Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

meeting up with a hottt woman and nervous I am going to blow it

realbiggoals

Banned
Reaction score
I was googling a search about talking to women and first dates. I think I am hitting it off on whatsapp and I've brought down her defenses after a few weeks, so I am going to ask her out. Any good ways in doing so? She's is a single mamma and a bit older than me, but she is so hotttt, I just have to bone her. :devil::devil::devil:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her when the baby-daddy is taking the kids, and then offer yourself to come keep her company. Then bring over a nice bottle of wine (i.e., costing about $10).

Last edited:

realbiggoals

Banned
Reaction score
There's no daddy in the picture. She's been married a few times too. Her children are adult age. She 52, but hottttt. She's into yoga and stuff. Two of her children are a year or a few years older than me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You already have blown it. Once you care this much about the outcome its pretty much a self fulfilling prophecy

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noooooo. I cant. I have a boner just thinking about her. I really want her. Bring her to me.
Bro. Ask her “when are you free to get together”. Make a definite date: time, place, day. You have to choose the location to take her. So don’t go asking what she’d like to do or any of that shyt. You just choose something to do and tell her.

simple as that my friend. Good luck!

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You already have blown it. Once you care this much about the outcome its pretty much a self fulfilling prophecy
Yeah but you still have to go through it. After you do it once or twice you learn to remain unattached. Then you get the pus.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, It was amusing.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're getting a boner thinking about a 52 year old, then you need to hire yourself out to a drug company so they can figure out what is in your makeup to make you so horny.