Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men should be even more aware of their age than women

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you are missing the point.

It is logical that a girl won't want to commit long term to a guy who has nothing going for him. No career prospects, no education, what type of future can a girl envision with this type of guy?

This however is not transactional, it is conditional, that is a subtly that some people are missing here. Similarly, if I had a six pack and was running 10 miles a day and benching 225, and over a span of a year became depressed and weighed 300 pounds, or lost all my hair, why would I expect a girl to stick around? I am no longer the guy I was, I can understand why she would leave me. I would similarly leave her if she gained 100 pounds and was lazily sitting around the house.

The point is that, she needs to invest in you just as you need to invest in her. This is the whole notion of potential that I want to emphasize. She likes you for you, whatever you entails, your looks and personality, but she needs to have uncertainty about your other resource future to be sure that she truly likes you for you.

If she is truly a transactional seeking type of girl, she will simply go for the sure thing of older guys who she knows have the resources she is seeking.
If a woman sees that yeah this guy has POTENTIAL to make very good resources she will likely gamble on him.

Myself..i have spend all my life looking for a wife, i have been rejected a LOT.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman sees that yeah this guy has POTENTIAL to make very good resources she will likely gamble on him.

Myself..i have spend all my life looking for a wife, i have been rejected a LOT.
I don't really agree, the transactional type of girls will not gamble like that. Especially over a longer span of years with someone. Maybe if this guy is a future professional athlete she will wait, but a normal guy finishing some degree to work in an office or laboratory I don't think the draw of resources is strong enough, as he won't be rich but simply middle class likely.

Doctors take over 10 years to make money and sometimes even longer, that is a long ass time to wait if you meet in college. She is willing to give up 10 years of her life for some eventual doctor salary percentage? She can find an already done transactional deal with an older guy where she doesnt have to wait and give up her best years.

Sorry you've been rejected it happens, like I said there are few opportunities out there nowadays unfortunately due to how messed up society is, but there are still exceptions to be found.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4. "unconditionally" you mean? If so, the same as above.
Yep, sorry typos; but that is sort of that's what I meant. ;-)
Conditionally is how how women "love us". They only give unconditional love to their children (and of course their own mom/dad etc..).
We men love unconditionally though without any restraints. Re are the romantic fools the fall head over toes over girls "because they are so cute and have such a nice personality". Shakespeare's work for example is a prefect example of such and we drink the cool aid without any further questioning because we all (we guys), truly want to be loved as such "romantic fools" that we now are god good and bad.

Last edited:

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 25-year-old man lacks experience, life skills, wisdom, resources, money, and everything else to handle a woman aged 18-30 range. That's a fact.

Only 35-year-old (and onwards) men can handle women aged 30 and below (if he's not still bluepilled at that time). That's also a fact.

Advising a 22 or 25-year-old dude to enter marriage is purely stupid.
That is not a fact. I was strong as **** and wise at 25, there were other issues that prevented me from actualizing what I wrote here, but that isn't the point of the thread.

None of which you said is a fact.

The point is you want a woman who will come along with you on the journey, good or bad. That's how you know she truly likes you. You don't want one who just hops on the train when it already reached its destination.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doctors take over 10 years to make money and sometimes even longer, that is a long ass time to wait if you meet in college. She is willing to give up 10 years of her life for some eventual doctor salary percentage? She can find an already done transactional deal with an older guy where she doesnt have to wait and give up her best years.
Doctors , both male and female , are notoriously known for having a very bad sex life

So being in the top 1% of salaries is not really helpful in this regards

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doctors , both male and female , are notoriously known for having a very bad sex life
True, I just gave that as an example. There are likely other examples that are better.

But I know doctors personally and through other people who waited until they finished med school, residency, rotations, all that stuff, and got established and then just play the beta buxing provider role, and are ok with it because they never got the hot girls earlier in life so to them the transaction is worth it.

They have the nice cars, houses, rolexes, everything is out in the open, and of course in the USA even mentioning you are a doctor all of this is assumed because no doctors in America are poor.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. Just look at the state of Rooshv. If you're looking for a potential wife, don't expect her to suddenly appear at the age of 40 as soon as you finish your 20-year long European sex tour.
Most men have their stuff in order by 40 and thus become more attractive, specially if they become somewhat successful. I think that's a good age to settle since your looks will just go down from there and it's not like you can compensate with more money.
RooshV insisted in pursue a failed endeavor. What girl is going to marry a guy in his 40's who lives in his mom's house? He can become a priest but no faith will convince a woman to marry him. He can write articles mentioning how many girls he banged to demonstrate value or "he could if he wanted" but he's just like the typical cat-lady who rode the c0ck-carroussel for too long until it was too late and ran out of options. He can go to piss-poor countries like he did before but any girl will see he has nothing better to offer than a local dude. Beta-bux can give a woman a comfortable life. He can't do that. He looks Arab, so not even looks. And not speaking the local language...

People can say he became crazy after his sister's death. True is he became depressed because he's broke. That's why I tell people to always have a plan B.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really agree, the transactional type of girls will not gamble like that. Especially over a longer span of years with someone. Maybe if this guy is a future professional athlete she will wait, but a normal guy finishing some degree to work in an office or laboratory I don't think the draw of resources is strong enough, as he won't be rich but simply middle class likely.

Sorry you've been rejected it happens, like I said there are few opportunities out there nowadays unfortunately due to how messed up society is, but there are still exceptions to be found.
I can handle the rejection.

Women are very intuitive and complex creatures. Men have been trying to figure out what women want for centuries.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men have their stuff in order by 40 and thus become more attractive, specially if they become somewhat successful.
Nah , most men are worse in their 40s than in their 20s

Most men age extremely bad and lose value as they age way faster than women do

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys think too much with the left part of the brain , and almost anything with the right part of the brain , which puts you closer to autism than to crack the meaning of life

The future is of those people ( men and women ) who can use both parts of their brains at an advanced level, otherwise you will just be eaten alive by computers and or Indians / Chinese . They are way cheaper and competitive too and the western guy without using the right part of the brain will just be eaten alive by the competition
1674832654459.png
Watch out for the munching computers brother, they will come for you one day! :devil: :lol:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good topic, OP. And a very well thought out post. Personally, I disagree with it though.

First, I was one of these people you described. I got engaged at age 25 and married at age 26 fresh out of law school to a woman I had been with for a couple of years who was a year younger than me. Like many people at this age, I got married to her because we seemed to a have a good relationship and it felt like the thing we were "supposed to do" at that age after college/grad school. Needless to say, the relationship was a constant rollecoaster where the lows became more and more frequent as the relationship went along until at last it was just untenable.

Most people in their mid-twenties don't know sh1t about managing a relationship for a lifetime and what it takes. I also agree with @Pandora that to manage a hot woman who is around 25 takes savvy from the man. Most men at that age do not even come close to having it -- I certainly didn't. Men gain this as they go -- hence why a man's peak SMV ends up being 35-45 instead of a woman's 23-25. This combination makes marrying young generally a dumb decision. Most couples who have stayed together despite marrying this young are very rarely happy - so that alone isn't proof of anything. I could probably still be married to my ex-wife if I hadn't ended things - but it was hell.

You need to see things/experience things/and date many women to gain perspective. At that age, no one has it and probably isn't ready for a marriage. My two cents.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah , most men are worse in their 40s than in their 20s

Most men age extremely bad and lose value as they age way faster than women do
I agree about men looking worse later in life but luckily men can compensate for its shortcomings, like money, status, charisma, lifestyle...

But to say they age faster than women, I disagree. Most women loses peak-attractivity by 25-27. From 18 to 28 they can have any man. That's 10 years timeframe.

For men, they can pay for the age gap.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet here you advise to commit to a girl because she sees you have MONEY
All social connections with females are transactional, you cannot escape that. Some are more others are less. Girls can of course too to some degree reject their biological urge and choose not to follow it but that is rare. Now with that said I never said or advise you to commit to you because of money or other (Doesn't have to be money directly), personal assets/traits that typo have). They do that on autopilot.

No one wants a gold digger, neither do I and you should certainly not flaunt around with your wealth or imply that you have it. You should pick the girls that likes you - but along with that comes the transactional part too. They will ask you to fix their kitchen sink, move the lawn, pick trash, buy the groceries for her, help her find something on the internet etc., etc...
In the end it is all transactional behavior.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good topic, OP. And a very well thought out post. Personally, I disagree with it though.

First, I was one of these people you described. I got engaged at age 25 and married at age 26 fresh out of law school to a woman I had been with for a couple of years who was a year younger than me. Like many people at this age, I got married to her because we seemed to a have a good relationship and it felt like the thing we were "supposed to do" at that age after college/grad school. Needless to say, the relationship was a constant rollecoaster where the lows became more and more frequent as the relationship went along until at last it was just untenable.

Most people in their mid-twenties don't know sh1t about managing a relationship for a lifetime and what it takes. I also agree with @Pandora that to manage a hot woman who is around 25 takes savvy from the man. Most men at that age do not even come close to having it -- I certainly didn't. Men gain this as they go -- hence why a man's peak SMV ends up being 35-45 instead of a woman's 23-25. This combination makes marrying young generally a dumb decision. Most couples who have stayed together despite marrying this young are very rarely happy - so that alone isn't proof of anything. I could probably still be married to my ex-wife if I hadn't ended things - but it was hell.

You need to see things/experience things/and date many women to gain perspective. At that age, no one has it and probably isn't ready for a marriage. My two cents.
The key is to develop into a guy that women like , otherwise just saying that men become better as they is simply untrue . You can be that guy at 25 , 30 or 40 . Age is just a number

One thing is to get married and think that all will be good , and another thing is to be ok if things fall apart . There are guys who have children with 4-5 different women across their life

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Interesting, well I don't know why your relationship fell apart but it is probably more complex than simply not knowing some vague notions about managing a relationship.

Maybe you were having difficulties getting your feet under you career wise and your wife became more b1tchy due to that. Maybe she got grass is greener syndrome and her hypergamy kicked in.

Maybe you didn't qualify her well enough to see how she deals with hardships earlier in the relationship, to see if she could handle the inevitable bumps in the road in marriage.

I will tell you, I dated a girl I thought was marriage material but ultimately there were big deal breakers that made me glad I didn't proceed.

She was very spoiled by her wealthy parents and did not handle stress well. She would freak out over little things, even though she could be very caring, considerate, motherly, even interesting to talk to many times, funny, I saw that whenever hardship came of any kind she would throw little tantrums and complain a lot.

I definitely would agree a man's peak SMV is 35-45 because that is the ideal combination of resource acquisition and still maintaining some youthful vitality/energy.

But, I would further argue this is exactly when your resources and strength should be used to raise your family and kids properly and prepare them for success in the world, not to attract a woman to just start the process right there. You reward the woman who stuck by your side when you reached your success at this age, not the easy come easy go one that hopped on the train right at the end.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree about men looking worse later in life but luckily men can compensate for its shortcomings, like money, status, charisma, lifestyle...

But to say they age faster than women, I disagree. Most women loses peak-attractivity by 25-27. From 18 to 28 they can have any man. That's 10 years timeframe.

For men, they can pay for the age gap.
Ywah , but how many can actually do it ?

A minority :)

Also a woman at 30 will still outclass a guy at 30 in terms of solid options bellow her age . Not to mention above her age

Seen really hot women at 35-40 , and saw really hot men too . But I would not say that there are more men than women

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is just a number
Too some degree.
One main reason is that biology is somewhat a bytch.
Some guys in the 40-50+ look amazing and can easily be taken for a 27-35ish yr old (plus they take good care of themselves), while others in the same age looks like shyte and the game is over for them.

So depending on you were the lucky one and won the DNA lottery when you were born with good genes or lost in the DNA lottery with lesser or even poor genes also to a huge degree determinates the game and your outcome of playing that game of life.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will tell you, I dated a girl I thought was marriage material but ultimately there were big deal breakers that made me glad I didn't proceed.

She was very spoiled by her wealthy parents and did not handle stress well. She would freak out over little things, even though she could be very caring, considerate, motherly, even interesting to talk to many times, funny, I saw that whenever hardship came of any kind she would throw little tantrums and complain a lot.
Feel you bro , went through the same thing recently :)