"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Maybe I should have told her to fųck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
The bìtch I fųcked last week who left my country and who insulted me by saying she thought I watch cartoons and by being shocked I lived in my small apartment for 11 years, that bìtch just texted me. I really felt like asking her why she thought I watch cartoons and then telling her to fųck off. But I just replied with normal texts. Maybe I shouldn't have done that? I still hate her.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Its only because you didn't bang her properly.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
OK ill just say that you getting that upset over a women telling you she think you watch cartoon, is representative of some serious issue.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
OK ill just say that you getting that upset over a women telling you she think you watch cartoon, is representative of some serious issue.
Its called Trolololololololitis
 

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
OK ill just say that you getting that upset over a women telling you she think you watch cartoon, is representative of some serious issue.
When I suggested to another woman last year we watch a cartoon she said cartoons are for children. Then I showed her Shaun the Sheep, which isn't really a cartoon but anyway, because she was being bitchy and I wanted her to laugh. Then she told me I'm a child. Then this woman last week asked me if I watch cartoons in my nights off work because I'd told her I work night shift and when I'm off work I can't sleep in the night. When she asked me that I felt insulted because I hadn't said a word about cartoons and I have been watching Lucky Luke and Mr Bean cartoons lately. I think maybe she meant she thinks I'm immature.
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
When I suggested to another woman last year we watch a cartoon she said cartoons are for children. Then I showed her Shaun the Sheep, which isn't really a cartoon but anyway, because she was being bitchy and I wanted her to laugh. Then she told me I'm a child. Then this woman last week asked me if I watch cartoons in my nights off work because I'd told her I work night shift and when I'm off work I can't sleep in the night. When she asked me that I felt insulted because I hadn't said a word about cartoons and I have been watching lucky luke and mr bean cartoons lately. I think maybe she meant she thinks I'm immature.
You need to learn to let stuff like this go.

Im 39 and i still watch cartoon, idgaf if a women insult me about it, i just say NEXT
 

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
I'm also very irritated at myself for the fact I first postponed the date one hour and then I got there about 20 minutes late. Plus I had to clean my room in a hurry so I was nervous during the date because of that and had dry hands too. And then I probably wasn't good at sex too, came too soon like every time. My dìck is probably small too. She didn't moan one fùcking time, women usually don't moan when I fùck them. I hate my life.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
90% probability u r troll.

10% probability u r just retarded.

The forum can't assist you with either affliction.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
100% probability you're an ąsshole
He’s an ******* to me but it’s funny. And helpful. Sometimes you need someone to tell you to get the sand out of your vagina and I appreciate it when people don’t sugarcoat **** for me.
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Seems recently the collective we have been treated to some very pathetic individuals who appear to be obviously mentally diminished. The OP is one of these...or he is a trolling loser that is in need of an audience. Either way best solution is not to engage in this back and forth bickering which feeds his/her needs. We are better than the responses indicate.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Either way best solution is not to engage in this back and forth bickering which feeds his/her needs. We are better than the responses indicate.
I agree completely.
Thread locked.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top