even interesting to talk to many times, funny, I saw that whenever hardship came of any kind she would throw little tantrums and complain a lot.

I definitely would agree a man's peak SMV is 35-45 because that is the ideal combination of resource acquisition and still maintaining some youthful vitality/energy.

But, I would further argue this is exactly when your resources and strength should be used to raise your family and kids properly and prepare them for success in the world, not to attract a woman to just start the process right there. You reward the woman who stuck by your side when you reached your success at this age, not the easy come easy go one that hopped on the train right at the end.
I won't bore the users with details of my failed marriage - but let's just say there was a lot of selfishness that I grew tired of. Why it happened? Who knows - and I am past caring about it at this juncture.

I think the problem with your approach is that you seem to be putting a lot of importance on the woman's role in your life. Nothing wrong with wanting a family -- as I still place a lot of importance on my family. The only "reward" the woman needs is for you to be the best version of yourself that you can be. Job, money, maintaining looks, social status, maintain frame. When I say "managing a relationship" all of these things come into play. And a guy at 25 years of age very very rarely ever has that figured out. Many times he can't no matter how intelligent he is because he lacks real-world experience. I look back at myself at age 25 and I would describe myself as a kid 11 years ago. It just isn't possible.

Your kids are a completely different story and a topic for another time.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because of girls double standards
I do not think that there are double standards , you have the nature way of dealing with things ( which is what women do ) and some autistic sh1t that men tried to enforce

Needles to say … by how humans are designed ( due to the difference in size & strength between men and women ) , humans are designed to tend towards polygamy ( where some guys have a lot , and a lot have nothing ) . And that is ok , as this will ensure that the specie will become better and better with each generation that will pass

If you are neither smart , good looking or a good athlete or socially smart , then why should Mother Nature should increase your chance to procreate children that will be like you or worse ?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree about men looking worse later in life but luckily men can compensate for its shortcomings, like money, status, charisma, lifestyle...

But to say they age faster than women, I disagree. Most women loses peak-attractivity by 25-27. From 18 to 28 they can have any man. That's 10 years timeframe.

For men, they can pay for the age gap.
Men who have worked a lot and endured a lot of stress generally age worse. They didn't have time to prioritize their healthThis is why in generally they look worse as they reach those older age ranges.
I won't bore the users with details of my failed marriage - but let's just say there was a lot of selfishness that I grew tired of. Why it happened? Who knows - and I am past caring about it at this juncture.

I think the problem with your approach is that you seem to be putting a lot of importance on the woman's role in your life. Nothing wrong with wanting a family -- as I still place a lot of importance on my family. The only "reward" the woman needs is for you to be the best version of yourself that you can be. Job, money, maintaining looks, social status, maintain frame. When I say "managing a relationship" all of these things come into play. And a guy at 25 years of age very very rarely ever has that figured out. Many times he can't no matter how intelligent he is because he lacks real-world experience. I look back at myself at age 25 and I would describe myself as a kid 11 years ago. It just isn't possible.

Well, I disagree. I won't reward a woman, to use the word ,with being at the intersection of my financial and physical peak if she views me as a surefire ticket for whatever goals she has, she hasn't gone through the struggles with me and I don't know her true intentions. Actually I do know them, they are probably transactional. That is the whole premise of my opening post.

And well, why do I put such importance on it? I don't really. I have other goals and aspirations in life that are completely irrelevant to if a woman happens to come by in life.

But, I believe the family, and strong families with two parents households with loving parents are key to a healthy society.

The fact that you havent figured everything at 25 is normal. A woman if she loves you will embrace that process, it is a test of her loyalty.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Till recent times , most people would be widowers after a couple of years since they married . Epidemics , wars , etc etc . The life expectancy was half of even less than what it is today

Maybe by default you get along with your long term partner till you do not , and it is little that you can do about it

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but let's just say there was a lot of selfishness that I grew tired of.
See that is another very valid angle of it too.

Women's solipsism and that is a fact that many men has a hard time to fathom and handle too and they wonder what went wrong or what they did wrong.

The answer is simply in many cases. "Nothing".

They will always care more about themselves than they will care about you. A very hard pill to swallow for most men.

But let's face the facts of the ordinary subdued cuck of "average Joe" and what they are usually saying. We all heard it.

"Happy wife, happy life" (E.g. in reality as we most know on SS Happy wife, broke and wrecked my life).

Let's look on their rating of themselves their little life retreat of wife granted "man cave", (Yes, its mentally sickly deranged as fvck bros, but it is what it is).
  1. Wife
  2. Children
  3. Wife's friends
  4. Her relatives
  5. Dog
  6. Cat
  7. Parrot
  8. Her car
  9. The house
  10. "Me". (e.g. the guy himself).
If you are like most men are e.g. "average Joe" you will suffer greatly from women's solipsism and be rated last. You will also always pay upfront when she leaves you with the kids in tow and will care less of you or your fate.
If you lose you job - She will fire you
If you get wounded in war for example and lose a leg - She will fire you
If you get sick or have an accident which impairs you forever or for a longer period - She will fire you, (and upgrade to new guy than you).

(Hopefully you will never experience that horror, because you been smart enough and learnt here on SS how to keep your frame and be the king of your kingdom's household where the queen knows her place.:up:).

Women have very little understanding or sympathy for men's struggles and will always put themselves first, (Again part of the narrative of female survival strategy for thousands of years) and as such if you cannot make that transaction, then you no longer will be her BF or man.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't reward a woman, to use the word ,with being at the intersection of my financial and physical peak if she views me as a surefire ticket for whatever goals she has, she hasn't gone through the struggles with me and I don't know her true intentions. Actually I do know them, they are probably transactional. That is the whole premise of my opening post.
The struggles you went through have molded you in the man you are today (as opposed to the boy you were in your 20s), capable of first recognizing a good girl from a gold diggin' hoe and secondly of leading the relationship. If you had met her 10-15yrs earlier, you would've been like 2 blind people leading each other off the cliff.

Don't you believe you're capable of distinguishing between a woman interested in you for you as opposed to seeing you as a walking ATM? :rolleyes: No one can fake it for more than a few months, you just have to keep your eyes and ears open.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do see OP original point. If you want something, go get it.

There was an article i read of how women are being told to concentrate on their career, dont get married until later.

There was a picture of a succsessful businesswoman sat in her expensive messy flat drinking red wine alone wondering where the man was that they promised would come along once she was successful and at the top of her profession.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one can fake it for more than a few months, you just have to keep your eyes and ears open.
Actually I been reading about women that has been faking it for 30 years or even more.

In this specific particular case I'm thinking of a billionaire that meet his girl in their twenties, got married and so forth.
He was smart enough to make a postnup/prenups though and then they lived their lives , they got kids, family dog and the whole package, he grew his business to the point where he is obviously very rich (E.g. a billionaire), so now late in the marriage (and in life) he is thinking:

"We been together for over plus 30 years now, so that must be proof that she really truly loves me and can be trusted."

So what does this older gent do?
Well he surprises her on her birthday with a gift of love from him.

And that gift?
Well he surprised her and broke up both the prenup and the postnup with the contracts ripped apart on silver platter and had arranged a wonderful romantic dinner for her where he again proclaimed his love for her and thanked her for her love for him and how he looked forward to growing even older with her.

And what did she do?
Well next day she filed for divorce and cashed in 60% (5-10 billion dollars in divorce settlement or so I think it was) of his assets of 50% control of his company.

That bytch waited all that time for one thing and one thing only - and now that guy is an old wrecked, heart broken man where time has run out and nothing can ever fix that again. He is simply too old.

So yes, some women can wait forever to get what they really want. They can be extremely cold and calculating.

A sad fact, but the world is sometimes ice cold and you're alone in it.

Same I suppose reason by the way why many women has already 6-8 months ago before they replaced and broke up with you; they already was planning and prospecting for her new guy while you didn't expect a single thing.

Last edited:

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The appeal of marriage has gone way down in the last 25+ years. The advent of the internet has allowed alphas and betas to discuss personal experiences with women on sites such as SS. Betas who would usually be a provider for a female no longer want to join bank accounts with a sexually duplicitous women who will **** an alpha for free.

I'd agree with OP's post if being a house wife was still appealing to modern women. Modern women want to make their own money and choose who they ****. Originally, most women were happily married being a house wife who was basically a servant (cook, clean, take care of kids, etc) for their breadwinner husband. A 25 year old girl who actually wants to be a submissive housewife and be provided for by their husband is going out of style. If you are lucky enough to find one that early and actually have the awareness and desire to wife her up, then OP's post holds some truth.

Unfortunately, the feminazis and all the male feminists and beta males have given them the power to choose, and now the appeal of marriage has gone down for both men AND women.

I say keep your options open, your bank account safe, master yourself, and get all your rocks off. If a women comes around who you want to raise your child, act accordingly, but marrying someone based off romance is itiotic. All romance dies, and a genuine friendship is vital to keep longevity.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The struggles you went through have molded you in the man you are today (as opposed to the boy you were in your 20s), capable of first recognizing a good girl from a gold diggin' hoe and secondly of leading the relationship. If you had met her 10-15yrs earlier, you would've been like 2 blind people leading each other off the cliff.

Don't you believe you're capable of distinguishing between a woman interested in you for you as opposed to seeing you as a walking ATM? :rolleyes: No one can fake it for more than a few months, you just have to keep your eyes and ears open.
I think it can be faked for a long time to be honest.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@PowerQuest that's a strange story made even stranger by his idea of a 30yrs anniversary gift... that alone tells me the guy had the wrong idea of what love is about....those contracts should be viewed as protection in case something unexpected happens (she hits her head and has a complete change of personality).

Just the fact someone is a billionaire doesn't mean he doesn't have blind spots regarding reading people, females in particular. Speaking of billionaire, look at Bezos...does he really believe that frankenstein woman he's with loves him? :oops:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@PowerQuest that's a strange story made even stranger by his idea of a 30yrs anniversary gift... that alone tells me the guy had the wrong idea of what love is about....those contracts should be viewed as protection in case something unexpected happens (she hits her head and has a complete change of personality).

Just the fact someone is a billionaire doesn't mean he doesn't have blind spots regarding reading people, females in particular. Speaking of billionaire, look at Bezos...does he really believe that frankenstein woman he's with loves him? :oops:
They meet when he was not rich and they were both young. In that process he started his business from what i read. Unfortunately I have forgotten his name.. (But I do remember his story well).

So you cannot really I would argue compare him to Bezos.. It is completely different conditions between those two guys.

He could not show off with money e.g. beta bucks , simply because he was not rich at that point in his 20ties when he meet his girl which also was in her early twenties. Bezos on the other hand is 100% beta bucks and he flaunts with it thinking it will give him the V.

So that just proves that there isn't a guarantee for anything and maybe how foolish w guy sometimes might be in our quest for "true love"?

Anyway; I think it is a good story in general and something to remember as a good wisdom on how we guys should take care of ourselves.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Actually I been reading about women that has been faking it for 30 years or even more.

In this specific particular case I'm thinking of a billionaire that meet his girl in their twenties, got married and so forth.
He was smart enough to make a postnup/prenups though and then they lived their lives , they got kids, family dog and the whole package, he grew his business to the point where he is obviously very rich (E.g. a billionaire), so now late in the marriage (and in life) he is thinking:

"We been together for over plus 30 years now, so that must be proof that she really truly loves me and can be trusted."

So what does this older gent do?
Well he surprises her on her birthday with a gift of love from him.

And that gift?
Well he surprised her and broke up both the prenup and the postnup with the contracts ripped apart on silver platter and had arranged a wonderful romantic dinner for her where he again proclaimed his love for her and thanked her for her love for him and how he looked forward to growing even older with her.

And what did she do?
Well next day she filed for divorce and cashed in 60% (5-10 billion dollars in divorce settlement or so I think it was) of his assets of 50% control of his company.

That bytch waited all that time for one thing and one thing only - and now that guy is an old wrecked, heart broken man where time has run out and nothing can ever fix that again. He is simply too old.

So yes, some women can wait forever to get what they really want. They can be extremely cold and calculating.

A sad fact, but the world is sometimes ice cold and you're alone in it.

Same I suppose reason by the way why many women has already 6-8 months ago before they replaced and broke up with you; they already was planning and prospecting for her new guy while you didn't expect a single thing.
That f0cking b1tch! F0ck her.

But this doesnt sound that bad. He got sex on demand for 30 years (I assume), kids, and sounds like they had more money than they needed. Lost 60% of it in the divorce but 40% of billions of dollars is still more money than he needs.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So that just proves that there isn't a guarantee for anything and maybe how foolish w guy sometimes might be in our quest for "true love"?
I don't think the quest is foolish, to paraphrase 50 Cent, with his 'get rich or die tryin'' ... find true love, or die tryin'. :rolleyes:
Emotionally he was cerebral AF and ended things with him because of that, but I still missed the sex, it's how we connected.
Sure glad I'm not your husband. ;) See guys, that's an example why I believe it's imperative to marry a virgin.

Reaction score
Is there some statistical data on this?

I dated an ER doctor a few years ago and his sex drive and our sex life was off the charts hot!

Emotionally he was cerebral AF and I ended things with him because of that, but I still missed the sex, it's how we connected.

I would say due to the nature of their business and need to remain somewhat emotionally detached, they may be more sexually inclined with a greater need for sex.

Just goes to show, there are exceptions to every rule I guess. :)
My friend is a doctor and he's literally an incel lol

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend is a doctor and he's literally an incel lol
There's a reason traditionally prestigious professions are increasingly filled with immigrants -- they hail from patriarchal cultures where legitimate achievement and sexual success still correlate positively. Boomers love to point out how "lazy" and "entitled" the new generations are -- they're far less interested in talking about the incentives the latter are responding to.