Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting up with a chick that rejected you months after

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would that be a red flag?
Well, first off she has drama in her life, which is bad.
Then, her response to her drama is to "be alone", which probably means I'm not going to date you unless you're Chad.
Finally, you're right, she's probably just "wondering which d!ck to jump on". Which apparently isn't yours.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No thats not what that means. Your being to accommodating or available.
Here's an age old example: The girls says she's just been through a bad breakup and "isn't ready" to start dating again yet. Until the right guy comes along and all that is forgotten. She just means she isn't ready to date you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an age old example: The girls says she's just been through a bad breakup and "isn't ready" to start dating again yet. Until the right guy comes along and all that is forgotten. She just means she isn't ready to date you.
Yeah I think that might be the case here as well. I think if they are interested they will never ever respond with this. It looks like some businesss-like way of saying NO, such as the lame ljbf lol.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys do if you have to go at a party where a chick that turned you down 1-2 months ago will be there? Game her again, annoy her, make fun of her, ignore her completely, flirt with other chicks in front of her? What does the DJ guide say about such situations? Obviously, the goal is to not ruin the party, but try to fvck her (as long as not appearing beta).
Be yourself. Do what you would do even if she wasn't there. You act the same. She isn't special. Go. Have a good time. She doesn't effect you at all.

Should she talk to you talk back, be polite. Should she flirt with you, make it clear she is in your friendzone. That is it.

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so we met and all went very good, I didn't give a fvck and had a I'm the motherfvcking prize mentality, had a good time. Actually, will be ****ing one of her friends so that's a good compensation. Thank you guys for the thoughts and suggestions you gave me!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do we use this hard, cold word, “rejected”?

“Rejection” is usually the simple fact that there was no chemistry, so the girl found it impossible to move ahead with a guy. She simply doesn’t get the tingles for a certain guy for whatever reason. It’s usually not that she’s repulsed and therefore rejects a guy for being repulsive.

When I finally got my sh!t together in life, I stopped thinking in terms of rejection, but rather in terms of lack or presence of chemistry.

I learned to recognize the signs of attraction and therefore my chances of success increased massively. Men are by nature incredibly bad at perceiving signs of attraction.

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because guys put women on a pedestal. For them, women are the judge of all matters and game is simply doing all the right things according to women. This is the mindset of most simps/puas.
This is so true btw. Because I met this girl before I started my DJ journey, I'm not gonna deny that I felt she's better than me. I guess this also showed through my body language/actions etc which lead to the "rejection". But now that I'm getting better at the game, and dating more women, I realise that a huge percent of women are trash, it is scary, but knowing this helps because you know that innocent looking sweety girl will **** some random guy without even thinking about it. I doubt I'll make the same mistake ever again, you're right that it's a ****ty mindset.