Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men, of any age, will always be attracted to women in their early 20s

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me throw the real question out there:
What's biggoal doing here?

Just kidding man, I'm glad you're also finding 16 year olds attractive also.
So either 16 or in their 50's? Nothing in between?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allegedly no matter how old a man gets he will always be attracted to very young women.

True or false?
The only ones who don't bang 20yrs girls probably are the ones who are not attractive.

And might be the case of men who really feel attractive to older women. But as my experience with most people I know, the first point may be true too.

Have some guys here (in my town) I know who said they love to get laid with older women. But I've never seem them hooking up with a younger/hot woman. I think it's because older women are not so selective.

Love those hot brazilian 20yrs girls! ^^

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Let me throw the real question out there:
What's biggoal doing here?

Just kidding man, I'm glad you're also finding 16 year olds attractive also.
So either 16 or in their 50's? Nothing in between?
Yea I mean if it were legal, guys here would be all over 16 year olds.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I mean if it were legal, guys here would be all over 16 year olds.
I think the answer is yes and no. A 16 year old is certainly biologically ready for sex. However, in our society, people don't finish with their basic studies (high school) until they're 18. Then they enter the work force or begin higher education. So our society tends to view and treat 16 year olds as minors, or lrss than full adults.

In cultures and times past when females were not considered to still be developing at that age, then they were more likely to be seen as legitimate mating prospects.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, 16 is too young. Also illegal in most countries.
In their early 20's they are in their biological and attractiveness prime. And their mind is also at a good moment, their are both smart and dumb enough to be fun. A few years early they are too immature, a few years later they are into that "emancipated woman" crap. Assuming they're still single in their 30's.
Nothing weird about this chart, but it is interesting to see what partner age women want in different age groups, how it evolves over time.