"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Meeting Women at Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
I have to concede to @Jack22 that there is a difference between a preference and a conviction. I've listened to a message from Charles Stanley and it had me thinking. If there is a circumstance where you either breached a conviction or are willing to break a conviction or are even breaking it on a mental level, then its no longer a conviction but a preference. I didn't realize allot of convictions I have as a Christian are actually preferences resulting in personal moral inconsistency, confusion and stress since there is always an aspect of "talking myself out of something I want to do but know is wrong, but in the right, extremely rare and exotic, circumstance I'll turn a blind eye or do it in spite" as opposed to "no discussion this is off limits in any circumstance". Grey areas are the realm of preference, while black and white is the realm of conviction. It is a problem that I have just discovered a couple of days ago. It's like preference is the dark side of the force.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
It's over for churchgoingcels
A lot of church goers are voluntarily celibate and not involuntarily celibate. That voluntarily celibate group is better off than a lot of mainstreamers because they are more likely to have enduring marriages. Devout religious practitioners have some of the best marital outcomes.
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
A lot of church goers are voluntarily celibate and not involuntarily celibate. That voluntarily celibate group is better off than a lot of mainstreamers because they are more likely to have enduring marriages. Devout religious practitioners have some of the best marital outcomes.
I wouldn't call it Voluntary Celibate, the vast majority of these guys are constantly praying for a wife well into their Mid 30s and 40s. Christian Girls on the other hand take a ride down Cawk mountain with Special guest appearances from Chad,Tyrone and Jamal.

Eventually she becomes a single mother and it's time for the Christian guy to "man up" and marry her. He will get sex once a month from the Christian girl if his lucky. It will always be missionary with the lights off and never Oral (because she doesn't do that).

This is from what i read on Christian forums and subreddits.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I wouldn't call it Voluntary Celibate, the vast majority of these guys are constantly praying for a wife well into their Mid 30s and 40s. Christian Girls on the other hand take a ride down Cawk mountain with Special guest appearances from Chad,Tyrone and Jamal.

Eventually she becomes a single mother and it's time for the Christian guy to "man up" and marry her. He will get sex once a month from the Christian girl if his lucky. It will always be missionary with the lights off and never Oral (because she doesn't do that).

This is from what i read on Christian forums and subreddits.
If that's true, that's not good at all. I'm not very plugged in with the Judeo-Christian practitioner circles.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top