jbbrain
Master Don Juan
haha, that party looks like the Big Chill!Originally posted by Player_Supreme
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=583617
through in my body building photo and proffessional speakers photo
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
haha, that party looks like the Big Chill!Originally posted by Player_Supreme
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=583617
through in my body building photo and proffessional speakers photo
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Oh man, are u kidding me? Im happy with my fantasies, but theres just no way ANY of these girls on here (with one exception) are anywhere near hot. Good looking girls just wouldnt be found posting post after post on a mens datinf forum (you know who you are)Originally posted by tactic
Heh... didn't have to caps lock. I agree with number 8 though, I've seen ALOT of fat girls at forums I visit. That's something i must agree on.
big chill huh..the other brotha was turning 28 years old ...he's to young to know that movie. But it wasn't a party. It was taken at a popular sushi joint that has music and shyt on thur. nites.Originally posted by jbbrain
haha, that party looks like the Big Chill!![]()
![]()
![]()
Originally posted by jbbrain
Oh man, are u kidding me? Im happy with my fantasies, but theres just no way ANY of these girls on here (with one exception) are anywhere near hot. Good looking girls just wouldnt be found posting post after post on a mens datinf forum (you know who you are)![]()
did you know I was going to say..Originally posted by Player_Supreme
big chill huh..the other brotha was turning 28 years old ...he's to young to know that movie. But it wasn't a party. It was taken at a popular sushi joint that has music and shyt on thur. nites.
I'm 44 the older looking brotha in back is in his 50's the other one in back is 30...
Let's see the other pics are of various night clubs. For some reason I attract alot of attention as different companies are always taking my picture...how about you? same problem?
They take those pictures for their website of all the hot looking people at this or that joint so come on down kinda thing...you can get with this!
I already know your next comment.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
It's cool...International prophet as of now babychill. I wish someone had taken the time when I was your diaper age kid. It woulda saved me years of misery...like what your going to go through real soon.Originally posted by jbbrain
did you know I was going to say..
Whatver floats your boat, Big Chill? Player, I never knew you also took the time to become a prophet in sacramento!
What do you mean by that?...Upward and Onward a TRUE player once told me!
Boy I damn better be the hot oneOriginally posted by jbbrain
Oh man, are u kidding me? Im happy with my fantasies, but theres just no way ANY of these girls on here (with one exception) are anywhere near hot. Good looking girls just wouldnt be found posting post after post on a mens datinf forum (you know who you are)![]()
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Not one hard feeling here...just trying to train you to leave out the undertones when you talk (post) to me.Originally posted by jbbrain
Big Chill,
You're not still pissy from before, are you?
C'mon Big Chill, we're passed that shyt! ("PM me if there's shyt you still need to get setlled")
Upward and Onward a TRUE player once told me!
Peace be with you Big Chill. Big Chill, I would never hope you would hope for the same years of misery and void you had to endure throughout your life to be where you're at today on such a young and impressionable kid like me...![]()
But I digress..Big Chill!
Chizzle Bizzle
This is flawed. There are women who know what they want and who will speak their mind. You all call them bytches.Originally posted by Golden Arms
3. DON'T EVER TAKE ADVICE FROM WOMEN ABOUT WOMEN. THEY ARE UTTERLY CLUELESS. WHY? BECAUSE THEY THEMSELVES ARE TOTALLY FULL OF SHYT, AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY REALLY WANT. THEY'LL ONLY TELL WHAT YOU THINK YOU WANT TO HEAR, AND USUALLY IT HAS NO FOUNDATION IN REALITY.
The blunt reality is that most of them wont say what we would like to hear:Originally posted by Eileen
This is flawed. There are women who know what they want and who will speak their mind. You all call them bytches.
And please! I beg you, accuse me of telling men what they want to hear.![]()
I mean that how and where someone is brought up impacts how they think. Your average American is much more uptight about sex than most Scandinavians. It's social programming.Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Btw what exactly did you mean with Social Impact?
Is it possible that your selection process is flawed?Originally posted by MrBond007
The blunt reality is that most of them wont say what we would like to hear:
"Well X makes my cunt drip so much."
Sorry its not goin to happen most of the times(like 99.9999...%).
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You know what Eileen. Maybe you shouldn't come here anymore. I think you've worn out your welcome to these fella's you dig.Originally posted by Eileen
Is it possible that your selection process is flawed?
No it is not.I got girls who were considered "so fucking cute but wont have sex before marriage because of religion..." and I got some who were considered "too hot for me and my friends, by my friends point of view".Originally posted by Eileen
Is it possible that your selection process is flawed?
word.Sorry Eilen but he copy/pasted a well know principal that no-one could deny...Originally posted by Player_Supreme
You know what Eileen. Maybe you shouldn't come here anymore. I think you've worn out your welcome to these fella's you dig.
Now why don't you hop on your broom stick and fly away bytch. Let it go. Let it be...you can't win this one. Your vastly out numbered kido.
Even the other women probably wish you would shut your old ass up and get to knitting a sweater or something.
![]()
about fvckin time someone just came out and said it.Originally posted by Player_Supreme
You know what Eileen. Maybe you shouldn't come here anymore. I think you've worn out your welcome to these fella's you dig.
Now why don't you hop on your broom stick and fly away bytch. Let it go. Let it be...you can't win this one. Your vastly out numbered kido.
Even the other women probably wish you would shut your old ass up and get to knitting a sweater or something.
![]()
Actually, we do go through the trouble to some extent. Girls often have what? A, singular, one ... close girlfriend. If you have two, the jealousy thing starts happening. If I were hard pressed I could probably get sex out of my best friend and neither of us have tendencies that way.Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Secondly, no women don't go through the trouble of getting women... but we do get gotten "get gotten"?![]()
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.