Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men, of any age, will always be attracted to women in their early 20s

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
older men who keep flirting and going for younger women... look better and feel younger, are more attractive to women than men of the same age who dont.

I work with alot of guys who are younger 40-50, but who look, dress and act like 65yo.
Most are married to HB5- who are the same age as them and if not, never made a young girls pvssy tingle or their lips giggle... nor even considered it because they FEEL and ARE old.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young hot 20-somethings will always be in demand and will be sought after by high quality men...

..... While it's true that some guys have a fetish for older women, these guys are in the minority.....

Young 20-somethings are vibrant, full of life and happiness as opposed to post-wall cat ladies who are bitter, cranky and manipulative.....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it's true. I have an uncle who's almost 100 and he still flirts with cute nurses at the doctor's office.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm close to 60 and I can confirm this. Younger women are just stunning, unless they're fat of course or have an unattractive face.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, because they are more "natural" women without baggages or toxic pasts. It's possible to get older types, (one of which I know), who is that way because she is always with her mother and has never known a man. I don't feel yonger woman are off limits and will flirt with anyone over 16 years old.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yes, because they are more "natural" women without baggages or toxic pasts.
You can get some ladies who've not had many relationships or f uck buddies in their early 30's too. It's rare, but I've experienced them. Hard breaking up with them though. I hate to ruin a ladies POV on dudes when the jig is up.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Retarded thread. Men are universally attracted to youth and beauty in women (and it's always been that way), so it's not really something to debate.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Godwin

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, because they are more "natural" women without baggages or toxic pasts. It's possible to get older types, (one of which I know), who is that way because she is always with her mother and has never known a man. I don't feel yonger woman are off limits and will flirt with anyone over 16 years old.
I got a ton of flak on here because of a hot 17 year old at my part time job I find attractive.

The problem is unless they're looking for a sugar daddy being that 45 year old and going for 22 year olds is not going to work. Then guys come on here and pout they can't get a coed. Be realistic if you're an older guy.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young, fertile women give off different pheromones which attract men naturally. Obviously their visual appearance was built through evolution to attract men as well. That's why it's hard to go broke selling cosmetics and high heels to women.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Women in their 20s to me are good for a quick tap-tap-tapaddy-tap and very pleasing on the eyes, but not much else. Last one I had who was 25 I just couldn't deal with her lack of knowledge and ability to have a conversation about anything I care about. I dated a couple who were 28 in recent years. They both were in the start of their "I'm miss independent" phase that many women don't get till their 30s. That's even worse. So, at 45, for LTRs, I stick to women who are +-2 years of myself and I'm good. Get them some maturity on them and also out of the phase of all the bad things that women do in their 30s (the worst age range IMO). When I am 60+ I will probably be the exact same, will bang women in their 20s if the opportunity comes but that will be it.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I'm close to 60 and I can confirm this. Younger women are just stunning, unless they're fat of course or have an unattractive face.
My god you're old Zek (just kidding but not really :O)

It's all programming and in your DNA. Guys look for mates based on physical features that will breed good offspring. A girl who is fit, wide hips, no wrinkles, big boobs and butt, gives off vibes that she is a "good carrier."

A woman in her 40/50/60s starts to get wrinkles (signs of aging, poor genetics), flat ass, pancake boobs, fat accumulation. All of that is a turn off because it screams poor ability to bring a child into the world.

You can't escape your programming, what is inside your DNA.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a ton of flak on here because of a hot 17 year old at my part time job I find attractive.

The problem is unless they're looking for a sugar daddy being that 45 year old and going for 22 year olds is not going to work. Then guys come on here and pout they can't get a coed. Be realistic if you're an older guy.
Many of these types work as cashiers. At least that is more social contact then you will ever get OLD. I said flirt with them, meaning a slightly riskier social interaction. There is really no expectation beyond that. Most of them are friendly to family type older guys. I dont come across as such and I have been confused for being under 18 at least twice in 2014-2015. I doubt I have aged that badly since this time.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My god you're old Zek
That's no lie.

Of course, what you say about the younger girls is true. But there's another factor, one that stormrider alluded to, albeit indirectly. Younger women have a look of innocence about them that is very appealing. Maybe it's just an illusion, but they don't look like the world has used them up yet, or have been stuffed with so many c0cks that they can't pair bond anymore. Like I said, maybe it's just an illusion, but that innocence seems to be written onto their face.

I saw a movie last night, Girl with a Pearl Earring, which was about the painting of the same name by the great painter Vermeer. It starred a 19 year old Scarlett Johansson as the maid that he used as a model. Honestly, the whole theme of the movie seemed to be Scarlett's youthful beauty. Both the artist and a patron were enamored of her (even though they were older), as was a local butcher's assistant who was her boyfriend. There's one scene where Vermeer sees her with her maid's cap off, the only time in the movie you see her red hair. He is obviously stunned by it. A young woman's sexuality holds a lot of power.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Many of these types work as cashiers. At least that is more social contact then you will ever get OLD. I said flirt with them, meaning a slightly riskier social interaction. There is really no expectation beyond that. Most of them are friendly to family type older guys. I dont come across as such and I have been confused for being under 18 at least twice in 2014-2015. I doubt I have aged that badly since this time.
Yea at my job they hire those cute 16 to 19 year olds. They go to high school or college and need a part time job. But that 17 year old cashier is totally hot at my work. I would so totally do her.

What do you think of all those guys who end up on Dateline NBC or the modern Hanson vs Predator?