"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Meeting up with a chick that rejected you months after

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
Why would that be a red flag?
Well, first off she has drama in her life, which is bad.
Then, her response to her drama is to "be alone", which probably means I'm not going to date you unless you're Chad.
Finally, you're right, she's probably just "wondering which d!ck to jump on". Which apparently isn't yours.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
No thats not what that means. Your being to accommodating or available.
Here's an age old example: The girls says she's just been through a bad breakup and "isn't ready" to start dating again yet. Until the right guy comes along and all that is forgotten. She just means she isn't ready to date you.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

tony.shai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
36
Age
29
Here's an age old example: The girls says she's just been through a bad breakup and "isn't ready" to start dating again yet. Until the right guy comes along and all that is forgotten. She just means she isn't ready to date you.
Yeah I think that might be the case here as well. I think if they are interested they will never ever respond with this. It looks like some businesss-like way of saying NO, such as the lame ljbf lol.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
What do you guys do if you have to go at a party where a chick that turned you down 1-2 months ago will be there? Game her again, annoy her, make fun of her, ignore her completely, flirt with other chicks in front of her? What does the DJ guide say about such situations? Obviously, the goal is to not ruin the party, but try to fvck her (as long as not appearing beta).
Be yourself. Do what you would do even if she wasn't there. You act the same. She isn't special. Go. Have a good time. She doesn't effect you at all.

Should she talk to you talk back, be polite. Should she flirt with you, make it clear she is in your friendzone. That is it.
 

tony.shai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
36
Age
29
Ok so we met and all went very good, I didn't give a fvck and had a I'm the motherfvcking prize mentality, had a good time. Actually, will be ****ing one of her friends so that's a good compensation. Thank you guys for the thoughts and suggestions you gave me!
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Why do we use this hard, cold word, “rejected”?

“Rejection” is usually the simple fact that there was no chemistry, so the girl found it impossible to move ahead with a guy. She simply doesn’t get the tingles for a certain guy for whatever reason. It’s usually not that she’s repulsed and therefore rejects a guy for being repulsive.

When I finally got my sh!t together in life, I stopped thinking in terms of rejection, but rather in terms of lack or presence of chemistry.

I learned to recognize the signs of attraction and therefore my chances of success increased massively. Men are by nature incredibly bad at perceiving signs of attraction.
 

tony.shai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
36
Age
29
Because guys put women on a pedestal. For them, women are the judge of all matters and game is simply doing all the right things according to women. This is the mindset of most simps/puas.
This is so true btw. Because I met this girl before I started my DJ journey, I'm not gonna deny that I felt she's better than me. I guess this also showed through my body language/actions etc which lead to the "rejection". But now that I'm getting better at the game, and dating more women, I realise that a huge percent of women are trash, it is scary, but knowing this helps because you know that innocent looking sweety girl will **** some random guy without even thinking about it. I doubt I'll make the same mistake ever again, you're right that it's a ****ty mindset.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top