Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting up with a chick that rejected you months after

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, he said she turned him down. For what, exactly? A date? Sex? Are they still friends? Were they ever friends? Maybe there's another post around here explaining the details, but I haven't seen it.

Anyway, point is sometimes these things can be turned around. I know, because I've down it. When I was younger and randier. I wouldn't do it now. I don't recommend it. But it is possible.
Details are irrelevant. Don’t give OP hope. 1/100 times it’s turned around. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. This thing was dead before it started.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Details are irrelevant. Don’t give OP hope. 1/100 times it’s turned around. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. This thing was dead before it started.
I did say I didn't recommend it. But I like to speak the truth, it is possible. I think the odds are better if he really just wants sex, but you do hear those stories about couples - where the girl says she turned the guy down 10 times, but now they're married. I'm not saying it's a good idea. Like I said the first time, my attitude is she had her chance but blew it.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, he said she turned him down. For what, exactly? A date? Sex? Are they still friends? Were they ever friends? Maybe there's another post around here explaining the details, but I haven't seen it.

Anyway, point is sometimes these things can be turned around. I know, because I've done it. When I was younger and randier. I wouldn't do it now. I don't recommend it. But it is possible.
Not enough details yes

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The target would have to be reattracted and that would take her seeing something she had not before.

Last edited:

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
We weren't friends and we still aren't, we've seen each other twice at parties, and she turned me down when I asked for her number with some lame excuse in the lines of "going through drama and want to be alone" (bull****) if it matters to you. She was cool though, we had funny convos.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We weren't friends and we still aren't, we've seen each other twice at parties, and she turned me down when I asked for her number with some lame excuse in the lines of "going through drama and want to be alone" (bull****) if it matters to you.
Doesn't sound promising. Even borderline red flag territory.

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't sound promising. Even borderline red flag territory.
Why would that be a red flag? Ignore that girl though, I'm interested in general cause you probably have a lot more experience than me. She said that she wants less drama in her life, is in a bad period and it's difficult for her to continue bla bla. Imo shes just wondering which d1ck to jump on lol

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want to get you to the point where they can go further or reject you.
Its only through slight brush offs and rejecting your target can you become the person being pursued.
Use accordingly according to your situation and your choice of woman.

Learn to recognize when those times are. The dance of being seduced and being the seducer.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would that be a red flag?
Well, first off she has drama in her life, which is bad.
Then, her response to her drama is to "be alone", which probably means I'm not going to date you unless you're Chad.
Finally, you're right, she's probably just "wondering which d!ck to jump on". Which apparently isn't yours.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then, her response to her drama is to "be alone", which probably means I'm not going to date you unless you're Chad.
No thats not what that means. Your being to accommodating or available.

Women are drama. Take her through every emotion she has and then again. And again.
A man in pursuit of himself already does this.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No thats not what that means. Your being to accommodating or available.
Here's an age old example: The girls says she's just been through a bad breakup and "isn't ready" to start dating again yet. Until the right guy comes along and all that is forgotten. She just means she isn't ready to date you.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an age old example: The girls says she's just been through a bad breakup and "isn't ready" to start dating again yet. Until the right guy comes along and all that is forgotten. She just means she isn't ready to date you.
It means you need leave her and go about your business. If she is interested or wants to seduce you. You will know.
Go pursue another girl or here is a new one. Just to maybe give you new avenue.

WHO CARES? Your life is all that matters in THAT situation.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I think that might be the case here as well. I think if they are interested they will never ever respond with this. It looks like some businesss-like way of saying NO, such as the lame ljbf lol.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys do if you have to go at a party where a chick that turned you down 1-2 months ago will be there? Game her again, annoy her, make fun of her, ignore her completely, flirt with other chicks in front of her? What does the DJ guide say about such situations? Obviously, the goal is to not ruin the party, but try to fvck her (as long as not appearing beta).
Be yourself. Do what you would do even if she wasn't there. You act the same. She isn't special. Go. Have a good time. She doesn't effect you at all.

Should she talk to you talk back, be polite. Should she flirt with you, make it clear she is in your friendzone. That is it.

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so we met and all went very good, I didn't give a fvck and had a I'm the motherfvcking prize mentality, had a good time. Actually, will be ****ing one of her friends so that's a good compensation. Thank you guys for the thoughts and suggestions you gave me!

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
Why do we use this hard, cold word, “rejected”?

“Rejection” is usually the simple fact that there was no chemistry, so the girl found it impossible to move ahead with a guy. She simply doesn’t get the tingles for a certain guy for whatever reason. It’s usually not that she’s repulsed and therefore rejects a guy for being repulsive.

When I finally got my sh!t together in life, I stopped thinking in terms of rejection, but rather in terms of lack or presence of chemistry.

I learned to recognize the signs of attraction and therefore my chances of success increased massively. Men are by nature incredibly bad at perceiving signs of attraction.