Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

men buying your girl gifts like this

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Dave juan...you're totally delusional and NOT WANTING to see what is plain as can be. First off, I can gaurantee you that everyone at that party was thinking to themselves when she received that gift, "wow, that's quite and item for a boss to give to an employee who just started working there and only works 2 days a week, what is she doing? F'ing him or something?"
I second this. You are being delusional.

And no, its not that different of a situation if the roles were reversed. What the hell is wrong with you? You think it is OK, cuz its a woman??? So she should be able to accept his job offer, then the watch, then the boob job, then the c0ck? Lol, you crazy.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I second this. You are being delusional.

And no, its not that different of a situation if the roles were reversed. What the hell is wrong with you? You think it is OK, cuz its a woman??? So she should be able to accept his job offer, then the watch, then the boob job, then the c0ck? Lol, you crazy.
Lol here will be the progression

Giving of Watch>

Drink after work>

Dinner>

Kiss>

Buying of Tits>

Sex>

Breakup with the OP>

Game over.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:

Giving of Watch>

Drink after work>

Dinner>

Kiss>

Buying of Tits>

Sex>

Breakup with the OP>

Game over.
If he has decent game, he can skip the dinner, buying the tits, and go straight to kiss and sex after drinks.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you say when he said he wanted to buy your gf some new tits? He was testing his rival, what response did he get?

Also, screw this 'Ill watch her behaviour in the coming days.' She's watching your behaviour right now, and you're letting another man disrespect you big time and you've said nothing?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:

Giving of Watch>

Drink after work>

Dinner>

Kiss>

Buying of Tits>

Sex>

Breakup with the OP>

Game over.

I would put buying the watch somewhere next to kiss and sex in this progression. I just see this as another example in a series of this girl disrespecting DAvenJuan. And now even the lawyer guy is disrespecting him. I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if some hanky panky has gone on already. This guy might not be as big a sucker as Daven thiks he is.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
on this one i dont think we need the complete picture.

i mean flip the situation on its head. imagine you took a part time job working 2 days per week and had been there only 3 weeks.

and imagine some MILF boss was giving you 500 dollar presents and talking about how she wants to lease you a sports car at some point (kind of the male version of offering breast implants).

you'd have to be off your rocker not to assume that she was trying to buy your c*ck.

and if you accepted these gifts, you better believe you damn well know the day is going to come where she wants a return on her investment.

now maybe your gf is simply planning to ride the AFC gravvy train as long as she can and accepts that when he calls in his marker she will just bail on the job. but make no mistake about it, she knows that day is coming where he is going to want a return on his investment.

if you ask me, right now she is keeping all her options open.
To me, the most insane part of this whole situation is that if the boss had been called out right then and there at the party it would have been DavenJuan that everyone would think was the azzhole.

When DavenJuan saw the gift, if he would have said "uh, oh sweetheart looks like your boss wants to put his d!ck in you!", which of course is the truth, I just know everyone's brains would turn off and take sides with the boss.

Maybe DavenJuan could have called the boss out in some manner that would shame him: "Looks like someone is begging for a sexual harassment lawsuit! *turns to the boss* You passive-aggressive P.O.S., everyone with a brain knows exactly what you're trying to do. Of course you can't challenge me openly in a manly manner because you're a coward."

Or something to that effect.

Really guys, I think it's time we put down this kind of behavior in men as well as in women.

:up:

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow guys, do we have to let the ant - female cloud distort every topic??!

The boss is obviously being wildly inappropriate. Like Luthor Rex said, socially these can be awkward situations to resolve smoothly. DavenJuan's gf has only just started the job. If its a job she likes then she wants to tread softly with the boss regarding the present.

She should have given it back but that can be awkward to do. If your boss was minted and gave you a gift you really wanted, you might find it a bit hard to say "No this is too much".

Tbh Davenjuan is playing it fine so far. The boss must look a bit creepy by giving such expensive gifts. He trusts his gf not to have an affair with her boss (otherwise why would they be going out) so he's fine.

Your best course of action is to make a laughing object out of the boss. Shouldn't be too hard.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
vorbis said:
wow guys, do we have to let the ant - female cloud distort every topic??!

The boss is obviously being wildly inappropriate. Like Luthor Rex said, socially these can be awkward situations to resolve smoothly. DavenJuan's gf has only just started the job. If its a job she likes then she wants to tread softly with the boss regarding the present.

She should have given it back but that can be awkward to do. If your boss was minted and gave you a gift you really wanted, you might find it a bit hard to say "No this is too much".

Tbh Davenjuan is playing it fine so far. The boss must look a bit creepy by giving such expensive gifts. He trusts his gf not to have an affair with her boss (otherwise why would they be going out) so he's fine.

Your best course of action is to make a laughing object out of the boss. Shouldn't be too hard.
What makes you so certain that DavenJuan's girl hasn't been leading the boss on and who knows what? What makes you so certain the boss guy would just hire and give expensive gifts to just any attractive girl who even has a BF?

What I'd like to know is just what does this girl do at this job the limited amount of time she's scheduled to work? What's her qualifications to be working there anyway?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Wait a second...your girlfriends boss told you, not her, he would buy her a new set of t!ts?!?

This guy's level of disrespect goes off the charts!!

Why didn't you put the guy's head through the wall? Boss or no boss, the guy needs his a$$ kicked for that.

EDIT: I do not condon violence in any way, shape, or form. This is for entertainment purposes only.
this was basically the boss saying to you 'enjoy her while you can buddy. cuz i'm going to be pounded her sweet little p*ssy before you know."

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
this was basically the boss saying to you 'enjoy her while you can buddy. cuz i'm going to be pounded her sweet little p*ssy before you know."
Exactly..it's a matter of respect.

Daven, you can't spend your life worrying if some sneaky b@stard is going to buy his way into your gal's pants. If anything, he'll be doing you a favor by getting her to show her true colors.

But, by gawd man, you never let someone disrespect you to your face.

Honestly, who does this guy think he is?

Never resort to violence if you can, but you've got to stick up for yourself. Don't break eye contact, call him out right then and there. Trump any disrespect like that on the spot. It's not about her anymore, it's about you, and this chump now.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
If you really wanted to be a ****, you could make sure his wife finds out about the gift.
Yeah, at the FIRST company party, mention to her how nice it was of Mr. Man to buy such an expensive watch for your girl when she FIRST started. And that you guys decided to pass on the boob job.

However, I do think that the BOSS guy was testing you, when he made the boob job comment. He thinks you are a shmuck. I also don't think it was up to you to call the boss out, it is totally up to your girl. She should be walking away from this guy and his job and his watch, because he is just going to get worse, I KNOW guys like this, and it only gets WORSE. Once she is uncomfortable... she should leave. She is going to lose her relationship over this loser? Maybe she doesn't value your guy's LTR as much as that watch...

droogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, You should definitely ask her about the watch. No dude should be buying your woman expensive shiny stuff; that's your job. She should have given that thing back. Unless of course....

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember, most women will adamantly refute any insuation that they can be bought.

just like most guys will adamantly refute to their gf that they have any interest in the hot slutty stripper looking girl that was flirting with him. when in reality the guy was thinking 'oh my gawd she is so hot. i'd love to pound that just once."

like i say. personally i'd give it a 90% chance that at some point the two of them will have a fight and then she will use that as an excuse to polish her boss' knob - ergo wiping the slate clean and giving him the return on his investment.

then she will break it off with the boss, go back to the bf, and never tell him what she did. IF she somehow gets caught she'll play the 'you were so mean to me. i didnt know what i was doing. i thought we were over.' card.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
remember, most women will adamantly refute any insuation that they can be bought.

just like most guys will adamantly refute to their gf that they have any interest in the hot slutty stripper looking girl that was flirting with him. when in reality the guy was thinking 'oh my gawd she is so hot. i'd love to pound that just once."

like i say. personally i'd give it a 90% chance that at some point the two of them will have a fight and then she will use that as an excuse to polish her boss' knob - ergo wiping the slate clean and giving him the return on his investment.

then she will break it off with the boss, go back to the bf, and never tell him what she did. IF she somehow gets caught she'll play the 'you were so mean to me. i didnt know what i was doing. i thought we were over.' card.

This from the "most people are good" guy.

I kid, joekerr; I like your stuff. We don't always agree, but you are insightful and I enjoy your posts.

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
\
this brings up a good point and i just remembered something as im typing this. he mentioned to me the day he gave her the gift that he was going to buy her new tits for her bday ..."for me".

now lets discuss this....is THAT acceptable??
Now that I see this, my guess is that he's going to propose some sort of 'mutually beneficial arrangement' to her.

With all due respect, if she didn't decline the watch, she'll probably do it. It sounds like she needs the money, and he has the money, and is ready to spend it.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
This from the "most people are good" guy.

I kid, joekerr; I like your stuff. We don't always agree, but you are insightful and I enjoy your posts.
haha. well hence why i use the word 'most'.

i mean, lets say you have 350 million people. if i told you 300 million of them were good kind caring people, there would still be 50 milion pricks out there.

moreover, when i say people are good, that doesn't mean to say that they never act badly. stupidity often results in bad behavior. so its not uncommon for a good person to be stupid and to act stupidly - they have no conscious intention to hurt anyone, and yet do nonetheless. or they may be stupidly self destructive and in hurting themselves end up hurting others.

his gf for instance may just be such an attention wh*re that she doesn't even realize the risk she is posing to her relationship by accepting this attention from another man.

now i find that hard to believe, and don't think that is the case here. i think she knows what she is doing.

but point being, i still hold to my comments on good people in my other thread :whistle:

i also think that 90% of the 'examples' that we get here on sosuave are going to be about peopel screwing people over. i mean, most guys come here because they are having problems relating with women (and tend to have a wide variety of 'i got screwed over' stories to tell).

unfortunately, people in happy marriages / relationships don't have a forum where they discuss how happy they are.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking advantage of AFCs as a regular girl or as a bartender is akin to taking advantage of the elderly and stealing their social security numbers because they're just happy to have someone to talk to.

the_absolute

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulate her on apparently dominating the boss.
If she objects to you belittling the "boss"s gesture and overall value, tell her to leave and tell her any man who can "have her" is welcome to her - since you don't have time for a woman who would betray you.

If she leaves you're way better off believe me (she would have ended up leaving to your objection and devalued you in the end if she's inclined to leave now), if she stays you will have successfully destroyed the competition. If she leaves you can tell her what's going to happen to her emotionally over the next month. She will argue and then go on to experience exactly what you predicted/described. She will call you and express great remorse and try to get back into your world, but you will explain the paradigm shift that took place when she chose to defend her weak suitor instead of being 100% loyal to you, and of course you will not consider taking her back, although she is welcome to come over and get the occasional boning if she needs it.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update?

Lots of relationships end at Christmas. Or just after the girls birthday. Or in this case both?

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think a few of you are taking this thread and running with it with disregard to what i am saying here....

let me RE-explain my thoughts on the subject.

i KNOW his intentions. i am not delusional by any means. if she were to walk into work and say "hey bossman, lets go back to your place" , he would be all for it. without question i know he would go for this.

my job as a man/bf is NOT to concern myself with every possible opportunity that is layed out there for her to be worried about. if she did pursue this for whatever reason, then SHE lost out, not me.

the BOOB comment:

I knew when he mentioned this to me and not her that something was up. i asked him if he ever bought boobs for anyone else before and he told me for his wife. i told him that if he likes the plastic stuff than good for him but i like mines natural, and if he wanted to cut me a check in the amount the boobs would cost i would gracefully accept it.

some of you are taking this and running with it without actually putting yourself in my postion.

this guy is a jerk. and he is not the only jerk that exists. some of you expect me to behave in a caveman like manner. how would it look if after he said something about the boobs i grabbed is necktie shoved him against the wall and said " dont ever make a comment like that again" ? he would have won in my mind.

ON MY PREVIOUS POST:

My last post was simply to explain why i thought he would give such a gift in front of everyone. i was only explaining why i thought IMO why it may be acceptable for him to do this. i am not CONDONING this at all. but someone said what if it was reversed IMO it would look WORSE coming from a female boss than a MALE. only because when women wants a man they dont normally BUY their way in. again IMO

THE BOTTOM LINE:

i know his intentions are bad. i know the watch and boob things were also bad. but rather than beat my chest, beat the crap out of this jerk, id rather let my gf handle it. If i didnt think she could handle it i wouldnt be with her.

she hasnt worn the watch once. she wouldnt accept the boobs. to me its more important on how she handles the situation instead of throwing in the white flag simply because she accepted his gift.

IN CLOSING:

so..call me delusional, tell me my gf is all but watiing to end this relationship because she accepted this gift, ...but lets agree that SHE is responsible for her actions alone. I cant assume that shes now an AW because she didnt decline the watch.