MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
So what do I do if only fat chicks chase me?And number 2, the question should always be "How do I get to the point where women chase me?"
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
So what do I do if only fat chicks chase me?And number 2, the question should always be "How do I get to the point where women chase me?"
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Well, first off she has drama in her life, which is bad.Why would that be a red flag?
Here's an age old example: The girls says she's just been through a bad breakup and "isn't ready" to start dating again yet. Until the right guy comes along and all that is forgotten. She just means she isn't ready to date you.No thats not what that means. Your being to accommodating or available.
It's been going on as long as I've been alive, which is pretty age old.Zekko i digress. That's not an age old example.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yeah I think that might be the case here as well. I think if they are interested they will never ever respond with this. It looks like some businesss-like way of saying NO, such as the lame ljbf lol.Here's an age old example: The girls says she's just been through a bad breakup and "isn't ready" to start dating again yet. Until the right guy comes along and all that is forgotten. She just means she isn't ready to date you.
Be yourself. Do what you would do even if she wasn't there. You act the same. She isn't special. Go. Have a good time. She doesn't effect you at all.What do you guys do if you have to go at a party where a chick that turned you down 1-2 months ago will be there? Game her again, annoy her, make fun of her, ignore her completely, flirt with other chicks in front of her? What does the DJ guide say about such situations? Obviously, the goal is to not ruin the party, but try to fvck her (as long as not appearing beta).
This is so true btw. Because I met this girl before I started my DJ journey, I'm not gonna deny that I felt she's better than me. I guess this also showed through my body language/actions etc which lead to the "rejection". But now that I'm getting better at the game, and dating more women, I realise that a huge percent of women are trash, it is scary, but knowing this helps because you know that innocent looking sweety girl will **** some random guy without even thinking about it. I doubt I'll make the same mistake ever again, you're right that it's a ****ty mindset.Because guys put women on a pedestal. For them, women are the judge of all matters and game is simply doing all the right things according to women. This is the mindset of most simps/puas.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.