Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting up with a chick that rejected you months after

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do we use this hard, cold word, “rejected”?

“Rejection” is usually the simple fact that there was no chemistry, so the girl found it impossible to move ahead with a guy. She simply doesn’t get the tingles for a certain guy for whatever reason. It’s usually not that she’s repulsed and therefore rejects a guy for being repulsive.

When I finally got my sh!t together in life, I stopped thinking in terms of rejection, but rather in terms of lack or presence of chemistry.

I learned to recognize the signs of attraction and therefore my chances of success increased massively. Men are by nature incredibly bad at perceiving signs of attraction.
Because guys put women on a pedestal. For them, women are the judge of all matters and game is simply doing all the right things according to women. This is the mindset of most simps/puas.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because guys put women on a pedestal. For them, women are the judge of all matters and game is simply doing all the right things according to women. This is the mindset of most simps/puas.
This is so true btw. Because I met this girl before I started my DJ journey, I'm not gonna deny that I felt she's better than me. I guess this also showed through my body language/actions etc which lead to the "rejection". But now that I'm getting better at the game, and dating more women, I realise that a huge percent of women are trash, it is scary, but knowing this helps because you know that innocent looking sweety girl will **** some random guy without even thinking about it. I doubt I'll make the same mistake ever again, you're right that it's a ****ty mindset.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so true btw. Because I met this girl before I started my DJ journey, I'm not gonna deny that I felt she's better than me. I guess this also showed through my body language/actions etc which lead to the "rejection". But now that I'm getting better at the game, and dating more women, I realise that a huge percent of women are trash, it is scary, but knowing this helps because you know that innocent looking sweety girl will **** some random guy without even thinking about it. I doubt I'll make the same mistake ever again, you're right that it's a ****ty mindset.
The ultimate realization when you reach the pinnacle of game is realizing 90% of women are either insecure or entitled. They can’t get out of their own way. And you actually become the judge of all matters. You reward/dismiss women based on their behavior. The game reverses itself and women have to calibrate themselves to you.

Thats the real game.