"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

meeting up with a hottt woman and nervous I am going to blow it

realbiggoals

Banned
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I was googling a search about talking to women and first dates. I think I am hitting it off on whatsapp and I've brought down her defenses after a few weeks, so I am going to ask her out. Any good ways in doing so? She's is a single mamma and a bit older than me, but she is so hotttt, I just have to bone her. :devil::devil::devil:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Ask her when the baby-daddy is taking the kids, and then offer yourself to come keep her company. Then bring over a nice bottle of wine (i.e., costing about $10).
 
Last edited:

realbiggoals

Banned
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
42
There's no daddy in the picture. She's been married a few times too. Her children are adult age. She 52, but hottttt. She's into yoga and stuff. Two of her children are a year or a few years older than me.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,879
Reaction score
19,120
You already have blown it. Once you care this much about the outcome its pretty much a self fulfilling prophecy
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Noooooo. I cant. I have a boner just thinking about her. I really want her. Bring her to me.
Bro. Ask her “when are you free to get together”. Make a definite date: time, place, day. You have to choose the location to take her. So don’t go asking what she’d like to do or any of that shyt. You just choose something to do and tell her.

simple as that my friend. Good luck!
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
You already have blown it. Once you care this much about the outcome its pretty much a self fulfilling prophecy
Yeah but you still have to go through it. After you do it once or twice you learn to remain unattached. Then you get the pus.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
Yes, It was amusing.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
If you're getting a boner thinking about a 52 year old, then you need to hire yourself out to a drug company so they can figure out what is in your makeup to make you so horny.
 
Top