Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

men don't want easy women

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tactic
Heh... didn't have to caps lock. I agree with number 8 though, I've seen ALOT of fat girls at forums I visit. That's something i must agree on.
Oh man, are u kidding me? Im happy with my fantasies, but theres just no way ANY of these girls on here (with one exception) are anywhere near hot. Good looking girls just wouldnt be found posting post after post on a mens datinf forum (you know who you are):)

Reaction score
Originally posted by jbbrain
haha, that party looks like the Big Chill!:confused: :confused: :D
big chill huh..the other brotha was turning 28 years old ...he's to young to know that movie. But it wasn't a party. It was taken at a popular sushi joint that has music and shyt on thur. nites.

I'm 44 the older looking brotha in back is in his 50's the other one in back is 30...

:D

Let's see the other pics are of various night clubs. For some reason I attract alot of attention as different companies are always taking my picture...how about you? same problem?

They take those pictures for their website of all the hot looking people at this or that joint so come on down kinda thing...you can get with this!

I already know your next comment.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, are u kidding me? Im happy with my fantasies, but theres just no way ANY of these girls on here (with one exception) are anywhere near hot. Good looking girls just wouldnt be found posting post after post on a mens datinf forum (you know who you are):)

-========================-

No man... I mean't I agree that there are many fat ugly chicks at forums, and when I mean forums i mean forums like this one AND the other ones.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
big chill huh..the other brotha was turning 28 years old ...he's to young to know that movie. But it wasn't a party. It was taken at a popular sushi joint that has music and shyt on thur. nites.

I'm 44 the older looking brotha in back is in his 50's the other one in back is 30...

Let's see the other pics are of various night clubs. For some reason I attract alot of attention as different companies are always taking my picture...how about you? same problem?

They take those pictures for their website of all the hot looking people at this or that joint so come on down kinda thing...you can get with this!

I already know your next comment.
did you know I was going to say..

Whatver floats your boat, Big Chill? The Big Chill, I never knew you also took the time to become a prophet in sacramento!damn! There's no end to the madness!

Reaction score
did you know I was going to say..

Whatver floats your boat, Big Chill? Player, I never knew you also took the time to become a prophet in sacramento!
It's cool...International prophet as of now babychill. I wish someone had taken the time when I was your diaper age kid. It woulda saved me years of misery...like what your going to go through real soon.

when my book is ready I will send ya a copy..not free of course.

peace.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Chill,

You're not still pissy from before, are you?

C'mon Big Chill, we're passed that shyt! ("PM me if there's shyt you still need to get setlled")

Upward and Onward a TRUE player once told me!

Peace be with you Big Chill. Big Chill, I would never hope you would hope for the same years of misery and void you had to endure throughout your life to be where you're at today on such a young and impressionable kid like me...:mad:

But I digress..Big Chill!

Chizzle Bizzle

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by that?...

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bleh..

Move on from the past...bleh..live in the present...look forward to bigger and brighter things in the future!

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy I damn better be the hot one ;)

Reaction score
Big Chill,

You're not still pissy from before, are you?

C'mon Big Chill, we're passed that shyt! ("PM me if there's shyt you still need to get setlled")

Peace be with you Big Chill. Big Chill, I would never hope you would hope for the same years of misery and void you had to endure throughout your life to be where you're at today on such a young and impressionable kid like me...:mad:

But I digress..Big Chill!

Chizzle Bizzle
Not one hard feeling here...just trying to train you to leave out the undertones when you talk (post) to me.

You kinda remind me of someone else...looking up at where I am and feeling inferior...oh yeah jake.

I'm actually surprised you've boned 25. Not bad for oh your not a kid any more...not bad for a grown assed man.

I guess in time your anger at me will die little chill...I did what I had to do to you..to help straighten you out.

peace

Don't bother trying to get the last word in..just pm it to me like a good boy.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
3. DON'T EVER TAKE ADVICE FROM WOMEN ABOUT WOMEN. THEY ARE UTTERLY CLUELESS. WHY? BECAUSE THEY THEMSELVES ARE TOTALLY FULL OF SHYT, AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY REALLY WANT. THEY'LL ONLY TELL WHAT YOU THINK YOU WANT TO HEAR, AND USUALLY IT HAS NO FOUNDATION IN REALITY.
This is flawed. There are women who know what they want and who will speak their mind. You all call them bytches.

And please! I beg you, accuse me of telling men what they want to hear. :rolleyes:

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
This is flawed. There are women who know what they want and who will speak their mind. You all call them bytches.

And please! I beg you, accuse me of telling men what they want to hear. :rolleyes:
The blunt reality is that most of them wont say what we would like to hear:

"Well X makes my cunt drip so much."

Sorry its not goin to happen most of the times(like 99.9999...%).

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Btw what exactly did you mean with Social Impact?
I mean that how and where someone is brought up impacts how they think. Your average American is much more uptight about sex than most Scandinavians. It's social programming.

People can think attitudes about sex are changing but my argument is that it takes many more generations to undo social programming that have occurred. An example of this would be the prejudice against African Americans in the US. It's been how long now and there is still a struggle? Sexual attitudes do not change over night nor do they change over the course of one or two generations.

Take a look at what some of your American peers have to say about loose women. They will have sex with them but they want a lower mileage unit for marriage. Put simply, they don't respect them. It's not genetic. It's social.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond007
The blunt reality is that most of them wont say what we would like to hear:

"Well X makes my cunt drip so much."

Sorry its not goin to happen most of the times(like 99.9999...%).
Is it possible that your selection process is flawed?

Reaction score
You know what Eileen. Maybe you shouldn't come here anymore. I think you've worn out your welcome to these fella's you dig.

Now why don't you hop on your broom stick and fly away bytch. Let it go. Let it be...you can't win this one. Your vastly out numbered kido.

Even the other women probably wish you would shut your old ass up and get to knitting a sweater or something.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
No it is not.I got girls who were considered "so fucking cute but wont have sex before marriage because of religion..." and I got some who were considered "too hot for me and my friends, by my friends point of view".

Its only a matter of letting the woman know(or beleive) that everything you are doing is completely fine and normal and that she might be the one with flawed opinions on dating.Use what they do not like about themselves to make the process faster...The basics really.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
You know what Eileen. Maybe you shouldn't come here anymore. I think you've worn out your welcome to these fella's you dig.

Now why don't you hop on your broom stick and fly away bytch. Let it go. Let it be...you can't win this one. Your vastly out numbered kido.

Even the other women probably wish you would shut your old ass up and get to knitting a sweater or something.

word.Sorry Eilen but he copy/pasted a well know principal that no-one could deny... :(

:cool:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

about fvckin time someone just came out and said it.

and PLEASE do us a favour and DONT scream "woman hater", the other b!tches are fine and at least have some common sense.
hell i would take 100 iqqis telling us all how horny she is over one of your clueless cleverly disguised bitter posts.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Secondly, no women don't go through the trouble of getting women... but we do get gotten "get gotten"? :p
Actually, we do go through the trouble to some extent. Girls often have what? A, singular, one ... close girlfriend. If you have two, the jealousy thing starts happening. If I were hard pressed I could probably get sex out of my best friend and neither of us have tendencies that way.

Women know women. We understand what men view as “jumbled up, emotional thinking.” Hell, I’d be willing to bet that any of the girls on this forum could pick up a straight woman for sex faster than most of the men. Why? Because, we can read other women. It’s not magic. Women are more inclined to pay attention to the little things EVERYONE does. It’s what makes us catty. We know what everybody else is up to. Most blokes can be hit with a brick and still not notice something is amiss.