Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting Women at Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to concede to @Jack22 that there is a difference between a preference and a conviction. I've listened to a message from Charles Stanley and it had me thinking. If there is a circumstance where you either breached a conviction or are willing to break a conviction or are even breaking it on a mental level, then its no longer a conviction but a preference. I didn't realize allot of convictions I have as a Christian are actually preferences resulting in personal moral inconsistency, confusion and stress since there is always an aspect of "talking myself out of something I want to do but know is wrong, but in the right, extremely rare and exotic, circumstance I'll turn a blind eye or do it in spite" as opposed to "no discussion this is off limits in any circumstance". Grey areas are the realm of preference, while black and white is the realm of conviction. It is a problem that I have just discovered a couple of days ago. It's like preference is the dark side of the force.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's over for churchgoingcels
A lot of church goers are voluntarily celibate and not involuntarily celibate. That voluntarily celibate group is better off than a lot of mainstreamers because they are more likely to have enduring marriages. Devout religious practitioners have some of the best marital outcomes.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of church goers are voluntarily celibate and not involuntarily celibate. That voluntarily celibate group is better off than a lot of mainstreamers because they are more likely to have enduring marriages. Devout religious practitioners have some of the best marital outcomes.
I wouldn't call it Voluntary Celibate, the vast majority of these guys are constantly praying for a wife well into their Mid 30s and 40s. Christian Girls on the other hand take a ride down Cawk mountain with Special guest appearances from Chad,Tyrone and Jamal.

Eventually she becomes a single mother and it's time for the Christian guy to "man up" and marry her. He will get sex once a month from the Christian girl if his lucky. It will always be missionary with the lights off and never Oral (because she doesn't do that).

This is from what i read on Christian forums and subreddits.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it Voluntary Celibate, the vast majority of these guys are constantly praying for a wife well into their Mid 30s and 40s. Christian Girls on the other hand take a ride down Cawk mountain with Special guest appearances from Chad,Tyrone and Jamal.

Eventually she becomes a single mother and it's time for the Christian guy to "man up" and marry her. He will get sex once a month from the Christian girl if his lucky. It will always be missionary with the lights off and never Oral (because she doesn't do that).

This is from what i read on Christian forums and subreddits.
If that's true, that's not good at all. I'm not very plugged in with the Judeo-Christian practitioner circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.