I was reading about how more effeminine men are attracted to more masculine women but I cant understand. I can totally see how alot of guys act feminine but I realy cant think of girls who act masculine, can someone give an example or something?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
yep, apart from the obvious physical differences masculine women have, this is the other kind and is spot on BUT these chicks are not inherently masculine and will change behaviour as soon as a real man comes along, they are only like that because the puzzy-man lets them .Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Just look at the characters in the TV sitcoms "Everybody loves raymond" and "King of Queens". The men are submissive and supplicating to the demands and threats of their masculine wives who are the head of the household! A woman being the head of the household is a very unnatural position for the female to be in.
Do you mean masculine traits like this one time I knew this girl, she was not the prettiest girl but I was looking at her drivers license and I didn't think it was her license till she pointed it out that it was her but I actually thought it was a guy since she had her hair pulled back so I couldnt see she had long hair. Do these women who if you don't see they have long hair tend to be more masculine?Originally posted by ( . )( . )
yep, apart from the obvious physical differences masculine women have, this is the other kind and is spot on BUT these chicks are not inherently masculine and will change behaviour as soon as a real man comes along, they are only like that because the puzzy-man lets them .
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
It's really scary because most AFC guys I know there girlfriends TOTALLY dominate them, there girlfriends act like guys it's so gross. Some of these girls actually look pretty hot but they are like freaking guys.Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Haha, I know a manly chick like that. She's pretty hot, dresses and looks like a girl. Her behavior resembles of a man's. Very dominating, blunt and seems to go for the AFC type guys. Go figure.
A real man would beat her ass to a pulp - thus the high domestic violence occurrences in America!!!Originally posted by dillin
Ever notice how AFC's always end up with the most masculine chicks you can imagine? Do you think if these same women who walk all over there AFC boyfriends were around a real man they would actually act more like women?
LMAO! Guess that's what happens when a girl tries to act masculine with a "real man" huh?Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
A real man would beat her ass to a pulp - thus the high domestic violence occurrences in America!!!