Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MASF vs Sosuave

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many here think that MASF is all about learning a bunch of canned routines to trick women into having sex? I seem to read quite a few posts where the general opinion is
1. ASF is where you learn to be fake, to get sex through manipulation, trickery and putting on a facade
2. Sosuave is about genuine self improvement and becoming a better person

Can anyone who holds to this idea explain to me what convinces them of it?

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love mASF.

The people who think that #1 on your list is true only read TFM (the fornication manual) and believe that everyone follows it religiously. formhandle is working on version 2.0 (it has been delayed for quite some time), and it is supposed to be much more relevant.

TFM on that site is YEARS old, and damn near everyone on that board agrees is not of much use compared to the information that they use today.

For those of you who find getting information difficult from mASF, I suggest checking out www.bristollair.com

It organizes the best of the best from mASF.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bradshaw
I love mASF.

The people who think that #1 on your list is true only read TFM (the fornication manual) and believe that everyone follows it religiously. formhandle is working on version 2.0 (it has been delayed for quite some time), and it is supposed to be much more relevant.

TFM on that site is YEARS old, and damn near everyone on that board agrees is not of much use compared to the information that they use today.

For those of you who find getting information difficult from mASF, I suggest checking out www.bristollair.com

It organizes the best of the best from mASF.
MASF is too messy! I get lost there. If it had a similar format like Sosuave it would be much better. I see a lot of potential there, but it's difficult to use their web site.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
MASF is too messy! I get lost there. If it had a similar format like Sosuave it would be much better. I see a lot of potential there, but it's difficult to use their web site.
I am convinced that formhandle makes it hard to navigate on purpose - to discourage those who are not comletely determined to get the info.

Also, it is not a very 'beginner friendly' board.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am convinced that formhandle makes it hard to navigate on purpose - to discourage those who are not comletely determined to get the info.

Maybe It's an excuse from some lazy web designers.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MASF is much more oriented to developing social skill with women, also known as The Game. Where as this site is more focused on you becoming an all around cool mofo.

I detest the accusation made at the beging of the thread about MASF. Just because people observe a pattern of certain phenomena in the field (as opposed to guys who barely go out) and find ways to manipulate the situation to their advantage, it does NOT make them fake nor manipulative as you accuse them, if you knew exacly what to say to a really hot woman to make her want have sex with you... would you do it Mr. Nice Guy?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 007~JC
It all depends what you're goals are.

The way I like to think of it is... (Regarding getting girls)

Short term a DJ is no match for a PUA.
Long term a PUA is no match for a DJ.

I prefer to be both.

- 007 ~ JC :cool:
Thats a great way of thinking about it. Personally Masf, and Mystery's Lounge are where I like posting most when Im in Sarging mode, but when Im in a relationship I post here.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Interesting... so bad web design is an art?

The web design just goes to show the mentality of many a PUA... they have a whole heap of information but they don't always know how best to use that information... sometimes what's important is not what is being said but how it is said... the PUA success rate is simply due to practise... it's a numbers game...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why ASF is not as beginner friendly is just that they have more information laid out in the tutorial section... I mean, we're talking a full FAQ and everything as near mandatory reading before posting... and the warnings of flames for not going over the information.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.pickupguide.com/layguide/index.html

Now that's a lot of info...

I can see why masf isn't beginner friendly... one would have to be a real clueless bafoon to complain about not knowing what to do when the player guide seems timeless...

But...

It doesn't leave much room for the development of a unique personality...

One size does not always fit all...

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read mASF all the time, though it can be sometimes tedious due to the layout.

Though I haven't posted on SoSuave in a long time, but I plan to start being a regular, I like the layout better. Plus the general atmosphere isn't as hostile toward n00bs.