"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Men, of any age, will always be attracted to women in their early 20s

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Let me throw the real question out there:
What's biggoal doing here?

Just kidding man, I'm glad you're also finding 16 year olds attractive also.
So either 16 or in their 50's? Nothing in between?
Yea I mean if it were legal, guys here would be all over 16 year olds.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
9,953
Yea I mean if it were legal, guys here would be all over 16 year olds.
I think the answer is yes and no. A 16 year old is certainly biologically ready for sex. However, in our society, people don't finish with their basic studies (high school) until they're 18. Then they enter the work force or begin higher education. So our society tends to view and treat 16 year olds as minors, or lrss than full adults.

In cultures and times past when females were not considered to still be developing at that age, then they were more likely to be seen as legitimate mating prospects.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Yeah, 16 is too young. Also illegal in most countries.
In their early 20's they are in their biological and attractiveness prime. And their mind is also at a good moment, their are both smart and dumb enough to be fun. A few years early they are too immature, a few years later they are into that "emancipated woman" crap. Assuming they're still single in their 30's.
Nothing weird about this chart, but it is interesting to see what partner age women want in different age groups, how it evolves over time.
 
Top