Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Me? Intimidating?

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a girl in one of my classes today. I asked her from social standpoint how she percieves me. She said that I look intimidating and unapproachable. I don't understand. What does it mean?? I used to be less sociable especially during first couple of years of college because I am pretty self-reliant. Now that I try to talk I get nervous uneasy responses from people.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
either of things i was before.

using too 'hard' words uncommon to the layman.

not smiling too much.

thinking too much.. alone.

tending to be 'closed' type of person in relation to posture.

don't see you having enough fun.

too opinionated.

but that's just me. before. hehe

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adding to DJ Alejandro said.

What do you look like, how tall are you and whats your body type, your hair style? What type of clothes do you wear? What image do you try and project?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might also be physically intimidating. If you're like 6'3 with 230 pounds of muscle, you can scare the hell out of some one by walking in the door.

Go to a clothing store and look at yourself in a full length mirror. Do you have a "thug" or "Kick-your-ass" kind of look? Confidence is great but don't cross the line and look threatening.

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be the same way, I am 6'3" and 205. I never would look people in the eye, I wouldnt smile, basically I was big and mean looking. so I say look people in the eye, dont look away and smile. that makes you seem so much friendlier and aproachable.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'2", dark brown short and spiky hair, about 155 lbs. I don't follow any fashion trends. I dress in dark clothes which might make me look like the 80's punk type. I am looking to reinvent my look.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure its the height and dark clothes. Also can you describe your general personality and or how do you think others see you?
Do they see you as happy, mad, glad etc.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighter colors... dark intimidates people, for some reason. Try going to A&F, or somewhere else that doesn't carry 'black' as a color. :p