"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

men don't want easy women

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Oh yes I should mention, I live in scandinavia not the US...
Likewise, isn't Scandinavia considered to have one of the most "open" sexual cultures on earth? I personally thought everyone was fvcking everyone else there like rabbits (which is why I'd love to go to Sweden or Denmark).
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by prosemont
Likewise, isn't Scandinavia considered to have one of the most "open" sexual cultures on earth? I personally thought everyone was fvcking everyone else there like rabbits (which is why I'd love to go to Sweden or Denmark).
This is very true =) This is going to sound REALLY stereotype but Swedish blondes are some of the easiest girls you'll come over. They are like truely platina blondes from hollywoodmovies about sweden.... Dannish girls are really promiscuous and funloving =) They just love the summer, the sun, the fun and sex. Norwegian girls are abit thougher. You know you got game if you can hook Norwegian girls rather easily... This is atleast my opinion on it but yes Norwegian girls do truely love sex. Almost every single girl I know from Norway is on the pill and has been since they were like 16, this is very very common.

Another thing is that STD rates are very low except for clamydia. HIV/AIDS is almost nonexistant.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by California Love
attitude and personality.
It's abit different from country to country... I tend to say that danish girls are more freespiritued. Swedish girls are very cute in their personality but there's also alot of the babementality. Norwegian girls are imo very sophisticated, they know what they want. And there is ofcourse some intermingling because you cannot generalize everyone.

The best thing though is that scandi has the best looking girls in the world (imo).
 

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by prosemont
Perhaps I took one of your posts out of context, but did you say you are in Utah? If so, Utah is considered by many to be extremely "morally" conservative. Your experiences with "today's youth" there may not be indicative or an accurate representation of today's youth. Pardon me if I'm wrong about your location.
LOL ... NO! I've been to Utah. That was enough.

It's funny that you'd call me morally conservative. I'm a scientist. I believe people evolved from pond scum. I respect nature and not much else :p

Not true. I was brought up in a very academic environment by very morally conservative parents. Religion however, played no part. It's was viewed as nothing more than modern mythology.

Let me throw this out at you. I was raised primarily in South Africa. Now, if you’re from the states you’ve seen prejudice but there is little comparison between what happens in the state and what I witnessed in SA. I saw human being treated in the worst of ways. It had a profound impact on me at a very young age. When I see people violating or exploiting other people, it makes my blood boil. Men sleeping with women who have self-esteem issues are exploiting them: Hence my response.

(I also laugh uncontrollably when some bloke whines about how a woman did him wrong and hurt him so badly. It seems so insignificant compared to some of the things I’ve seen. That might sound backwards, I should feel for the bloke as well, but not always getting your way is hardly being done wrong. It's a relativity thing.)

Does that help you understand my position?
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Yes it truely is =) There is no other place I would like to live except maybe a year or two in the US for studies...

I was at the universitygym today for the first time since I've normally worked out elsewhere but some friends where going there. Lets just say that after seeing the female representation at that gym I'm going to spend more time there than what might be considered healthy :D :D :D (It's very very common for girls in the college/uni agegroup and even HS to workout at gyms in my country. You'll see a girl go one our on a stepper to work her behind. People are very selfaware of their looks and body which is great).
 

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
The best thing though is that scandi has the best looking girls in the world (imo).
They do grow them nice there. Even the men are pretty. (No offense, but they are.)

Ah ha .. Social impact, or lack thereof, it explains a lot.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by California Love
KineticCharm,

sounds like an awesome place.



Player_Supreme,

Im diggin the shades. You work out?
I own my own gym in Sacramento...A private personal training studio fully equip'd.

I earned my 18 inch guns through hard work under the steele.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Eileen
They do grow them nice there. Even the men are pretty. (No offense, but they are.)

Ah ha .. Social impact, or lack thereof, it explains a lot.
Being scandinavian I am aware of our looks :) I'm 1.89 high, in good shape, always been athletic, blue eyes, dark hair now with highlights etc etc.
 

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by Eileen
LOL ... NO! I've been to Utah. That was enough.

It's funny that you'd call me morally conservative.
I didn't call you morally conservative. You've misread my post: my point was that IF YOU WERE TEACHING IN UTAH, your experiences with Utah youths would not be indicative of youths in general because people in UTAH are considered to be extremely morally conservative. All a moot point if you don't teach there.


Let me throw this out at you. I was raised primarily in South Africa. Now, if you’re from the states you’ve seen prejudice but there is little comparison between what happens in the state and what I witnessed in SA. I saw human being treated in the worst of ways. It had a profound impact on me at a very young age. When I see people violating or exploiting other people, it makes my blood boil. Men sleeping with women who have self-esteem issues are exploiting them: Hence my response.

Does that help you understand my position?
No, it doesn't help me understand why you think that "easy" women necessarily have self-esteem issues when there is nothing to support that. See my question to you several posts ago above.

I also do not see the correlation between the forced violation of people's rights in South Africa and consensual sex anywhere.

(Because it is not the issue that I've addressed nor want to focus on at this point I will side-step, for now, the issue concerning whether it is exploitation for a man to sleep with a woman who has self-esteem issues. Hint: It's my opinion that people are able to make their own decisions and have self-determination. It's the difference between rape and consensual sex. Just because a person has low self-esteem does not mean that they lack the mental capacity to make a decision regarding their own bodies, including sexual activity.)
 

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by prosemont
I also do not see the correlation between the forced violation of people's rights in South Africa and consensual sex anywhere.
Let me narrow it down. There's a point where self-esteem can become so battered that a person will reach for anything to build that esteem. This is what I see in many young women in the US. They use sex as a vehicle to build esteem but it actually damages it further. My experience in SA gave me "super vision" when it comes to spotting low self-esteem, behaviors to build esteem and the results of failed attempts.

It's time I run though. I'll check back as time allows.
 

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by Eileen
Let me narrow it down. There's a point where self-esteem can become so battered that a person will reach for anything to build that esteem. This is what I see in many young women in the US. They use sex as a vehicle to build esteem but it actually damages it further. My experience in SA gave me "super vision" when it comes to spotting low self-esteem, behaviors to build esteem and the results of failed attempts.

It's time I run though. I'll check back as time allows.
Are you saying that people with low self-esteem lose their mental capacity to consent?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by prosemont
Are you saying that people with low self-esteem lose their mental capacity to consent?
I'm saying they consent for the wrong reasons.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Eileen
I'm saying they consent for the wrong reasons.
This is very true. They'll use sex to build confidence or feel attractive.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Eileen
They do grow them nice there. Even the men are pretty. (No offense, but they are.)

Ah ha .. Social impact, or lack thereof, it explains a lot.
Btw what exactly did you mean with Social Impact?
 

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
I said I was leaving, I really am ... The conversation has become interesting though. I'll check back when I can.
 

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
This is very true. They'll use sex to build confidence or feel attractive.
This may be true; however, it's irrelevant vis-a-vis holding the man somehow morally culpable for having sex with a woman who has consented. Are men supposed to look behind that consent, then somehow figure out the reasons for that consent and, further, determine whether they are or are not valid reasons?

People do lots of things to build confidence or feel attractive ... whether those are good or bad reasons or things is in the eye of the beholder as much as confidence and attractiveness themselves are in the eye of the beholder.

The responsibility here is completely misplaced. The responsibility should be on the one CONSENTING. That person has a mind, can make decisions, and should be held accountable for their decisions.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top