Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men, Divorce Her!

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Point taken. If the whole family thing is already done or not desired at all, fine. To each it’s own.
It IS extremely rare to find a man who never wants children.

What you write about in this thread is true, most men will be eternally attracted to high fertility females only.

It is what it is.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which has more SMV at 45 a single man or a single woman?
depends, really. usually, the woman if she is well kept. I mean not fat, not a cat lady, doesn't need dental work, walks like a woman. The man can have more, but the limit factor is in his head, so most don't.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a big difference in banging a 45 year old with 3 kids ( not yours).... and choosing that 45 year old over a smoking hot... well rounded 25 year old. For men biology takes over.. sex is fun but we are drawn to reproductive value.

females are drawn to resources... a 25 year old dude with 2 billion dollars will be peak smv for females... a dude at 50 with 2 billion dollars is also peak smv.... the resources dictate it... the decline as men age is nowhere as drastic as a female.

a 45 year old female will never have the reproductive value of a 25 year old. I would bang a 45 year old... but if given a choice most men would not pass a 25 year old babe up for a 45 year old one.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a big difference in banging a 45 year old with 3 kids ( not yours).... and choosing that 45 year old over a smoking hot... well rounded 25 year old. For men biology takes over.. sex is fun but we are drawn to reproductive value.

females are drawn to resources... a 25 year old dude with 2 billion dollars will be peak smv for females... a dude at 50 with 2 billion dollars is also peak smv.... the resources dictate it... the decline as men age is nowhere as drastic as a female.

a 45 year old female will never have the reproductive value of a 25 year old. I would bang a 45 year old... but if given a choice most men would not pass a 25 year old babe up for a 45 year old one.
depends on what you are looking for ... most likely you will sleep with both of them if you are attracted to them

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, given equal opportunity at a 25 year old and a 45 year old for pure sex, most men will naturally (and I mean, by nature) pick the 25 year old.

We, unlike wild mammals, are also emotional beings. Emotional attachment and bonding are just as natural and instinctual for us as any survival mechanism. Our choice in a partner does not always coincide purely with their sexual reproductive value. Emotional bonding factors in also. Anyone who denies this is just another alpha poser who uses red pill awareness to support misogynist confirmation bias (ie. burned by women and already resents them, reads RM, "becomes red pill" and now "understands" why the entire female gender is worthless beyond providing a wet orifice for penile insertion). Either a red pill poser, or a sociopath.

Many very high-status, self-respecting alpha males who are seeking a secure emotional base in a partner have zero interest in a 20-something Insta***** despite easy access to them. Look at the wives of a lot of hedge fund managers, Wall Street executives, managing partners at top M&A law firms -- very few have trophy wives. All their wives appear to be somewhat similar in age, reasonably attractive for their age but not knockouts, and women who have accomplished something worthwhile and provided value to society beyond a moist vagina. These are often the same multi-billionaires who wear Casio watches, shine their own shoes and take the subway to work.

The flashy "look at me!!" type celebrities -- the athletes, actors, Dan Bilzerians, whatevers -- those are the guys who place higher value on superficial appearance and therefore need require arm candy to validate their own fragile egos. Especially actors -- being a dude who does make pretend for a living -- I doubt they have strong senses of self.

So if by "wealthy alpha male" guys here are talking about narcissistic red carpet celebrities, then I'm talking about a different kind of wealthy alpha male.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
P

Females value resources a 45 year old man is peak smv.... a 45 year old female is approaching zero.... its why some men start a 2nd family between 45-50... with his hot... younger side piece... smv for women is highest in their low 20’s...
Prob. does it to appease his new thing. Chances are, if he was divorced with kids already, his personal econonmic situation isn't that great. So, he agrees, by force, to have more spawn and then has to work like a dog to pay for them. She may, or may not work, but it's a double edged sword. If she works, the kidos are in daycare. If she doesn't work and takes care of the kids, if they divorce, he's going to be f ucked again. Either way, he's up sh its creek eventually.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most dudes nowadays are clueless and just want some sex.
Most dudes are totally blue pilled, fall in love too quickly, choose partners with their d!cks and not their heads, ignore red flags, and go all-in on "happily ever after" with bad hand. Even otherwise wealthy, top-tier guys with sound business investment mindsets. Divorced women do not consider marriage a life-long arrangement are 78% likely to divorce their second husbands (the rodeo is easy when it's not your first), and yet, men will still eagerly marry them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its biology. Misogyny has nothing to do with it. Women aren’t desirable at 45. Maybe some of us men have a cougar fetish but that is all it is. My point is, women have a right to get “bored” in a marriage.. However, if they are past 35 - divorcing their husband in hopes of a better deal is delusional as fvck.
Obviously they don't know that. Kevin Samuels interviewed a married woman whose husband put her thru nursing school. She was 34 and doctors were macking her up. She wanted to leave her marriage where she's loved and supported in order to find "someone she can grow with".

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Most dudes are totally blue pilled, fall in love too quickly, choose partners with their d!cks and not their heads, ignore red flags, and go all-in on "happily ever after" with bad hand. Even otherwise wealthy, top-tier guys with sound business investment mindsets. Divorced women do not consider marriage a life-long arrangement are 78% likely to divorce their second husbands (the rodeo is easy when it's not your first), and yet, men will still eagerly marry them.
Sadly, it's true. Then, they go through the divorce ringer and do it all over again. Sigh...

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted to leave her marriage where she's loved and supported in order to find "someone she can grow with".
Or someone "On her level" :rolleyes:, which is magically higher now that he paid for her unnecessary degree.

Thank god for Kevin Samuels, he exposes so much BS and he does have a lot of women watching, which is good for us all. He's a big 'ol pimp.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or someone "On her level" :rolleyes:, which is magically higher now that he paid for her unnecessary degree.

Thank god for Kevin Samuels, he exposes so much BS and he does have a lot of women watching, which is good for us all. He's a big 'ol pimp.
It’s dat ‘motional connection fellas. Women are emotionally-driven beings. Everyone here thinks being a rich high-status dude automatically guarantees them sexy and loyal 24-year old honeys to start families with. Not so. Usually couldn’t be further from the truth.

Hot women cheat on and leave, or divorce, their rich alpha partners for beta males all the gatdam time to follow that emotional connection. They cash out of the marriage then “fall in love” with a broke musician. All the time. If you can’t be her best option, which also means emotionally, she’s out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Whenever a man elevates a woman to achieve more she's ungrateful and acts if now she's above him.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s dat ‘motional connection fellas. Women are emotionally-driven beings. Everyone here thinks being a rich high-status dude automatically guarantees them sexy and loyal 24-year old honeys to start families with. Not so. Usually couldn’t be further from the truth.

Hot women cheat on and leave, or divorce, their rich alpha partners for beta males all the gatdam time to follow that emotional connection. They cash out of the marriage then “fall in love” with a broke musician. All the time. If you can’t be her best option, which also means emotionally, she’s out.
conversation game; and that requires time. raw attraction can be increased by less time, emotional connection requires conversation and more time.

if in a committed long term LTR, the man must break up any conversation game from interlopers. will be called insecure when doing it, the other choice is to walk away. the confident man will not be affected by the accusation of insecure; instead, they will just proceed and take care of business as needed. the unconfident man will crumble in the accusation of insecurity and then allow the interloper to steal.

It should be ok for the woman and a male friend to have a conversation, but it is not. just the way it is. can either next them or police it.

The woman is one of our resources that we usually choose not to share. resources have to be maintained and claimed or else they break, fail or get stolen.

Orbiters(conversation games) are promoted to FWB and LTR all the time.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is insufficient. It is also the exception not the rule. Frankly, she’s the one getting a bad deal there. She does not get the legal rights of a wife and if she were smart she would take him for child support. Unless that arrangement has some written binding aggreement it isn’t worth anything.

And we’re also kidding ourselves if we think kids don’t pick up on that. Shes a baby mother.

Also for men, why so scared to be the head of a household?
Having children has nothing to do with getting married. Being married has nothing to do with a better environment for the child. As experienced by others, growing up we were constantly abused emotionally and physically. To the point my brother killed himself. Yet my parents are still together, been married 48 years this spring.

How can a man be the head of the household when the women has LEGAL rights? If a woman has a unlimited exit strategy, she will use her emotions and tricks in court and destroy the man. I’ve seen it so many times. It’s happened in my family 4 times.

If a man is going to get married, she has to get pregnant before they serve the cake at the wedding.

If a man is going to get married, he has know the woman’s exit strategy, and put it in writing signed by lawyers.

If a man is going to get married, he has to have at least one 20 something year old mistress.

Men, if you are going to get married, you have to take away to women‘s power.
What is her power? To not get pregnant, to divorce and take assets, and to withhold sex. You neutralize these things, get married all you want.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man is going to get married, she has to get pregnant before they serve the cake at the wedding.
I agree that being in a married household doesn't mean a functional household. I came from a picture perfect household on the outside but I had a similar scenario as you did. My question is what does her getting pregnant before serving the cake at the wedding ensure?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having children has nothing to do with getting married. Being married has nothing to do with a better environment for the child. As experienced by others, growing up we were constantly abused emotionally and physically. To the point my brother killed himself. Yet my parents are still together, been married 48 years this spring.
Empirically this is flat out wrong. Your experience is just anecdotal.

How can a man be the head of the household when the women has LEGAL rights? If a woman has a unlimited exit strategy, she will use her emotions and tricks in court and destroy the man. I’ve seen it so many times. It’s happened in my family 4 times.

If a man is going to get married, he has know the woman’s exit strategy, and put it in writing signed by lawyers.

If a man is going to get married, he has to have at least one 20 something year old mistress.

Men, if you are going to get married, you have to take away to women‘s power.
What is her power? To not get pregnant, to divorce and take assets, and to withhold sex. You neutralize these things, get married all you want.
Fear is an emotion. If your scared of divorce that is your experience and your preference. However, the data on nuclear family vs co-parenting or single parent is conclusive. Let’s not suggest otherwise.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Empirically this is flat out wrong. Your experience is just anecdotal.

Fear is an emotion. If your scared of divorce that is your experience and your preference. However, the data on nuclear family vs co-parenting or single parent is conclusive. Let’s not suggest otherwise.
Fear is an emotion, however, the source of the fear is not divorce, it's the restrictions that a third party can place on a person without due process. If a person gets screwed by the courts, screwed by their attorney (via fees and such), screwed by CPS (false allegations) and of course screwed by the other parent; how can you suggest that going through with something is a sound decision?

As for your theory on nuclear family vs co-parenting or single parent, it isn't conclusive. In fact, I've yet to see a study comparing single family raising vs non-married couples living together and raising their spawn vs the traditional nuclear family. Please provide the source on this. I'd love to be educated on something I do not know.

Here's what I found:

Society’s Nuclear Family vs. Modern Single Parent Family | by Tina Huynh | Spartan Stories | Medium
Nuclear Families - Single Parent, Gender, Family, Definition, and Family - JRank Articles
Nuclear Family Vs Single Parent Family | Single Parent Talk (wordpress.com)
Understand The Nuclear Family And Its Place In Modern Society | Betterhelp
61 Single Parent Statistics: 2019/2020 Overview, Demographics & Facts | CompareCamp.com
Families: Single Parenting and Today's Family (apa.org)

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is what does her getting pregnant before serving the cake at the wedding ensure?
That she gives the man a kid.

Lots of women marry for assets, citizenships, green cards. Once they get want they want, they divorce for a younger guy. I’d say if she gives the man kids, divorce as much as you want with a limited strategy. But no kids, she gets a Diet Coke and a ride to her boyfriends house.