"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Me: "OK, Let's just go out a friends.", but then make a move?

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I told you guys already that I've called a bunch of girls but I haven't had any of them agree to hang out with me. They'll eventually tell me that they're seeing someone.

I'm thinking of just saying "Let's go out as friends" but then make a move if the opportunity presents itself. What do you guys think about this?

Also I was wondering: Is there a decent population of girls that want to be friends with you before getting involved or is that just B.S. Would it be worth going out once or twice maximum "as friends" and then make a judgement from there?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by static


I'm thinking of just saying "Let's go out as friends" but then make a move if the opportunity presents itself. What do you guys think about this?

Also I was wondering: Is there a decent population of girls that want to be friends with you before getting involved or is that just B.S. Would it be worth going out once or twice maximum "as friends" and then make a judgement from there?
I wouldnt suggest using that line, as it might indicate desperation, possibly AFCness.

Your BEST bet would be to start anew with someone you've just met and create initial attarction from there, kino c/f and the rest.
if they are attracted to you at first, they will go out when you ask them.

i think it's B.S., if that was true, they wouldnt LJBF guys.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Hmmm, that's not a very good thing you are suggesting. You really need to just focus on finding someone that isn't seeing anyone else that you don't mind hanging out with.

What you are doing is promoting distance, which is a hugh no-no. Don't be afraid to get close.
 

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I have only been LJBF 'd once and it was by that girl I posted about when she said "I thought[i was giving you my number] in a friendship way" after I suggested hanging out.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=454915#post454915

All the other times, it's usually "I can't go out that day because I'm on call for work," Or some other B.S. sounding story. But a lot of them persist to say "for sure next week...call me up then...I'll be free"

I usually get trapped in this circle.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
I certainly don't think YOU should mention being friends, unless that is really what you want.

I think LJBF is 9 times out of 10 just a brush off. There MIGHT be some women who are a bit slow or shy who don't want to rush into things, but I don't think they would actually say LJBF unless they meant it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top