Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men, Divorce Her!

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women both inevitably get bored of each other sexually. It's just kind of how homo sapiens are wired.

So if your wife surgically enhanced herself and is now getting attention from new men, and is considering reciprocating that attention, well, your marriage with this particular woman has simply run its course. I don't think reclaiming your frame and dominance in the marriage is going to put that much more gas in the tank. You're an old d!ck, she wants new ones.

At a certain point, people are who they are. Typically, very vain, self-absorbed, insecure women who thrive on male attention make sh!tty wives, despite also usually being the hottest "trophies."

A woman who's had any sort of cosmetic enhancement (not including corrective surgery) is therefore willing to go under the knife for more male attention, and is not a good long-term prospect.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women both inevitably get bored of each other sexually. It's just kind of how homo sapiens are wired.

So if your wife surgically enhanced herself and is now getting attention from new men, and is considering reciprocating that attention, well, your marriage with this particular woman has simply run its course. I don't think reclaiming your frame and dominance in the marriage is going to put that much more gas in the tank. You're an old d!ck, she wants new ones.

At a certain point, people are who they are. Typically, very vain, self-absorbed, insecure women who thrive on male attention make sh!tty wives, despite also usually being the hottest "trophies."

A woman who's had any sort of cosmetic enhancement (not including corrective surgery) is therefore willing to go under the knife for more male attention, and is not a good long-term prospect.
The question is how old is the wife? A 45 year old man has a higher market value than a surgically enhanced 45 year old woman. If she gets “bored” and decides to leave she has a rude awakening in store for her as a divorcee...

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is how old is the wife? A 45 year old man has a higher market value than a surgically enhanced 45 year old woman. If she gets “bored” and decides to leave she has a rude awakening in store for her as a divorcee...
That really depends. No, most 45 year old men do not have higher SMV than a sexually attractive 45 year old women, whether surgically enhanced or not.

A 45 year old man who has taken care of himself, stayed in shape, and is financially independent, can outclass most women his age. But an average 45 year old man does not automatically have more options than a 45 year old women by sole virtue of his gender. Remember, in order for the average woman to have suitors, up until she's about 50, all she needs is a vagina, whereas the screening criteria for men over 40 becomes more stringent for women.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That really depends. No, most 45 year old men do not have higher SMV than a sexually attractive 45 year old women, whether surgically enhanced or not.

A 45 year old man who has taken care of himself, stayed in shape, and is financially independent, can outclass most women his age. But an average 45 year old man does not automatically have more options than a 45 year old women by sole virtue of his gender. Remember, in order for the average woman to have suitors, up until she's about 50, all she needs is a vagina, whereas the screening criteria for men over 40 becomes more stringent for women.
That is overrating women. Maybe simps like 45 year old women but general women are completely useless by 35. The ones that divorce their husbands past that age are idiots.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P
That is overrating women. Maybe simps like 45 year old women but general women are completely useless by 35. The ones that divorce their husbands past that age are idiots.
Females value resources a 45 year old man is peak smv.... a 45 year old female is approaching zero.... its why some men start a 2nd family between 45-50... with his hot... younger side piece... smv for women is highest in their low 20’s...

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno man. I don't see relationships with women that way. Being red pill aware and being a misogynist may walk a fine line, but I don't walk that line.

And I've seem pretty fine-a$$ cougars around NYC, big fake tits and everything. Expensive personal trainers keep them nice and tight. I'd toss that around any day. I'm going to be honest, I'm not marrying a woman who feels she needs a boob job -- but if she's my wife and offers to get one for me, fvcking home run.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Females value resources a 45 year old man is peak smv....
This assumes the 45-year old man has the resources and status. Most 45-year old men are still working for paychecks, most are not high status members of society.

When you're 45, getting female interest not only requires you to be physically attractive (harder to achieve and maintain), but also financially independent in addition to having good game. A 20-something stud can eat McDonald's 3 days a week, smoke weed all night, not exercise, be struggling to pay rent, and still pull hot young a$$ because those matter less and are not as detrimental to a young man's SMV. Not so at 45. You need to be running a tight ship to pull hot women at that age. Most 45 year old men get really sloppy. It's just a fact.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno man. I don't see relationships with women that way. Being red pill aware and being a misogynist may walk a fine line, but I don't walk that line.
Its biology. Misogyny has nothing to do with it. Women aren’t desirable at 45. Maybe some of us men have a cougar fetish but that is all it is. My point is, women have a right to get “bored” in a marriage.. However, if they are past 35 - divorcing their husband in hopes of a better deal is delusional as fvck.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its biology. Misogyny has nothing to do with it. Women aren’t desirable at 45. Maybe some of us men have a cougar fetish but that is all it is. My point is, women have a right to get “bored” in a marriage but if they are past 35 divorcing their husband in hopes of a better deal is all types of delusional.
There's always a rich 55 year old who will see an attractive 45 year old divorcee as prime pickings. Not all of them are only seeking 20-something trophy wives.

Being older than 35 does not negate a woman's value.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What man wants a 35+ year old divorcée with another man’s children?
A whole fvckload of men. Believe it or not. Probably 90% of single men over 40. Divorced, kids in tow -- she has eager takers. We all know that.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man you’re just wrong on that.

Also, we can inject children into this. What man wants a 35+ year old divorcée with another man’s children?
an Old woman on average has still more options than old guy on average

sure a 50 year old guy who is in shape , has an interesting lifestyle , and has money has a high value , and would be appealing to young girls . But this guys are outliers

And a lot of guys never really learn anything from what is happening to them . Another sad fact unfortunately

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A whole fvckload of men. Believe it or not. Probably 90% of single men over 40. Divorced, kids in tow -- she has eager takers. We all know that.
an Old woman on average has still more options than old guy on average

sure a 50 year old guy who is in shape , has an interesting lifestyle , and has money has a high value , and would be appealing to young girls . But this guys are outliers

And a lot of guys never really learn anything from what is happening to them . Another sad fact unfortunately
She gets options of simps. Women don’t want simps. Her odds of scoring a better man than her ex-husband at 35+ are slim to none.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gets options of simps. Women don’t want simps. Her odds of scoring a better man than her ex-husband at 35+ are slim to none.
depends on her mate , some women 35+ are really hot . Even hotter than when they were in their 20s

I went out with a tv presenter In her early 40s . I think she is one of the hottest women I went out with . She had style , taste , and an amazing body etc etc

way over the quality of women in their 20s , who think that Emily In Paris is cool and want to be Instagram influencers :)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on her mate , some women 35+ are really hot . Even hotter than when they were in their 20s

I went out with a tv presenter In her early 40s . I think she is one of the hottest women I went out with . She had style , taste , and an amazing body etc etc

way over the quality of women in their 20s , who think that Emily In Paris is cool and want to be Instagram influencers :)
It is impossible for a woman who can no longer bear children to be of higher value to a single man than a woman who can.

I’ll grant you that IF the man does not desire additional children of his own and she is also childless it can work. Otherwise, the portrait you are portraying simply has no factual basis to it.

As I said earlier, 40s women can make decent side chicks. But her odds of “upgrading” to a better mate are infinitesimal.
I think you’d be downright shocked how many wealthy alpha males marry divorced single mothers in their late 30s onward.
That’s an oxymoron.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you’d be downright shocked how many wealthy alpha males marry divorced single mothers in their late 30s onward.
I think that this has to do with women being a little bit more mature , and know what it is actually important , compared to a 20 something girl that has super shallow dreams
It is impossible for a woman who can no longer bear children to be of higher value to a single man than a woman who can.

I’ll grant you that IF the man does not desire additional children of his own and she is also childless it can work. Otherwise, the portrait you are portraying simply has no factual basis to it.

As I said earlier, 40s women can make decent side chicks. But her odds of “upgrading” to a better mate are infinitesimal.

That’s an oxymoron.
Depends on your aim . Companionship is one thing , wanting children is another one

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its biology. Misogyny has nothing to do with it. Women aren’t desirable at 45. Maybe some of us men have a cougar fetish but that is all it is. My point is, women have a right to get “bored” in a marriage.. However, if they are past 35 - divorcing their husband in hopes of a better deal is delusional as fvck.
A well kept 45 they can keep a stable of men for service, maybe not lock down a rich guy, but a pile of D, sure. If they win in court, don't need money. At age 60, no more... or not much. Remember, men come in all ages also.