Mask/Vaccine mandates being lifted. Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evidence suggests that among the fully vaccinated and boosted omicron is more of an endemic respiratory disease that is not fatal. Aka, if you keep up with the shots at worst it is like the flu.
I haven't had a single shot nor isolated. Haven't gotten sick at all. So....what does that say?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And sh1t like that is why mask mandates are not enforced here.
Side note: this is why guns are a good thing. Just the deterrent alone is the power of liberty.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had a single shot nor isolated. Haven't gotten sick at all. So....what does that say?
Same here. Ironically, I've been golden (blessed) to every single exposure to it. My family who have had the 3rd booster has gotten infected twice now, with the last one getting them even sicker than the first time.

I've always said this, people will believe what they want to believe. Fear is a huge motivator for a lot of these panicky scary kitty cats. No worse blind than the one who does not wish to see.

This is called informational conformity:

The bottom line is whatever procedures, restrictions, methods, steps, etc, etc we have taken so far have NOT worked, and if you can't see that it's because you are simply an idiot. We fail to study and look back at our history with viruses and pandemics. Covid-19 is NOT the first one, and NOT the last one.

Modern Man Advice

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here. Ironically, I've been golden (blessed) to every single exposure to it. My family who have had the 3rd booster has gotten infected twice now, with the last one getting them even sicker than the first time.

I've always said this, people will believe what they want to believe. Fear is a huge motivator for a lot of these panicky scary kitty cats. No worse blind than the one who does not wish to see.

This is called informational conformity:

The bottom line is whatever procedures, restrictions, methods, steps, etc, etc we have taken so far have NOT worked, and if you can't see that it's because you are simply an idiot. We fail to study and look back at our history with viruses and pandemics. Covid-19 is NOT the first one, and NOT the last one.

Modern Man Advice
Interestingly, I went back to study respiratory illnesses specifically. Even mentioning that that past pandemics had the same government power play and same news-fed headlines is apparently sacrilegious, and you get called a conspiracist right there. Which is odd: I thought school taught us to research and question everything. Somehow, it's evil for me to have researched the history of the medical and government history of how they reacted to past similar events.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an admission that you don’t know or care to know anything beyond your own personal experience.
And yet, you refuse to acknowledge that someone like myself exists. So the narrative that people are sick everywhere doesn't make sense if my existence or Modern Man's above is different from the outcry.

Since you believe so much in covid, explain our existence. We'll wait.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet, you refuse to acknowledge that someone like myself exists.
This is a lie. Link me stating such.

Since you believe so much in covid, explain our existence. We'll wait.
This is silly. Every smoker doesn’t die of lung cancer. Every fat person doesn’t drop dead of a heart attack. Should we advocate such as lifestyle?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live on the red end of a blue state. We still have the mask mandates, but they are not enforced at all. A friend of mine had a sh1tty retail job and his boss told him to ask unmasked people walking in to wear one. One woman was so offended that she went home, told her husband, and then he called the store screaming at them and saying he was going to come shoot everyone. Even though my friend actually knew the guy's name, the police would not do anything. And sh1t like that is why mask mandates are not enforced here. It is hard enough to find anyone to work. Minimum wage workers don't get paid to take death threats.
Yeah. The big Blue City has a vacc indoor dining mandate here. It’s more ignored than enforced. I work in health care. The 6’ rule is ignored. And we all unmask as soon as we’re away from patients. It’s theater at this point.
most people at the malls do the nose out masking.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a lie. Link me stating such.

This is silly. Every smoker doesn’t die of lung cancer. Every fat person doesn’t drop dead of a heart attack. Should we advocate such as lifestyle?
Hold on, wait a second. Wait a second. Did you say I have to link that I have not gotten sick?! Are you serious? And did you say me living my life is the equivalent of smoking everyday?! Really?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point, after 2 years, positions have calcified. Ultimately this is a struggle between those who want to boss others around. And those who don’t want to be bossed around.
sadly, there are quite a few who relish being bossed around.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on, wait a second. Wait a second. Did you say I have to link that I have not gotten sick?! Are you serious?
Reading clearly isn’t your expertise. Try to follow along. You said the following:
And yet, you refuse to acknowledge that someone like myself exists.
I asked you to provide a quote from me that supports this accusation.

And did you say me living my life is the equivalent of smoking everyday?! Really?
My comment is clear enough for people to read. Not every smoker does of lung cancer. Does that make smoking a healthy habit?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked you to provide a quote from me that supports this accusation.
Your refusal to acknowledge that there exists people that did not get affected by the illness. And my existence is not the same as inhaling nicotine everyday.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your refusal to acknowledge that there exists people that did not get affected by the illness.
And he repeats the strawman.

And my existence is not the same as inhaling nicotine everyday.
Yes it is. Your argument is: because you have not personally been affected by COVID-19, everyone should disregard public health advice.

Does that also apply to smoking?
Obesity?
Wearing a seat belt?
Drunk driving?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And he repeats the strawman.

Yes it is. Your argument is: because you have not personally been affected by COVID-19, everyone should disregard public health advice.

Does that also apply to smoking?
Obesity?
Wearing a seat belt?
Drunk driving?
On our time on this forum, and in similar threads, you have yet to acknowledge that people cannot get the virus.

Time for determination.

EyeBRollin: Are there people who can resist getting sick from covid?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It says exactly what it says. Can't scale it up. Come on...you can do better than that. Always amazed when I see this kind of "logic" on Sosuave. Not saying you're wrong about masks or shots, just saying you need a larger sample size than one person.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It says exactly what it says. Can't scale it up. Come on...you can do better than that. Always amazed when I see this kind of "logic" on Sosuave. Not saying you're wrong about masks or shots, just saying you need a larger sample size than one person.
But if at least one person is fine, then that means there's a possibility for others to be fine. It can be scaled up cause it starts with a hypothesis. Why do people like MM and myself exist? People like Eye cannot answer it faithfully cause they are married to their narrative.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On our time on this forum, and in similar threads, you have yet to acknowledge that people cannot get the virus.

Time for determination.

EyeBRollin: Are there people who can resist getting sick from covid?
To be clear - you are asking if some people are just naturally impervious to COVID-19?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be clear - you are asking if some people are just naturally impervious to COVID-19?
You are free to answer that question, too.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are free to answer that question, too.
Don’t be snarky. You are acting like a woman. The question was as incoherent as your logic.

It seems to me the argument presented is there are people Haley believes just cannot contract COVID-19. They would be naturally impervious. There has been no evidence to support that.

Status
Not open for further replies.