"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Meeting girls in class

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
What are good way to know girls better in your class and keeping in touch with them? I'm about college level.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
1. Approach empty seat next to girl
2. Ask "Mind if I sit here?" (She will always say yes)
3. Say "Hello"
4. Say "My name is ___"
5. She will say her name. Say "nice to meet you"
6. Shake hands
7. Say something about the class that will lead to topics of conversation. Ex: "Is this class in your major" Followup: "What are you majoring in?"
8. Continue conversation. Remember to smile, make eye contact, kino if possible.

Even I can do this!
 

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Age
44
"Let me get your number just in case I miss a class so I can find out what I missed."

Sounds cheezy, but keep it to that effect and it will work mos def.

And if you don't thank me, I will be mad. :D
 

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
I'm in college too, so here is what I do. Start out with a relevant comment/joke/question. Then just fire away with the generic questions:

So, whats your major, do you like this class, where are you from etc. Those are just used for conversation filler and to get a little background on the girl.

When it comes to the number, I have used both of these successfully this semester: "Why don't you give me your number" and ::Slide notbook over:: "write down your number for me"
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Dapper Swindler
1. Approach empty seat next to girl
2. Ask "Mind if I sit here?" (She will always say yes)
3. Say "Hello"
4. Say "My name is ___"
5. She will say her name. Say "nice to meet you"
6. Shake hands
7. Say something about the class that will lead to topics of conversation. Ex: "Is this class in your major" Followup: "What are you majoring in?"
8. Continue conversation. Remember to smile, make eye contact, kino if possible.

Even I can do this!

PERFECT! :cool:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
I agree on anything except the handshake. Go directly for the sholder grab.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
No, you should punch her in the face.
 

kel

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
I find punching her in the face a little too barbaric, not subtle enough...

I find that poisoning her drink works better.

j/k ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

fanatizmu

Banned
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
the only advice i can give with girls in class is just the same as for thoose with colleagous at work...don't bother with them you are already in the 'friends' class and the most difficult part is to jump from friends to lover, i am not saying it's impossible but it's just a bit difficult, the impossible part is when you want for some reason or other to stop your love-affair and jump from lover to friend again, that's impossible. Lovers never get to be friends again, and the other party will be hurt and be sure she will try to hurt you back especially if she sees you nearly every day
 
Top