Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Members, guests and robots?

ERB

Don Juan
Reaction score
looking at the bottom of the forum at the activity counter. I see members, guests and robots. What are robots?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looking at the bottom of the forum at the activity counter. I see members, guests and robots. What are robots?
Those are usually those web crawlers that archive websites, check stuff for ads, ect.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Those are usually those web crawlers that archive websites, check stuff for ads, ect.
:eek: Oh sh|t I thought they were sex robots looking for buyers. I guess i need to stop hitting on them and sending them my d|ck pics

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Ah, the future or robotic sex! I bet there will be hackers in the future, which will hack sex robots, and instead of you fvcking Harmony in her nice silicone pvssy, Harmony will insert carrot in your butt, and piss in your mouth with warm motoroil.:confused:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hackers in the future, which will hack sex robots, and instead of you fvcking Harmony
Imagine the horror stories. You're banging your sex robot, just about to nut, and the hackers make your mom's voice come out of the robot and tell you to take out the trash or something. Or their vajayjay turns into a cheesegrater or something.