California Love
Master Don Juan
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Oh yes I should mention, I live in scandinavia not the US...
How are the women there? I have a friend with a Scandinavian mom and shes pretty tough.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Oh yes I should mention, I live in scandinavia not the US...
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Likewise, isn't Scandinavia considered to have one of the most "open" sexual cultures on earth? I personally thought everyone was fvcking everyone else there like rabbits (which is why I'd love to go to Sweden or Denmark).Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Oh yes I should mention, I live in scandinavia not the US...
attitude and personality.Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Depends in what way/context you mean...?
This is very true =) This is going to sound REALLY stereotype but Swedish blondes are some of the easiest girls you'll come over. They are like truely platina blondes from hollywoodmovies about sweden.... Dannish girls are really promiscuous and funloving =) They just love the summer, the sun, the fun and sex. Norwegian girls are abit thougher. You know you got game if you can hook Norwegian girls rather easily... This is atleast my opinion on it but yes Norwegian girls do truely love sex. Almost every single girl I know from Norway is on the pill and has been since they were like 16, this is very very common.Originally posted by prosemont
Likewise, isn't Scandinavia considered to have one of the most "open" sexual cultures on earth? I personally thought everyone was fvcking everyone else there like rabbits (which is why I'd love to go to Sweden or Denmark).
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
It's abit different from country to country... I tend to say that danish girls are more freespiritued. Swedish girls are very cute in their personality but there's also alot of the babementality. Norwegian girls are imo very sophisticated, they know what they want. And there is ofcourse some intermingling because you cannot generalize everyone.Originally posted by California Love
attitude and personality.
LOL ... NO! I've been to Utah. That was enough.Originally posted by prosemont
Perhaps I took one of your posts out of context, but did you say you are in Utah? If so, Utah is considered by many to be extremely "morally" conservative. Your experiences with "today's youth" there may not be indicative or an accurate representation of today's youth. Pardon me if I'm wrong about your location.
They do grow them nice there. Even the men are pretty. (No offense, but they are.)Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
The best thing though is that scandi has the best looking girls in the world (imo).
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I own my own gym in Sacramento...A private personal training studio fully equip'd.Originally posted by California Love
KineticCharm,
sounds like an awesome place.
Player_Supreme,
Im diggin the shades. You work out?
Being scandinavian I am aware of our looksOriginally posted by Eileen
They do grow them nice there. Even the men are pretty. (No offense, but they are.)
Ah ha .. Social impact, or lack thereof, it explains a lot.
I didn't call you morally conservative. You've misread my post: my point was that IF YOU WERE TEACHING IN UTAH, your experiences with Utah youths would not be indicative of youths in general because people in UTAH are considered to be extremely morally conservative. All a moot point if you don't teach there.Originally posted by Eileen
LOL ... NO! I've been to Utah. That was enough.
It's funny that you'd call me morally conservative.
No, it doesn't help me understand why you think that "easy" women necessarily have self-esteem issues when there is nothing to support that. See my question to you several posts ago above.
Let me throw this out at you. I was raised primarily in South Africa. Now, if you’re from the states you’ve seen prejudice but there is little comparison between what happens in the state and what I witnessed in SA. I saw human being treated in the worst of ways. It had a profound impact on me at a very young age. When I see people violating or exploiting other people, it makes my blood boil. Men sleeping with women who have self-esteem issues are exploiting them: Hence my response.
Does that help you understand my position?
Let me narrow it down. There's a point where self-esteem can become so battered that a person will reach for anything to build that esteem. This is what I see in many young women in the US. They use sex as a vehicle to build esteem but it actually damages it further. My experience in SA gave me "super vision" when it comes to spotting low self-esteem, behaviors to build esteem and the results of failed attempts.Originally posted by prosemont
I also do not see the correlation between the forced violation of people's rights in South Africa and consensual sex anywhere.
Are you saying that people with low self-esteem lose their mental capacity to consent?Originally posted by Eileen
Let me narrow it down. There's a point where self-esteem can become so battered that a person will reach for anything to build that esteem. This is what I see in many young women in the US. They use sex as a vehicle to build esteem but it actually damages it further. My experience in SA gave me "super vision" when it comes to spotting low self-esteem, behaviors to build esteem and the results of failed attempts.
It's time I run though. I'll check back as time allows.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I'm saying they consent for the wrong reasons.Originally posted by prosemont
Are you saying that people with low self-esteem lose their mental capacity to consent?
This is very true. They'll use sex to build confidence or feel attractive.Originally posted by Eileen
I'm saying they consent for the wrong reasons.
Btw what exactly did you mean with Social Impact?Originally posted by Eileen
They do grow them nice there. Even the men are pretty. (No offense, but they are.)
Ah ha .. Social impact, or lack thereof, it explains a lot.
This may be true; however, it's irrelevant vis-a-vis holding the man somehow morally culpable for having sex with a woman who has consented. Are men supposed to look behind that consent, then somehow figure out the reasons for that consent and, further, determine whether they are or are not valid reasons?Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
This is very true. They'll use sex to build confidence or feel attractive.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.