Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ME ... Who I am ? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghazala

Don Juan
Reaction score

Once a friend wrote kay did you ever think that who we are ......... if not then do so

This phrase of him made me think that yeah ........... I do get this question hitting my mind at times but then I dont get any answer to this. If thought in depth, you can understand that 'I' dont even exist. Point towards the hand & it becomes 'my hand', feel your heart then it'll be called 'my heart', think of your body & it'll come as 'my body', voice ...... again it's the same 'my voice' ........... but despite of all these things I feel uncomfortable n rebellious when I cannot find my own self in all these ........

A group of religious ppl had teenagera with them. There was a lad who was always sans shirt, hair long n a long mala sort of neck-lace was his speciality. He never used to indulge in nonsense stuff .......... verbally n physically. People started calling him 'mala wala' n since then no one ever remebered his real name. One morning one naughty boy took that mala out of his neck while he was sleeping n wore himself. When that mala boy woke up he saw that other boy standing smiling in front of him with his mala in his neck. From the depth of his heart .......... pain emerged .......... which was visible in his voice too n facial expressions that
'You became ME & where did I go' .................

ghazala

Don Juan
Reaction score

26 views but no input ... maybe girls are not involved :)

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is nothing against you, but you wrote it in Red which, for me is the hardest colour to read on my screen... against the forum background. It's really difficult to make out lettering, somtimes.

Also, seeing as english is not your native tongue, it's actually kinda hard to understand what you're saying. The phrasing is really weird.

Those 2 reasons could be why no one has replied.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love you.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian

Also, seeing as english is not your native tongue, it's actually kinda hard to understand what you're saying. The phrasing is really weird.

ghazala,

Your post makes no sense. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.