Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting Women at Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone here had experience with meeting women the same way our Grandparents did? As in our family played matchmaker and introduced us to the daughters of Friends from Church. Usually in Church Moms like to try and set their boys up with girls.

In a way it's basically social Circle game, except its the social status of your whole family. I'm curious to know if anyone has experienced this?

My Mother and Father have started asking around, but not sure if it will be worth it but it can't hurt to try.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you meant old fashion as in approaching Lulz not OLD. If a opportunity comes take it but Def don't rely nor wait for it. It's happened a few times in my life. Let it ride. Last approach was in a grocery store. Baeeee was awkward and clumsy but dtf. It's the best of the three IMHO. I am addicted to the experience and chase. An alternative path you can take is setup your buddies and they likely will do the same for you.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I thought you meant old fashion as in approaching Lulz not OLD. If a opportunity comes take it but Def don't rely nor wait for it. It's happened a few times in my life. Let it ride. Last approach was in a grocery store. Baeeee was awkward and clumsy but dtf. It's the best of the three IMHO. I am addicted to the experience and chase. An alternative path you can take is setup your buddies and they likely will do the same for you.
Yeah your right i decided to change the title, I've never really had a solid social circle, and guys i know are just aquatainces or work buddies nobody that can really set me up and vice versa. I'm going to build my social circle up once lockdown ends.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah your right i decided to change the title, I've never really had a solid social circle, and guys i know are just aquatainces or work buddies nobody that can really set me up and vice versa. I'm going to build my social circle up once lockdown ends.
Your a good kid. Young man. You got time. Put work in. Same as buying crypto, DCA, INVEST, etc. Allocate time even just 20min per day. Spit game. Cultivate that million dollar mouth piece. there's nothing I do that you or anybody else can't do. The difference is, I put in over a decade of chain gunning pickup. Day or night. Don't do this. Instead everyday allocate space to approach. Get money right. Invest. A handful approaches everyday. Start a biz. have multiple revenue streams. My cousin started a tech biz in lock down. He is making great money as a kid. He has zero time for attention *****s cause it's very expensive. very costly. As for social circle, learning GAME will make you more attractive to everyone. I skip opens and start chatting.

Dude = new pals &&&& girls = crush

People suck. Most guys flop the sec they bust a nut. Many girls are not ride or die let alone worthy of your non sexual time. It's not suddenly game time. It's like the movie Unleashed with Jet Li. Collars off. Instead of kicking ass you are hitting on girls.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have through Church sponsored events like Festivals and what not

I don't think I would specifically to go to Church on Sunday just to meet women though lol

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It pains me to see this question being asked so many times because it highlights just how difficult the dating market is these days.

Men are holding onto hope that church might offer a woman that can be a decent partner....

I'm sorry to say that church is actually the last place you should look. I've posted my thoughts on this before and rather than rehashing it, I'll just link to my most recent post on this issue:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I have a lot of experience. It's pretty difficult, the standards are sky high. I thought it would be easier bc of the social circle dynamic and mutual interests, but church girls prefer to date with no supervision, obligation, or consequences online now. I did a lot better outside of Church.
Well that's extremely disappointing, I've asked around on Christian forums and their advice just boils down to "pray for it" and "good things comes to those who wait" which is just idiotic.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, im in a particularly bad dating market so it's a bit skewed, but yeah I was pretty surprised. I grew up in the church and had little to no success there either. I assumed when I went back that it would be different because I had lots of success outside it.
Gotta shop around. Some churches have happening singles ministries..

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did nothing for me in that regard. It's better to try an online Christian dating site if you are going that route.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Did nothing for me in that regard. It's better to try an online Christian dating site if you are going that route.
I tried christian date for free but it was a barren wasteland here in Australia, i kept getting messages from filipina girls though I'm not looking fot a penpal.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried christian date for free but it was a barren wasteland here in Australia, i kept getting messages from filipina girls though I'm not looking fot a penpal.
Have you tried visiting Hillsong church?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the United States, fewer heterosexual couples are meeting through church or church-related activities. This is likely true across the world as well. A decline in religious participation is a part of this.

I am confident that some devoutly religious people are meeting longer term mates through church. This often results in marriage, as many faiths are against pre-marital sex.

Above age 25, it's unlikely to meet women through church related activities. In most faiths, if you go to their weekend services, you won't see many unattached people in their 20s/30s attending. The demographics tend to be older empty nesters and some young families.

The point of the cliques is real. It's a challenge to break into those if you've just moved to an area or are new in some way. You can make it in if you're persistent enough.

Attachments

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After our lockdown ends i plan to give it a go, we have had the livestream services for a while but i have never once bothered with that. My regular church is just the local Catholic one
That is where all the yonge adult ladies are. Your regular church probably has greyed out. You need to go where all the action is mate.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for saying this. Now I know what you mean by "how would you approach bae if you already beat that pvssy."
Don mate, I tried nearly everything over the years. Tbh I took that from rsd Julien game manifesto that has long since been nuked. Guys obsess over line or did it work. It's more like you just do it. Chalk it up to a W. Calibrate after the fact. Stack. Test compliance. Dudes mostly need to get past AA. Tusk and Troy are doing fine work atm.

I'm coming off harsh at times with rp but again, the sub culture of Game deemed everything as being a keyboard jockey and mental masturbation if you don't go out + approach. The sub culture got a lot wrong but it's done more than sociology studies. Enough experience and you just see patterns and recognize high interest level. Any ambiguity means #nextset! Can still always burn it to the ground. Just cause.

How do you approach a girl who you already beat rotten and busted on her FACE? You already assume attraction and arousal. You don't walk on ****in egg shells. Furthermore you already got it. She can ghost or fall in line. Zero ****s. It's delusional as ****. Logic us anti seductive more often than not contrary to what women say. Compliance is king.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the United States, fewer heterosexual couples are meeting through church or church-related activities. This is likely true across the world as well. A decline in religious participation is a part of this.

I am confident that some devoutly religious people are meeting longer term mates through church. This often results in marriage, as many faiths are against pre-marital sex.

Above age 25, it's unlikely to meet women through church related activities. In most faiths, if you go to their weekend services, you won't see many unattached people in their 20s/30s attending. The demographics tend to be older empty nesters and some young families.

The point of the cliques is real. It's a challenge to break into those if you've just moved to an area or are new in some way. You can make it in if you're persistent enough.
One of my mates goes to a orthodox church. Deezd Russian kid. Young blood. All he does is train pray or meditate. Modern day axe body spray commercial. Met a church a very stunning young twenty something but a outlier. Most guys in church aren't Deezd. Many are soy and lots of single mom's seeking hand outs. He pointed out that flaw in men today and adultery. Simp and chasing girls all the time is detriment to a man. I have come to a conclusion. While I never simp I have chased and allocated too much time on women. I think we all have. I am not going to be doing that. I now sniper approach. Focus on my purpose. Treating my body like a temple.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I never simp I have chased and allocated too much time on women. I think we all have. I am not going to be doing that. I now sniper approach. Focus on my purpose. Treating my body like a temple.
Due to how much more challenging the environment is now, many men are having to spend more time on seduction and relational activities to have similar levels of success as equivalent men 15-20 years ago. Some guys are dropping out (MGTOW and incels).

It's difficult to treat a body like a temple with alcohol always being a key part of early stage seduction. Alcohol can be reduced by doing more non-bar stuff but good luck fully eliminating it.

There's even debate about sniper approaching now. Some think that it's so bad out there that we all need to be spam approaching. I still think sniper game has validity.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are so anxious and have so many options now that you pretty much need alcohol involved for all but the highest interest women to even take a chance on you these days. The analytical demeanor when sober went from a slight ASD to a death sentence.
YES some of the analytical types noticed this!!! Sober you might as well be dead. A few hits of alcohol and your "dumbed down" enough to do small talk and react correctly for the general population in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.