Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

masturbation is dangerous-super tip

jw2

Reaction score
I didn't think it was possible to pack that much bull**** into a single post. Next time before you spread your erroneous beliefs, check them out first with real medical sources instead of pulling them out of your ass. idiot.

remedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno man, you can train yourself to have multiple orgasms an sh1t by jackin off, that can't be bad...

I saw another post similar to this somewhere, if it's true, maybe thats why shaggin a priest is high up on a womans fetish list?

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where's my d!ck?

*points to mac's mouth*

oh, there it is!

Seriously, i've read hundreds of essays on this information. Possibly thousands. And this is absolutely wrong..masturbation is actually good for you..it allows you to train yourself and build a higher tolerance to sex[last longer], as well as a more powerful orgasm, and the ability to recognize when you're about to blow.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ekschaxze:
where's my d!ck?

*points to mac's mouth*

oh, there it is!

Seriously, i've read hundreds of essays on this information. Possibly thousands. And this is absolutely wrong..masturbation is actually good for you..it allows you to train yourself and build a higher tolerance to sex[last longer], as well as a more powerful orgasm, and the ability to recognize when you're about to blow.

hahahahahhaa

i hate ppl that use scientific terms to push their own lame opinion with no real factual basis.

eidos

Don Juan
Reaction score
HA HA HA - you are all motha fuc*as for NOT listening.

i'm still gonna jerk off though!!!! why stop now??

------------------
Plato raised the idea of the highest possible good that we could think of, aim at, and fly towards and called this eidos.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it when there are posts like these, because it allows me to offer some insight from the other side of the fence. So you're saying that refraining from masturbation and taking vitamins is going to make you an alpha male? Well, I haven't masturbated in nearly seven years. I'd also consider myself to be one of the least successful DJ's who's been here for this long. I still have no success with women to speak of, and my difficulties in social situations, though much better than they were, have not really seen any significant improvement since I discovered this site. I'm still very shy and reserved, and find it difficult to "stand out" in groups of people and make myself noticed. I've also never had any real interest from any member of the opposite sex (not that I haven't tried).

I admit though that I've yet to try those vitamin pills you mentioned. Who knows, maybe if I just buy a bottle of those, they'll transform me into a master DJ. Maybe that's the only factor standing between me and my ability to achieve my dreams. I'm gonna run out and get some right now!

scales99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mac504:
Masturbating more than 3 times a week for months and years can have drastic side effects on your mind and body.
I read that as you get older you should have sex at least 3 times a week to keep your prostate flushed from impurities and to help reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

------------------
"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
- Matt Groening

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although perhaps most or all of us could agree that spanking-off too frequently keeps you preoccupied with sex and if you're in AFC mode makes desperation more intense.

------------------
"Ben Affleck is not a homosexual; he just plays one in the bathhouse."

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
krd, thank you for that insight.

scales99, you are correct.

jester, was that attack directed at me, or was it directed at mac?

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ekschaxze:
krd, thank you for that insight.

scales99, you are correct.

jester, was that attack directed at me, or was it directed at mac?

i was talking about dumbass mac. i was agreeing with you dude and saying how funny what you said was.

[This message has been edited by Jester (edited 12-11-2002).]

mahrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Self enduced endorphin release is what masturbation actually is. If you, mac, would know what endorphin is you would know that this is made up of components which are recycled in your body so you won't be depleted of any brain chemicals. Furthermore your body does not take 48 hours to restock on semen, it's only about 30 minutes 'till your sperm levels are as high as before.

Scientific study has been done on this subject to show that it has no negative effects on your body.

Whether the eastern philosophy has anything to say in this matter is up to the same people that believe in homeopathy and accupuncture and such.

Cumming releases sperm that would normally be "dismantled" by the body itself, which produces a couple of hormones which are associated with getting bald and other things (which you can find by searching the internet).

Please don't listen to this pseudo-scientist. Well. the DJ forum is not the place to go for medical advice anyways

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree and disagree with wat mac said (i hate macs, the computers !!!) if ur body is in a biological state where it barely produsing dope (dopamins or watever spelling), then when u jack of, it depletes it a lot, and htis hurst ur body , u lose energy and such when u jack off, and ur testosterone levels decrease, this make u act more "gilrish" and not like an alpha male, is wat i think mac meant, jacking off is bad for u, hwenu do it like 3 times a day, every day, but depending on how much energy u hav, u can jack off up to 5 times a week without feeling sideeffects, and jacking off IS good for u, SUMTIMES, it IS bad for u SUMTIMES sex is always good lol so go for the real thing.

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by krd:
Well, I haven't masturbated in nearly seven years.
Oh sh!t! I just hope the next girl you shag has a bullet proof vagina, cause when you let go after all that time you'll end up blasting her to the moon!! LOL

Marquez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Monkey:
Oh sh!t! I just hope the next girl you shag has a bullet proof vagina, cause when you let go after all that time you'll end up blasting her to the moon!! LOL
LMAO :))

Responding to mac, I find it hard to believe that masturbation depletes serotonin and dopamine levels. Have you ever heard of the re-uptake receptors for these neurotransmitters? neurotransmitters are not "used up" when you experience a sensation like an orgasm, they are re-uptaken and stored again in the synaptic vesicles. ok a minimal percentage is broken down via monoamide oxidase.

Even if some dopamine is broken down, it replenishes very fast, since it's released in a rush after nearly every activity. it's the mind's self rewarding system.
Btw, if you are smoking, dopamine isn't realeased by it self. Your brain is conditioned to the external trigger nicotine. This is the reason smokers smoke after a meal or after sex or whatever.
Dopamine release by itself will function again about three weeks after quiting smoking.

I am a smoker, but I don't smoke after masturbating, which means my brain does not release any dopamine at all. I also have no urge for a cigarette, which I have when I do something which needs rewarding.

For Serotonin ... the brains "love drug": Unlike dopamine, it is not (*) released in a rush. It's released over a long period of time when you are in love. In the first three months of a relationship, you are constantly releasing serotonin.

(*) unless you take ecstasy. The mdma forces the serotonin cells to release S until nothing remains. Ofcourse it's re-uptaken, only to be released again. After six hours the MAO has broken down all of it. In this unnatural state, your brain needs at least one week to replenish it's S stocks.

About the testosterone (T):

I agree with you. T levels in males are higher when on the winning side and vice versa. Studies have shown that T levels rise after having sex, but do not after masturbating. I guess often masturbating while having no sex at all makes you subconciously think you are always losing, thus constantly lowering your T level.

The connections between T and neurochemicals like dopamine are not researched yet. Maybe chronic lowered T leads to less release of dopamine, I don't know.

just my 2 euro cents.

[This message has been edited by Marquez (edited 09-19-2002).]

Foxhunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
How can anyone claim masterbating more than 3 times a week for months on end is bad for you when that would also include every guy who is getting sex on a regular basis? Are you really saying that having sex more than 3 times a week for months on end is bad for you? Whatever.

R

ReadyRuff

Seventh-day Adventist prophetess Ellen G. White proclaimed self-abuse [masturbation] caused a wide range of dangerous diseases and serious afflictions:

Children who practice self-indulgence [masturbation] previous to puberty, or the period of merging into manhood or womanhood, must pay the penalty of nature's violated laws at that critical period. **Many sink into an early grave**, while others have sufficient force of constitution to pass this ordeal. If the practice is continued from the age of fifteen and upward, nature will protest against the abuse she has suffered, and continues to suffer, and will make them pay the penalty for the transgression of her laws, especially from the ages of thirty to forty-five, by numerous pains in the system, and various diseases, such as affection of the liver and lungs, neuralgia, rheumatism, affection of the spine, diseased kidneys, and cancerous humors. Some of nature's fine machinery gives way, leaving a heavier task for the remaining to perform, which disorders nature's fine arrangement, and there is often a sudden breaking down of the constitution; and death is the result. Solemn Appeal, 1870, p. 63

Some who make a high profession do not understand the sin of self-abuse and its sure results. Long-established habit has blinded their understanding. They do not realize the exceeding sinfulness of this degrading sin, which is enervating the system and destroying their brain nerve power. Testimonies, vol. 2, p. 347

I saw that the family of Brother G__ need a great work done for them. H__ and I__ have gone to great lengths in this crime of self-abuse; especially is this true of H__, who has gone so far in the practice of this sin that his intellect is affected, his eye-sight is weakened, and disease is fastening itself upon him. Testimonies, vol. 2, p. 404

He had practiced self-abuse until he was a mere wreck of humanity. This vice was shown me as an abomination in the sight of God. ... The results of self-abuse in them is seen in various diseases, such as catarrh, dropsy, headache, loss of memory and sight, great weakness in the back and loins, affections of the spine, the head often decays inwardly. Cancerous humor, which would lay dormant in the system their life-time, is inflamed, and commences its eating, destructive work. The mind is often utterly ruined, and insanity takes place. Appeal to Mothers, 1864, p. 25, 27

(FROM http://www.ellenwhite.org/criticc.htm)

so there you have it!

Mercury

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to talk bad about anybody here, and I'm sorry if that is how I sound...but I have spent many many years around 7th day Adventists, I even dated an Adventist girl back in my AFC days. I know how they are and how they think...and let me tell you:

They are the strangest people around. Not them personally, but how they act and think as a result of their religion. PLUS, all the Adventist teenagers I knew were the craziest,heaviest drinkers and partiers I have ever seen. Thats cool,if you accepted it. But they would do **** like that, then go to their church on Saturday mornings and sit there talking about all the devilish acts the rest of the world commits....

Hipocrits and a bunch of REBELS,thats all they are.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it, the people who say that masturbation is bad and that they never do it probably do it the most out of everyone.

Besides, why should you take what one religion says to be the bottom line on masturbation? i'm not a 7th day adventist, so i don't care what they say about it.

I also look at it like this: if masturbation is really a sin, then why did God make our arms long enough to reach our d!cks?