men buying your girl gifts like this

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but the watch incident had nothing to do with flirting during working hours to make more money.

She's a taker. She won't rub/massage you, remember? Yet she wants you to, and she is a natural, apparently, at milking people, with no remorse. In fact, she is proud. She's a pro at it. That's another topic and post.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're playing it right man.

Remember how I said that men aren't always being tested but they are always being judged? Well, us men need to do the same thing to women. You don't have to test them, you just have to watch how they react to questionable situations.

Like if your g/f tells you about some guy who keeps hitting on her at work. It's a red flag. Might not seem like one, but it is. Even if it isn't a test you need to PAY ATTENTION. From that point on any kind of disruption in her behavior pattern could mean she's fukking this guy. I know, it's happened to me.

This is a tough situation for a man, cause all you can really do is watch and wait.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
This is a tough situation for a man, cause all you can really do is watch and wait.
This is in no way the truth, or a good idea.

You and your girl need to have a sit down. The minute she let him overstep her boundaries, was the minute sh!t hit the fan, buddy boy.

You said she handles herself well when ppl make advances on her... "go fXck yourself" I believe it was.

She didn't say that to Mr. Moneybags. She has been BOUGHT, homie. Bought. That dude bought her boundaries, and her secure LTR, all with a $400 watch. He plans on working on those boundaries a little more, in his law office.

the_absolute

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, a $400 watch as a gift? J3ezus c0cksvcking chri!5t, that's not very impressive now is it? Half decent diamond studs cost $1500. You must be way fkin poor to be all worried about a $400 gift... Frankly, round here if I was bothered about a single female, a $400 watch would just make me laugh. \\

Now, if he bought her a $500,000 piece; then you might be wise to worry some.
$400?!?!??!

That's seriously LOL now I think about it.

Isn't this the "don juan" forum? Don't you understand that's about being a WINNER? Not mitigating your loss(es).

I mean, seriously, isn't this supposed to be the "mature man" section? Wouldn't any "mature man" just eat this kind of BS and burp it back out as comedy?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
She has been BOUGHT, homie. Bought. That dude bought her boundaries, and her secure LTR, all with a $400 watch. He plans on working on those boundaries a little more, in his law office.

That..sounds pretty accurate.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update

so im at work and i call her to see if she made it home yet, and shes out with mr. money bags to have a drink for this case he just won today.

how many of you would be okay with this? considering the circumstances.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
so im at work and i call her to see if she made it home yet, and shes out with mr. money bags to have a drink for this case he just won today.

Just the two of them? ---> BIG problem.

The whole office? ---> OK.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and shes out with mr. money bags to have a drink for this case he just won today.

That's what they're in business to do: win cases. It doesn't call for a celebration unless they won the biggest judgment in the history of the firm, and then the whole company would be in on the party - and you'd be invited too. Even if it was to celebrate this particular case, where's the team, the paralegals and other associates that helped?

Gotta go now 'cuz the grocery store sold some groceries today and to celebrate I'm gonna have a drink with the cute cashier from aisle #9.

File it and keep an eye open.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:

Another thing, DavenJuan-------

Be VERY careful how you handle this situation when you talk with her tonight. I'd recommend minimal questioning. The only fact you need to establish is "who was there?" Don't fish for where they went, what did they talk about, or other stuff. Be VERY calm, speak slowly, normal tone. Don't badger her about it. When you get the data (and I think it will be just the two of them), carry on. Think a while. Wait 10-20 minutes, talk about other stuff, and then tell her it's over between you (without explanation) and ask her to leave (or you leave.) No discussion about it.

Sorry this happened to you, dude.

(If it was a group thing, never mind.)

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she asked me to meet them for a drink and i think i will stop on my way home.

the thing about other joining them, they are the only two in the office. the other girl that worked for him went back to college.

so...ill grab a few ****tails and field report tomorrow.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

the thing about other joining them, they are the only two in the office. the other girl that worked for him went back to college.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:

If they are including you, then my advice was BS. Ignore.

Sorry.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:

Notice who's watch she's wearing. Am I causing trouble or what? :whistle:

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre said:
You people are yammering on and on with this like a bunch of old hens watching daytime soaps.

This lawyer is vulnerable. He has no fulfillment or control over his life and I can smell it from here. He depends on his money and job title to supply that feeling, so he flaunts it to feel good. He's trapped. He doesn't have the balls to go home to his wife, tell her he's filing for a divorce and that he's going to Hawaii for two weeks to bang a hula girl. That's why he sneaks around behind his wife's back to buy gifts for young girls he met in some bar instead.

DavenJuan, girlfriend or not, you can't let these kinds of guys intimidate you. The next time you think this guy is crossing the line, pull him aside for 10 seconds, put your arm around him, smile and ask him what his wife would think if she found about all of this through a phone call.

Or if you prefer to be more subtle, ask him about his practice. Ask if he does divorces.

Then pat him on the back and buy the bastard a drink.

What's he going to do? Sue you?
I have no opinion on your advice as to what the OP should DO.

I do think it's foolish to assume, however, that the lawyer is "vulnerable," without control of his life, and is "trapped." How do you know all this? He may be a confident man with a happy marriage who likes to drop small gifts on the hotties who work for him. Maybe nails them, too. We don't know. You may be spot on in your assessment, but it's just really a guess.

In either case, or whatever the situation REALLY is, I think that the OP ought to really keep his eyes and ears open. His girl being alone in the lawyers office with him all day is not damning, but of concern.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I only read the first post and pages 5 & 6. But from what I can gather, if your serious about this girl, I agree with you not having a problem with her working at the bar making sick tips, of course theres going to be AFC's trying to buy her love.

However I would not stand for the working for the lawyer and him showering her with gifts. After what I've experienced with branch swingers, I would not tolerate it. I would tell her that she either quits working for the lawyer and stops accepting gifts from him, or your walking.

She's going to play the nieve card but if you stand your ground, she'll learn that she has to respect you. Otherwise at the first sign of trouble, she'll be falling into a friendly brach.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will be interested in the update from this party.

My gut feeling though is this whole situation is bad news. I've actually lost two gf's though guys they met at work. (both wanted to come back-but the point is its dangerous). The work place is prime #1 for hookups. I've always worked at a race horse farm outside, or at home daytyrading stocks, so I have never worked in an office atmosphere. Needless to say though while your at work or home all day, your gf is talking to this dude while he's putting the moves on her. Not to mention he's a superior so in a way she looks up to him and that means respect.

I would be very wary.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre said:
You people are yammering on and on with this like a bunch of old hens watching daytime soaps.

This lawyer is vulnerable. He has no fulfillment or control over his life and I can smell it from here. He depends on his money and job title to supply that feeling, so he flaunts it to feel good. He's trapped. He doesn't have the balls to go home to his wife, tell her he's filing for a divorce and that he's going to Hawaii for two weeks to bang a hula girl. That's why he sneaks around behind his wife's back to buy gifts for young girls he met in some bar instead.

DavenJuan, girlfriend or not, you can't let these kinds of guys intimidate you. The next time you think this guy is crossing the line, pull him aside for 10 seconds, put your arm around him, smile and ask him what his wife would think if she found about all of this through a phone call.

Or if you prefer to be more subtle, ask him about his practice. Ask if he does divorces.

Then pat him on the back and buy the bastard a drink.

What's he going to do? Sue you?
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE advice...and VERY AFC.

The burden of truth and respect is on HER. Not the dude. She is not married to the poster...therefore, she is kind of available. It is up to her to respect her man...and to make sure she does not encourage other men to disrespect him.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my guess is poster is about to hit the blvd of broken dreams.

someone is a 3rd wheel here and I be guessin its the poster ...

don't be a dumb azz this has inappropriate written all over it ...

is it not common knowledge, it's not the old friends you must worry about ...it's the new kid on the block who befriends your lady

:rockon:

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fireld report

in response to the few replies since yesterday.

Danger.. they were just breaking from court when i phoned her, and she they were meeting up with another person to celebrate this case they closed thats been open for the last year and asked me to meet them out.

so yes, they were already out, however if i didnt meet up with them she would have headed home to meet me there instead of going out

Fransisco... no she did not have the watch on last night, however she does wear it a few days out of the week

Amante... the lawyer guy is not really vulnerable IMO. however i did ask my gf if she found it odd that he never goes home after work. I mean, he just won this BIG case and to celebrate hes out with you, me and another lawyer instead of with his wife and kids?? of course she agreed that this was strange to say the least.

moving on to last night. i meet up with them at a ****tail bar and he is already somewhat drunk. my gf and another lawyer friend of his are there so it is just the four of us.

Mr. lawyer is one of those guys who is very loud and creates attention. not like a "look at me" type deal, but more so ignorant to his surroundings.

so after a few coctails we then head to another restaurant to get dinner and more drinks. we get there, and mr lawyer is hitting on a women next to us who happens to be sitting with her mother.

moms is not liking him at all. he even asked me to hold his wedding ring. now all of this was done in a joking matter, however i believe that he was somewhat sincere in his intentions. come to find out, the mom was her fiancees mom and they were out discussing the wedding. they ended up moving to the bar because they thought mr lawyer was a bit annoying.

all in all it was a very entertaining night. i actually had a good time discussing cases with them and hearing crazy stories from mr lawyer friends buddy from when he was in law school and about his crazy ex gf who he has a restraining order against. I even had a better time when i found out mr lawyer was footing the entire bill.

my conclusion to this entire episode....

i still find it very odd that mr lawyer is a 30 something married family man, however he is out pretty much every other day at the bar instead of home with his family. he wanted me to ship my gf home, and head to the stripclub after dinner. i had a good time but another couple hours with him drunk would have been a bit much so i gracefully declined.

he mentioned going out to dinner with him and his wife, along with my gfs bar owner and his girlfriend, with my gf and me. ( my gfs boss at the bar is good friends with him) i thought to myself that if we did all go out it would be a very interesting dinner. i wonder if his wife is aware that he spends money on attractive women that he hires to work for him. maybe she does, who knows. whats even more interesting his why his wife isnt concerned with him spending so much time away from home.

i still have the same thoughts that i did before. given the oppurtunity, he would indulge in any form of intimacy with my gf if given the chance. everyday she is exposed to his advances (assuming he tries covertly).

however, based on how my gf talked to him, i dont think she takes this guy seriously. i know she respects him and what he does, but she kindve told him several times to stop acting like an ******* in public and told him to shut up. quite amusing.

the only negative that i will take away from this stepping out of the box reversing the roles.

if in fact a female boss/ regular of mine, purchased items for me, took me out to dinner, took me out for ****tails, she would have a SERIOUS issue with this. not necessarily due to my intentions, but just out of respect for her. now she would nto admit this to me now, but i know how she thinks.