Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

masturbation is dangerous-super tip

Foxhunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Page:
I also look at it like this: if masturbation is really a sin, then why did God make our arms long enough to reach our d!cks?

Hmm, this may well explain why I am unable to lick my own balls

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only truth I can see in this is the following observation:

"Think about how motivated you would be to get laid if you were unable to masturbate"

Makes sense to me if you're lacking confidence

Seriously though. 95% of blokes mastubate or have sex frequently so I guess this is a national epidemic. I don't see these 'eastern' countries with especially higher life expectancies anyhow.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread was the motivation for the Michael Jackson hit "Beat It"

That dumbass damn near dropped his kid out of the hotel window. What a freak!

BigManB69

Banned
Reaction score
guys, i use to masturbate 3-4 times PER DAY...and i loved it..now i do once or twice per day!! and i do GREAT....any of u p*ssies out there who say i shouldnt, go **** off!

oblizue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ, unless anyone here has an MD or something or actual scientific text that backs up the claims, I doubt we should be trying to dispense all this so called "advice" that may or may not be true.

the don of dons

Reaction score
Perhaps the "depletion of neurotransmitters" causes the prophetic blindness. lol. bullshyt. If you want my take on it... it's not unless you do it to extreme excess. Like 8 times a day 7 days a week for 40 consecutive weeks. If you do that you're gonna have problems so far above and beyond whatever the neurotransmitters do to you that it's not gonna metter anyway (like your dyck falling off) About tantra though... it sounds awesome. Here's the theory: normally when you have sex you build up sexual energy in your body, but you focus it in your wanker, and it builds up an has nowhere to go but out (this would actually support the depletion theory). With tantra you focus the energy inward, and it results in "implosive orgasm" You have an orgasm all over your body w/o ejactulating and it supposedly feels like 100000 times better than ejaculating. Furthermore, you don't blow your wad, so you don't have the refractory period (the period after having sex which it takes you a couple hours(or days or seconds depending on who you are) to get up and be ready to do it again) So you just keep going... and going and going. You have multiple orgasms! Basically you get to have sex for hours on end and have a whole buttload of orgasms that feel better than the ones we have. Furthermore, tantrics have been known to have numerous benefits from the inward driving of sexual energy (health, others) I seriously doubt that it coming out is bad for you (unless there's an extreme excess) but I'm quite certain that it going in is very good for you. I'm definitely gonna try to learn it some time soon, hope you guys try it out to. Until then, happy beating.

THE DON

Stun Operator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dude, but I'd have to say that's a load of scientific crock. First of all, neurotransmitters regulate nothing. They're only messengers of various glands, the main one being the pituitary, others including the gonads, thyroid, etc. Unless you have a physical problem producing these, such as being a diabetic (which produces thyroxin), you most likely aren't gonna run out.

Dopamine does not control sex drive and serotonin does not control self esteem, at least not directly. They're both inhibitory neurotranmitters, which means they keep things from getting done. Serotonin helps carry out messages of the sleep cycle and emotional arousal, as well as mood. Dopamine is an inhibitory that keeps neurons from firing and controls voluntary movements, learning/memory, and emotional response. An introductory psychology book would tell you that.

Deficiencies in serotin has been linked to depression, aggression, eating disorders, and insomnia. Deficiences in dopamine has been linked to Parkinson's disease. Unless you want to link masturbation to Parkinson's disease....

Schizophrenics have unusually high levels of dopamine in their system. It keeps the brain from properly connecting images, emotions, and the like. By this logic, the primary treatment of schizophrenics would be to jack off!

I dunno, but if you try increasing your serotonin and dopamine levels too high, you'll become a sleepy schizophrenic... I think I'll pass.

[This message has been edited by Stun Operator (edited 11-21-2002).]

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Foxhunter:
Hmm, this may well explain why I am unable to lick my own balls

That's why He gave us women.

Stephen Boogie

Reaction score
I have seen this to be profoundly true. I haven't beat off in maybe 2 days and in conjunction with my other skills, I feel incredible. I keep wanting to do it but the more I resist the better I know I shall feel. For anyone who doubts this, try it, it ****ing works.