Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

masterbation and acne

Reaction score
despite all the apparant evidence suggesting masterbation doesn't cause acne, i personally believe otherwise, i abstained for 2 weeks now and my face has cleared up a lot, maybe its psychological, maybe not, but if you want a clean face, and nothing seems to work for you, why not abstain for a week and see for yourself?

rapless

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've experienced the same results under the same conditions. This got me curious enough do to a little research a while back and I found out that acne outbreaks are positively correlated to excessive ejaculation. Each ejaculation burns testosterone into DHT. DHT is responsible for the secretion of sebum in the oil glands. And what causes acne? Excess sebum.

Enough ejaculation----> enough testosterone-DHT conversion -----> excess sebum secretion -----> acne

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I think that's crap. I have been wanking since I was like 10 and my face is as clear as crystal. But I guess that's individual.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i stood on my head for 8 hours and then went to the store. i bought a lottery ticket at the gas station and i won $250!

hence, standing on head for 8hrs = winning $250

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it's not linked to acne... A lot of times, acne comes in cycles so that's why you think you're seing results.. A thing that I personally know that helps is diet.. No soda.. Staying away form oily foods.. and drinking plenty of water.. especially before bed.

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's diet, I know from experience. 4 years with the worst acne i've still ever seen, the only thing that worked was when I stuck to a good diet for a couple of weeks. First the feeling of acne (greasy / and the throbbing feeling you get from big zits) went away, then my face started to clear up. Masturbation and sexual activity could have a slight effect, mostly around the jaw and lip area, I can't remember the reason for that though.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever floats your boat. Acne has different causes for different people: poor diet, toxins in the body, clogged colon & dirty liver, hormonal imbalance, genetics.

After all is said and done, just find what works for you. If not beating the meat works for you, then by all means abstain.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, THAT's why you nerds are so zitty!

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh* I figured it was only a matter of time before the no masturbation threads devolved into other areas of the forums. Not masturbating doesn't help your acne, and it doesn't help pick up women. Give me a fvcking break!